Please, Uncle George! Adventures in the Philippines - Cover

Please, Uncle George! Adventures in the Philippines

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - If something bad can happen, it does happen to Uncle George. Uncle George is a nice guy though and his honorary niece really likes him. Her feelings mature into love and desire for him as she gets a little older. Uncle George is having one of those random bad things going on in his life, so when his niece tells him about her feelings, he accepts her love, both emotional and physical. Uncle George is very happy. Then fate hands Uncle George something really unexpected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Guilt at failing Brandy so badly had been nagging me since Bailey revealed how mixed up her mom had been about love and sex. I felt like I had taught all my other daughters well, and it gnawed at my gut that one of my girls was so unhappy and didn’t know how to give her love or find a partner who could give her the right kind of love, so she had no chance of finding happiness.

I’d been concerned about whether my age would cause my sperm to be more likely to cause birth defects and whether it was safe for me to father any more children. The first urologist I saw was very concerned about my age, so I had him install a valve that would positively shut off the vas deferens so that no sperm could get out of my testicles. I saw two other doctors and eventually decided it wasn’t dangerous for me to have more daughters if my girls wanted me to get them pregnant. I did feel the valve provided the best birth control method available, since it was like a vasectomy that could be reversed at any time without surgery.

I called Sherry and found out Brandy was working as a very exclusive, very high priced, call girl in Manila. Sherry gave me the private number, and I had Madeira call, pretending to be a secretary, making an appointment for her boss.

I arrived at Brandy’s condo for the appointment and knocked on the door. When she opened the door and saw me standing there, Brandy tried to slam the door. I was 102 years old, but I was a big American man and she was a little half Filipino girl. I was too strong for her, and I went inside and quietly closed and locked the door behind me.

“We need to talk daughter,” I said.

I held out my hand and she reluctantly took it. I guided her to the couch so we could sit together with our bodies touching from shoulder to hip to knee.

I put my arm around her and she stopped resisting as I pulled her as tightly against me as I could.

“I’m sorry Brandy. I guess I didn’t do a good job teaching my sexiest daughter about love. You are so hot and so sexy; I was proud and vain that I got to ride my wild little girl. I thought I was making you cum hard enough and often enough to satisfy you. Because something in my lessons about love didn’t take hold, nothing even a super hero could have done would have been enough to satisfy you.

“Someplace you got a hard attitude that people were things you could use to get you off. That was really wrong Brandy. You nearly ruined Bailey’s life with how you treated her. I understand now why you left in a hurry and didn’t watch her first night with me.

“We were lucky and Bailey and I were able to find the softness and the eager, receptive female inside her. She’s fine now, and a wonderful woman, a great mother, and an exciting lover.

“You had a responsibility not to use your daughter, just like I never touch girls in a sexual way until they are fourteen, and even then, I won’t touch them until they specifically ask me to make love to them. You took Bailey places she wasn’t prepared for emotionally.

“I’ve always tried to use love to raise my girls. I can’t ever remember punishing one of my daughters. I’m not sure how to get through to you Brandy. I gave you all my love, but somehow you couldn’t feel it. There’s a hardness around your heart, and you aren’t ever going to be happy unless I can help you get rid of that.

“When I had Madeira make the appointment, I had her ask you to dress like a schoolgirl for a reason. You have been very naughty Brandy. You lied to me, hid your true feelings from me, couldn’t accept all the love I gave you; and worst of all, nearly ruined our daughter. So for the first time, I’m going to punish one of my daughters. I hope I can get through that hardness around your heart and help take you back to the sweet, soft, warm girl I made love to on her fourteenth birthday, so many years ago.”

“I’ve been so miserable Daddy. Thank you for coming to find me. I’ll do whatever you tell me,” Brandy said.

“Brandy, you need to stop thinking and acting and most importantly feeling like a whore. You haven’t been honest with anybody, even yourself, since you decided Sherry didn’t deserve as much of my loving as you did. Where ever the idea that you had stronger needs than any of your sisters came from it was just plain wrong.

“Stand up girl. Stand in font of your father, and look me in the eye,” I said sharply.

Brandy stood and moved to stand in front of me. She tried to look me in the eye, but she wasn’t able to hold my gaze for more than a second. She stood shifting her weight from foot to foot.

