Not With a Dog! - Cover

Not With a Dog!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Beginnings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Beginnings - A family of perverts corrupts their local pastor and his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy   Hairy   Public Sex  

Let me start by saying I never in a million years would have believed I’d be doing some of the things I’m doing now, and yet each time my husband “makes” me do some new outrageously perverted act I have to admit I love it. Like the first time he came all over my face. Disgusted at first, suddenly my brain sizzled, reacting on its own, and I found myself digging my fingers into my excited cunt, masturbating as he pushed the cum from my cheeks into my mouth so I could taste and eat it. Just like the first time he peed on me as I was relaxing in the tub one afternoon. Again I was repulsed at first, and again something deep inside me took control of my mind and I began masturbating, eagerly opening my mouth for him, my outstretched tongue giving him a target on which to piss. When he shared me with a friend of his although I initially protested and said I’d never let another man fuck me, once it began I went crazy, and ended up screaming for our friend to “pound my cunt with your hard cock.” Then when Rob asked me to begin fucking other men at work so I could “bring your panties home to me full of cum so I can eat it” I finally did that, too. The first time it happened Rob got so excited just from seeing the big puddle of cum in my panties he told me to wash his face with them, and the moment I pressed the gooey crotch of the panties onto his face he came so hard his cum hit me on my lips.

I knew his insatiable desire for more and more nasty sex was unhealthy, and knew if we continued down this path no good would come of it. Yet I remained powerless to deny his requests for the nasty things he was making me do. I also knew it was only going to be a matter of time before he began having sex with our 13 year old daughter. Tina is very voluptuous for her age, wearing the same 36C size bra as I do, and I knew she enjoyed teasing her father with her big tits and hot body. Rob enjoys it, too, so one night in bed I asked him how long he thought it would be before he began fucking our daughter.

“Am I that obvious?” he grinned.

“Yes and your cock is, too, darling. When you wear those thin shorts with no underwear beneath them you know damn well she can see the outline of your cock, and I’ve seen you twitch it for her when you know she’s staring at it, too.”

“You noticed that, huh, Traci?”

“Yes, and so did our daughter, especially since that horny dick of yours always seems to get hard when she’s staring at it,” I said. “So answer my question. Are you going to fuck her? Or have you already?”

“No I haven’t fucked her ... yet. Would you care if I did?” Rob asked, reaching down to stroke his cock as we talked about this. We were both naked, and when I crawled down to his cock and took his balls in my hand I looked up at him and said, “Would you want her to do this to you, Rob?” And I took his cock in my mouth.

“Yes, of course I would. You must have known I would want to introduce her to sex with us, darling, right?” he moaned, pumping slowly up and down in my mouth as I continued sucking him.

“Of course I knew that, Rob. I’m just surprised you took this long to try it,” I said, resuming my sucking.

“You want it, too, don’t you, slut? You want me to FUCK OUR DAUGHTER while you WATCH, lying there playing with your cunt in front of us,” Rob groaned.

“Or maybe fucking another guy while you fuck Tina?” I purred.

“YES! And HE COULD FUCK HER, TOO! Like mother, like daughter. Both of you a couple of nasty sluts!” he groaned.

“Yes, Rob. And I could suck her for you first to get her wet for your COCK, and then I could hold her legs open for you while you FUCK HER! WHILE YOU FUCK OUR 13 year old DAUGHTER!” I gasped. “LIKE THIS!” I said, crawling up Rob’s body, sliding my cunt down onto his cock then.

“Uhhh!” he groaned.

“Do you like fucking me, DADDY? Do you like having your big DADDY COCK up inside your daughter’s SLUT CUNT, DADDY?” I said, mimicking Tina’s voice.

“YES! I LOVE FUCKING YOU, BABY GIRL!” Rob gasped, calling me his nickname for our daughter.

“Then COME IN ME, DADDY! COME IN MY HOT SLUTTY CUNT!” I gasped. And he did, pumping his cock up inside me again ... and again ... and again as he pretended to fill our daughter’s pussy with his cum.

“Oh DADDY! I LOVE the way you fuck me!” I squealed. And then our lives changed forever.

“What are you DOING, MOTHER?” I heard our daughter screech from the doorway to our bedroom

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.