Amity: 3. Tempest - Cover

Amity: 3. Tempest

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 3: Accommodations

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Accommodations - The wizards of Amity were a long way from achieving their goals. Storm had found 2 of his wizards and 3 of his apprentices but still had 2 sets to go. He had decided a trip to Orient was in his crystal ball. He hoped to find one of them there. Penny and Kale would need to help Alexus to claim his apprentice's box, and they believed this was not going to be an easy chore. David also had to find his 2 missing wizards and tame the continent of Federation. (Warning: descriptive bisexual sex)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Ben and the boys were picking their rooms.

They had discovered upon the first inspection that Zarka was very well equipped for a crew of eight. She had four large bedrooms with huge beds in them, and each had an ensuite. One was either side of the lift exit and the other two towards the back of the ship separated by their ensuites.

DT and KJ decided on the two by the lifts. They dropped their packs on the beds and checked out the amenities. The showers looked strange, but they decided they’d check them out in more detail later.

Beside their rooms and down one side were rooms for dry stores. They were filled with all sorts of stuff and an incredible amount of food including cereals, condiments, packaged and tinned. Not all of it had Russian writing on it either. When one of the boys commented, Zarka also mentioned that half the containers below had more.

On the other side was a room that was a cross between a laboratory and a workshop. A food preparation area sat beside it. Between these rooms and the back bedrooms were a large area that had and a dining area for eight on the back and a large recreational room that they had walked into first.

The public areas were done in pale pastel colours. The furniture was made of light coloured woods and chrome with dark caramels, earthy browns and black materials. The seating was plush and very comfortable.

When KJ stopped to look at one of the dozen potted plants that were around the open areas, he realised they were tomato and capsicum bushes. One of the larger planters even had a variety of herbs growing in it. He also noticed a shelf that had jars of different sprouts. They were going to eat healthy at least.

Ben picked the rear room on the right and dumped Raina’s backpack in the room on the left. He was amazed by how spacious they were. The beds were high, long and wide. Beside the ensuite was a walk-in cupboard with a row of different size drawers and open cubicles. Under the hanging space was a shoe rack. He decided to change since they had time to kill.

“Ben,” Zarka’s voice said.

“Yes Zarka?” he replied as he stripped down to his jocks. He was going to have to stop looking around for her when she spoke he decided, although it was disconcerting.

“Before you reveal all, in case modesty is an issue, you will find a panel on the room nearest yours where you may order fresh clothing better suited for the conditions in the ship,” she informed him.

“Thanks, Zarka,” he said.

He couldn’t help himself and had to go look. He soon found himself standing in front of a screen being scanned. He watched the green light travel over his body and then saw a picture of himself in the nude, form on one side of the screen. It slowly rotated so he could see all of his body.

He smiled at the image. He wasn’t particularly body conscious, but he decided he wasn’t a bad looking bloke. He had filled out a little in the last couple of years and lost the dorky beanpole look. His muscles were well defined but not bulky. No one would pick him as a typical nerd.

He accessed the selection screen and found a large variety of clothing to choose from. He called up Casual Wear, and happily selected a black singlet and a pair of short-legged, loose, comfortable shorts, clean jocks and a slip-on variety of soft soled boat shoes.

“Zarka, some of this stuff is the latest fashions, how can it be in your system?” he had to ask. He was also wondering how she could have gotten clothing in his size in storage.

“Oh, that’s easy. I updated the system as soon as you entered the bunker. I spend a lot of my time cruising your internet. I’ve even ordered replacement items and stock every so often,” she happily told him.

He thought about this as he was told to take his items from the collection hopper. He found them folded inside and removed them. They smelled fresh and new. He had to ask, “How can you know my size to have this stuff in storage?”

“It’s a recycling and replication unit. As long as I have the basic elements to make them in the system and the pattern of the item, I can make just about anything to the size required. Just dump your dirty washing back in the hopper and press the recycle button,” she told him.

As he walked back to his room, he thought about something that she had said that perplexed him. “Zarka, how do go get the items you ordered if you’re locked in here?” he asked.