“I can see from the turmoil in your emotions that you know what you’ve done is not acceptable in our family. I can also see you haven’t grown emotionally since you were fourteen and decided you needed more than your sisters, and would try to take it any way you could. Concentrating on negative emotions has kept you a child. I feel terrible that I failed you so badly and made you a woman sexually, but didn’t see that you’d made a wrong turn emotionally and stayed a child.

“Since you are still fourteen emotionally, I hope punishment will work, because I don’t know what else to try. I think spanking is really a bad idea for almost all children, but in your case, you are a bratty child in a woman’s body, so maybe drastic measures will clear your emotional log jam and let you grow up.

“Put yourself across your father’s lap, little girl!” I made my words sting like whips, and Brandy immediately bent over my lap. I moved her into position so I could spank her.

I reached down and lifted the hem of her knee length, gray flannel, school uniform skirt up to her waist, exposing the white cotton, little girl panties covering her lush, sexy, womanly bottom. I pulled down the panties, and made sure they were around her ankles. I didn’t start spanking her immediately.

“Do you know why this is the classic way for a father to spank a particularly naughty daughter?” I asked.

“No Daddy. I’ve been confused for so long, my brain hasn’t worked very well for quite a while,” Brandy said.

“You are over my lap so you feel helpless. In this position, there is nothing you can do to protect your bottom, and there is no way you can run away.

“Sometimes a girl needs to feel humiliation in order to cut through her denial of the seriousness of her errors and the appropriateness of her punishment. For example, if you’d shown the capacity for rational thought, we could have simply discussed things; but you lied and put on an act for your family for years. That means you need the punishment appropriate to a willfully naughty child. You are over my lap, your panties are around your ankles, and your bare bottom is sticking up in the air. It’s naked for your father to see,” I explained.

“I understand Daddy,” Brandy said.

I spanked her slowly, taking a lot of time between each swat. I spanked her bare bottom with my bare hand. I was old, but I was strong enough to turn her bottom pink as I spanked her.

I gave her ten hard swats on each bottom cheek.

I said, “Those were for lying to your family and playing a role instead of sharing your feelings with your father, your mother, and your sisters; who all love you and could have helped you.”

I gave her ten more swats on each ass cheek. I made those swats harder than the previous ones, but not hard enough to bruise or injure her.

“Those twenty swats are for the damage you did to our daughter Bailey,” I said, in the sternest voice I could muster.

I was surprised Brandy hadn’t started crying. She wasn’t even sniveling yet.

I unleashed all my strength and slapped her bottom as hard as I could. I gave her twenty swats on each cheek. Her ass was bright red now, and there were finger imprints on the edges of the area I’d spanked.

“What were those swats for young lady?” I asked sharply.

“For treating you like a John and acting like a whore with my own Daddy,” Brandy sobbed.

“That’s right Brandy. Of all your mistakes, that was the most hurtful,” I said.

“I know Daddy. I won’t lie to you again. I know I’ve acted like a whore for years, so I will need to earn your trust again, but I promise I won’t ever tell you even a white lie,” Brandy said between sobs.

“We can work on fixing things dear. I’ll work on being less vain and proud, and being a better father for you, and you work on being honest with me,” I said.

“May I get up Daddy,” Brandy asked.

“Not yet dear. First tell your Daddy what you are feeling right now. Don’t leave a single detail out,” I told her.

“My bottom is only inches from your face, so you already know I’m very sexually aroused, because you can smell the scent of my hot, wet pussy, so it’s impossible for me to lie to you about that,” Brandy whispered.

“How does that make you feel Brandy?” I asked.

“That I’m in a very dangerous place. My instinct is to act like a whore and try to use sex to manipulate you, but you just proved to me you are too smart to fall for that. I felt for years that you weren’t being fair or were holding out on me and not giving me all the sexual attention I needed. You came to find me. You care about me enough to spank me, so you must love me too much to have been withholding sex from me.

“It’s very difficult to realize I’ve been working from a wrong assumption or faulty conclusion all these years and made myself miserable because of it.

“The scariest thing of all is that knowing you love me makes me hope that you’ll start over with me, make love to me tonight, take me home and teach me to be the woman I should have learned to be in the first place. Hope is a very scary thing Daddy, because I know you have four pretty young daughters at home who are sweet as can be. You just celebrated your honeymoon with two of them, and I’ve heard Mead is the prettiest of all your daughters and knows how to make love with you better than any of us, with the possible exception of Jana,” Brandy said.

“I do love you Brandy. That’s why I came to get you and bring you home if your heart wasn’t too hard already. I really would rather make love to you at home, but I know you are in need now, and I feel like I need to remind you that you can count on me now to take care of you, and that will help you realize that you always could count on me, even though you thought I wasn’t taking care of you. So we are going to make love right here, right now,” I said.

“I never let anyone else do it to me without a condom Daddy. I would never risk your health. I always dreamed you would make love to me again some day,” Brandy said.

“I want you to put your whore’s life behind you now. In your mind, it should be completely over, now, and forever, and so all the whore’s business considerations should be irrelevant to you now. You don’t need to think about advertising, seductive wardrobe, sexy lingerie’, cell phone, Internet, computers, or photographs any more. You especially don’t need to think about acting seductively, seducing Johns, or making your father a John you can manipulate. All you need to think about is being my daughter and learning from me, Brandy,” I told her.

“Please stand up Brandy,” I said.

I got up and led her behind the couch. I left her panties around her ankles, so she had to shuffle. I bent her over the back of the couch and lifted up her skirt. I dropped my pants and rammed my dick into her dripping cunt. I hammered my cock into her pussy, holding on to her hips. When she came, she whimpered, “OH god Daddy, I’ve been such a fool. No one could ever love me as good as you do, and because you love me, no one will ever fuck me as good.”

I reached around her and began stroking her clit while I kept on pounding her pussy. It had obviously been quite a while since Brandy had a good orgasm, let alone multiples, so I kept hammering my cock into her cunt as hard as I could. I was stroking her clit a lot more firmly than I would have before too. In fact I was mauling her bud, grinding my thumb against it. After all, she was an adult woman, not a fourteen year-old virgin any more. How had I missed that in the years after Bailey was born?

I got her cumming hard, and continuously, and I took her from the peak of one hard orgasm up to a higher peak of passion. Her built up sexual frustration made it easy for me to give her orgasms that shook her whole body.

“How did I forget what you do to me Daddy? How did I get so lost? How did I stop knowing you made me your girl for life the night I gave you my virginity and you accepted my gift?” Brandy moaned.

I kept fucking her hard for over an hour. Brandy had a very hard orgasm and her knees got weak. I slowly drew my cock out of her pussy. I helped her take her panties off and I led her to her bedroom. I undressed her and she got on the bed.

“How do you want me Daddy?” Brandy asked.

“On your back sweetheart. You need a reminder that you are my girl, so tonight I’m going to be the one fucking you. I hope it makes your body remember and makes sure your brain won’t forget again. You belong to your Daddy,” I told her.

I took off my clothes and excused myself to use the CR. That’s the name they use in The Philippines for the bathroom. It stands for Comfort Room. In the bathroom I took a piss, and then I took a tiny magnet and opened the valve that would allow sperm to go out of my balls and mix with my semen. I washed my dick so it wouldn’t smell like pee, and went back to Brandy’s bedroom.

I got on top of her and fucked her as hard as I think I’ve ever fucked a girl. She moaned and wailed with pleasure as I made her cum hard, over and over and over again.

“My god Daddy, you never fucked me like that before,” Brandy whimpered.

“I never realized you were an adult female who might need a hard fucking more than gentle love making, before today,” I told her.

“I’m worn out Daddy. Could you please cum in my pussy and then we can sleep together for a while?” Brandy asked.

“Sure honey, I’m 102, and not as tough as I used to be. Do your Kegels on my cock please honey. You were always really good at that,” I said.

Brandy squeezed and milked my cock with her pussy muscles, and I shot off with my cock head jammed against her cervix.

She helped me lie down and wrapped her arms around me.

“I didn’t know you loved me at all, let alone so much,” Brandy whispered.

“Don’t ever forget baby girl, Daddy always loves you, even when I’m angry with you or you are mad at me,” I whispered.

We went to sleep in each other’s arms.

I have no idea why I turned on the valve and let sperm into my ejaculation. I had uneasy dreams about being less than honest with the daughter I was trying to help learn to be honest.

Brandy was doing the same thing Mead had done and was fucking my implant while I was asleep. I smiled at her and Brandy quickly asked, “Is it OK for me to do this Daddy? I know I should have asked first. I woke up and then I couldn’t go back to sleep. I was terribly horny from the dream that woke me up, and I heard Mead did this with you and you didn’t mind, so I hope it was OK,” Brandy said.

“It’s fine honey. Mead figured out how to do this, and it’s pretty nice to wake up to a hot girl who has already put my cock in her pussy,” I said.

“In my dream you got me pregnant tonight Daddy. You knew I was fertile tonight, didn’t you? I’m as regular as an Atomic Clock, and you never forget anything,” Brandy said.

“I knew, and I turned on the valve so I could get you pregnant. I hope it wasn’t a mistake,” I said.

“Do you think another baby will help me grow up Daddy?” Brandy asked.

“A baby, by itself, will never fix a problem. I’m hoping it will give you an incentive to look inside yourself and figure out the changes you need to make so you can be a good mom and have a happy life. I was mostly thinking it would give you a reason to stay home and get to know your sisters and really get to know me again. A new baby would be a bonus, and we can help you with her. When you realize you’ve done a good job this time, it will give you permission to stop kicking yourself over your mistakes with Bailey. The most important thing is how you feel. Do you want to have another baby with me Brandy?” I asked.

“Of course I do. Let’s not waste any time Daddy. Put as much sperm in me as you can for as long as I’m fertile. I like the idea of you fucking me to get me pregnant,” Brandy said.

I stayed in Manila and fucked Brandy as often as I could through her fertile days. When I’d undoubtedly put enough sperm in her womb to get her pregnant if her body was receptive that month, I supervised her packing. I made her throw away all her “Whore Clothes,” and I said, “Honey, if you want sexy lingerie to wear for me, I’ll buy it for you, but I don’t want you wearing things you got to advertise your pussy was for rent.”

“May I keep the school uniform Daddy? It was quite helpful in teaching me a lesson, and I thought you really enjoyed seeing me wear it,” Brandy said.

“It’s fine to keep that dear. I do think you should buy a plaid skirt that is much shorter so it makes you look younger and not so sophisticated and put together,” I told her.

“Do I really need to feel like I’m fourteen again Daddy?” Brandy asked.

“If I had a time machine and could go back and help you not make that first wrong turn, it wouldn’t be necessary. Since H.G. Wells had the only working version, we’ll have to try to get you in touch with your fourteen year-old self, especially your emotions. We need to help your emotions mature and help you find a better path,” I said.

“And you think my dressing like I’m fourteen will help me do that?” Brandy asked.

“It’s experimental baby. If it works, you can help me write it up for ‘Psychology Today.’ If it doesn’t at least you’ll know your dad loves you enough to put a lot of thought and work into trying to help you not be miserable,” I told her.

I paid off her landlord and we put her things in the car. I asked Brandy to drive through Manila because my reflexes are a little slow these days and Manila drivers are totally crazy.

Once we got on the expressway, I drove. I stopped for gas in Rosario, La Union, and I asked Brandy to drive up the mountain so she would be the one driving when we got to the house in Baguio, and it wouldn’t look like I was dragging her home.

As we were driving up Kennon Road, Brandy looked over at me and smiled. “You are really tired, but you never could fall asleep in the car, could you Daddy?” She asked.

“Even when I was a kid and riding in the back seat of my Dad’s 1952 Plymouth 2 door Coupe, I couldn’t close my eyes. I’ve always been afraid I’d miss something!” I confessed.

When we arrived at the house, Brandy didn’t try to boss any of her sisters around. She accepted that Madeira was the person in charge of the house, and she did her very best to be cooperative and helpful. She took her turn on the schedule for making love with me, and never tried to beg or con her sisters for extra turns.

I talked with her for a long time every day, and it seemed like she was being honest with me, especially about her feelings.

“I’m a little jealous Daddy. I can see you love the way Bailey is so wild when she fucks you, but Mead is your favorite sex partner and you are crazy in love with her too. Madeira worships the ground you walk on, so you have a stronger emotional bond with her. Sometimes I feel like I can’t compete,” Brandy said.

“What do you need to compete for darling?” I asked.

“For your love, approval, sex, time; you name it!” Brandy said.

“OK honey, let’s do a reality check. Love: I didn’t let you stay lost, and I came and got you. Approval: What do I do in the first five minutes of every single one of our meetings? Tell you the good things you did since our last meeting. Sex: Every one of my daughters gets the same amount. It’s scheduled, and the schedule is carved in stone. However, when Chianti was sick last week, I gave you her turns and made love with you, not anybody else. Time: No one else meets with me every day. When you are doing dishes I come bother you and pretend to help, but I’m playing with your tits and pussy while I rub my cock against your cute butt to let you know I think you are hot and desirable and sexy. I don’t find excuses to bother anyone else. You always gave me funny looks when I bothered Sherry that way, back when you were still a teenager. I didn’t bother you because you were cooking, and I didn’t want to distract you and cause you to get burned. I should have explained why I always was groping her, but not you. I’m sorry I didn’t explain. I think that led you to get the wrong idea. I bother you now to let you know it was never about liking Sherry, or anyone else, more than I love you.

“Now I can’t do anything about your perception, Brandy, but the grins Mead gets from me are because we have the same silly sense of humor. It’s an intangible I can’t control. When our lovemaking turns into fucking, I put out more energy for you than for any of your sisters. I’ve always tried to give each of my girls what she needs. You get fucked harder and longer than the other girls, because you are an adult woman and you like that. I recognize that and I do my best to give it to you. I wish I were younger and stronger because I’m sure a couple of your sisters would like to be fucked hard too. Unfortunately at 102 I’m lucky I can fuck at all, and I don’t always have the energy to give anyone else a hard fuck. I’m afraid if I try and one of the girls likes it, and then I don’t have the energy to give her a hard fucking some day, it will make things harder for her and make her more likely to be discontented and unsatisfied. I suppose my strategy has been that a girl won’t miss what she hasn’t had. It’s not a good strategy, and might lead a girl to get messed up over feeling like my lovemaking doesn’t cure her horniness for long enough, but she feels guilty about complaining because I’m old,” I said.

“Nobody is messed up about things the way I was. I think one or two of the girls may feel like they need to leave sooner than the traditional age of twenty-nine or thirty. Mostly it will be because they have a closer emotional bond with you, and can’t stand to see you go downhill. There might be one who thinks she needs to leave sooner because her libido is going crazy, and she feels a need for a young man. I suppose it could be conceivable that Madeira and Mead are the only girls who will want to be making love with you up until the last,” Brandy said.

“Well, I have always just wanted to make girls feel good, so if you could let the ones who are beating themselves up over wanting to go, know that I don’t blame them a bit, totally understand, and won’t love them any less, it would be a very nice thing for you to do.” I told Brandy.

“God I hate it when you are both logical and right,” Brandy said.

“Speaking of logical, have you peed on a stick?” I asked.

“Not yet Daddy. I was going to wait until I was a day late,” Brandy said.

“OK honey, so next week then,” I said.

“Yes Daddy.

“Do you think I’ll ever get better so I don’t imagine I’m getting cheated out of your love?” Brandy said.

“It’s too soon to tell honey. If you want it to be different, and if it is important to you to change, then you will,” I told her.

“My sisters seemed to like me better than they did before, and Bailey said she forgave me. I went and asked her if she could, like you said I should,” Brandy said.

“Do you understand why I told you not to hide and masturbate?” I asked.

“Yes Daddy. Making love is sharing myself with another person. Hiding makes it using whoever I think about to help me get off, and that applies to thinking about you Daddy,” Brandy said.

“Why don’t I want you to use a dildo or vibrator, even if you are playing with someone?” I asked.

“Because it’s making sex about a thing and taking instead of giving myself,” Brandy said.

There was a soft knock at my door and when I said, “Come in!” Chardonnay peeked shyly through a crack in the door.

“Daddy, do you have time for me?” She asked.

“I always have time for you honey,” I answered.

Brandy started to get up, but Chardonnay said, “Please stay Brandy. I want to talk to you too.”

Brandy sat down, looking puzzled.

Chardonnay came in and crossed the room to sit on my lap. She kissed me like she meant it, and smiled at me.

“Daddy, you are the only person I always want to make love with and the only person I’m always happy I did make love with when we finish. With my sisters, I always feel left out, or the ugly duckling or something.

“A lot of it is me because most of the time I don’t feel very attracted to any of my sisters either. Since Brandy came home I’ve been more and more attracted to her, and I was wondering if it was OK if I ask her if she’d like to play?” Chardonnay said.

“Honey, just ask Brandy. She’s the only one who needs to have an opinion,” I told her.

Chardonnay turned to face Brandy and said, “Brandy, since you came home I’ve been feeling more and more attracted to you. I think you are really pretty and I like the way you dress nice and always look put together. Then I started having dreams about you and me doing things in bed together. So if you like me, I like you, and if you want to with me, I want to with you.”

Brandy gave her a big smile and said, “Wow Chardonnay, that was so brave of you and so sweet of you to say. I like that you noticed I’m kind of left out too, but didn’t say it. Do you think it would make a difference that I’m old enough to be your mother, that I am Bailey’s mother, and that I’ve had a baby with Daddy?”

“Not really Brandy. I like you being older. It’s exciting, like young guys liking Cougars. Bailey and I did a lot together when we were young, but we never really connected. I don’t think she’d be jealous,” Chardonnay said.

“Daddy, do we need to keep everything we do in the family bed?” Brandy asked.

“For now dear. You know why that’s best,” I told her.

“Uh Chardonnay, I need to confess some stuff, because I was bad before I left and I’m trying to do better now, but I need to warn you so if I start making mistakes you can tell Daddy right away.

“I got a crazy idea that Daddy wasn’t giving me my fair share of sex. I started fucking Bailey and making her fuck me when she was too young. I also broke the vibrator and dildo rule and made Bailey use them to fuck my pussy really hard. I said fuck because I was making her do it and there was no making love about it. If Daddy hadn’t helped Bailey, her first time would have been a disaster, and she might have ended up as messed up as me. So I used things to get off and treated people like things to use to get me off. I’m trying to learn how to give myself and make love. If you aren’t scared of me, I’d love to try to learn how to make love with you and feel what it’s like to have you try to learn how to make love with me,” Brandy said.

“I’m not scared of you Brandy. We just have to remember to follow the rules, and that means no secrets from Daddy, ever. I believe in that with all my heart, so if you are OK with my attitude, we can try to have some fun together,” Chardonnay said.

“It kind of makes sense since we both feel left out, so it seems logical for us to at least hang out and see if the attraction gets more or less when we spend time together,” Brandy said.

“Chardonnay, you are a wonderful young woman, and I’m so glad you came to see me today. I know that all your sisters think you do your share and deserve to be one of the Adult women in our family. Brandy missed out on learning a lot of things because she was jealous all the time and it shorted out her brain. If there’s any little thing that it would help Brandy to know, if you could share with her, that would really help me because Madeira tries to take care of any personality friction issues before I know about it, so I never know if there’s a problem,” I said.

“So far Brandy is following the rules, helping, and doing things right. My sisters, especially Chianti and Mead, are scared of her because she’s older, and of course Bailey has her issues, so she is polite, but not friendly,” Chardonnay said.

“Chardonnay, could you please wait for me in the kitchen, and then we can hang out and see what happens? I need to finish up my appointment with Daddy,” Brandy said.

“Sure. Sorry I barged in Daddy,” Chardonnay said.

“Believe me sweetie, you helped out a lot by barging in, so it was fine. Brandy was here, and she was the person involved, so it was completely appropriate,” I said.

Chardonnay kissed me on the lips, with tongue, and then went and kissed Brandy on the cheek before she left the room.

I smiled at Brandy. She was blushing.

“Tell me the danger signs,” I said.

“Feeling possessive, wanting all of her time and attention, jealousy for everyday polite sisterly behavior, wanting MORE in any way, wanting to hide things or keep things secret, Bull Dyke body language displaying dominance or ownership, and being serious all the time and not having fun,” Brandy said.

“OK, you are ready. Don’t try to get her to go faster than she wants to and don’t let her push you faster than you want to go. Remember it’s all about giving to each other. If you give your best to her, you are going to get her best nearly automatically.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.