She gave a very sexy laugh and answered, “Well the body of the ship is locked in here, but I’m not.”

He worried this statement around in his head as he started the shower and got in. “You’re not?” he asked in a rhetorical fashion.

“No,” she answered blithely.

Ben pondered about this statement. If Ben had a fault, it was that he tended to think everything to death. He worked out how to use the soap dispenser, and he was happily applying it to his groin when he felt a presence near him.

He turned to see a chick leaning against the outer shower wall that gave Raina a run for her money. “Oh shit!” he said, as he stood there taking in the vision of Zarka as the hot water did nothing to calm his sudden erection and his balls tightened in his hand.

She was wearing a tiny pair of tight denim shorts that cut low on her hips and high on her thighs. The pale green thin-strapped half singlet top sat over her lovely braless covered tits. It was just begging Ben to peek under it.

Her creamy pale skin shone with health and vitality, and he mentally got stuck on the fact she had no bellybutton on her barely curved abdomen. His eyes dropped back down her beautiful long shapely legs and finally came back to her attractive face.

Zarka giggled and looked slowly down his length and finally back to his face and said, “Well? Do I look good for a hundred and fifty-year-old woman?”

Ben found himself nodding and stammered out, “One hundred and fifty! You don’t look a day older than Raina.”

“No, I don’t do I? I like how this body ages. Mind you, I’ve spent a lot of that time asleep. I only wake if someone enters into the bunker or about every five years or so, to update the systems and recharge it. I hope I’ve stocked the ship to meet your preferences. I can’t produce food in the replicator, so I had to speculate as to what you people would like to eat.”

He nodded dumbly as he rubbed the soap over his tight balls absently. He was still looking at her, and it wasn’t helping him go down one bit. Raina got him hot, but few others had in a while. The fact he was reacting to Zarka surprised him. But what wasn’t to like.

Zarka watched his hands as she spoke, “I had my first visitors in ages, three months ago. That’s when they welded the doors shut. The idiots didn’t seal the escape tunnel. So I could still access the mine and go to town. I suspected something had changed, so I went shopping.”

“It was easier before they shut down Iultin, but I manage. I still have the old truck so I could go to Egvekinot to pick up my orders,” she said as she leant against the wall outside the shower.

“Hey, Zarka! Where did you get off to?” Raina called out.

“In here,” she called back looking over her shoulder.

Raina came in and looked into the shower cubical. She grinned at Zarka and took up the other side of the entrance, happy to enjoy the view. It had been a while since she had seen his body and she found she liked it just as much now as she had then.

He had filled out a little and had tight toned muscles. He was hot to look at, Raina decided. He wasn’t particularly hairy, but she’d like to trace the thin dark line of the curly hair holding the soap bubbles around his genitals. Ben was tended to be a nerd, but he had kept his body in good shape since he was a field operative.

“Sorry Raina, I had to check out your hubby. I can see why you picked him. He is very sexy,” Zarka said, as they both watched the unconscious action of him rubbing his thumb along the underside of the very nice cock he had on display for them.

Ben was looking at them trying to decide which woman was turning him on the most. Raina had stripped out of her suit and was only wearing her singlet and a pair of shorts like Zarka. His eyes fixed one her tits, and his lust meter spun into the red.

“He’s not my hubby,” Raina said.

“But he is the father of your child,” Zarka replied.

Ben frowned at Raina as she dropped her eyes and bit her lip. “What bloody child?” he said. His shocked mind was trying to wrap itself around this information and put his lust on hold.

“Oh dear! I’m so sorry Raina, I didn’t realise that he didn’t know. It was not information I could access,” Zarka said distressed at upsetting Raina.

“It’s okay Zarka. I was going to tell him, but the opportunity never came up,” Raina replied. She knew Ben wasn’t going to be happy at this little revelation.

“Zarka, if you don’t mind, I think Raina and I need to have a chat,” he said tight lipped as he stepped from under the sprays and turned the water off. He grabbed the towel off the rail.

Raina sighed, as Zarka mouthed a ‘sorry’ at her. She disappeared out the door and shut it behind her. Raina went and sat on the bed and waited for Ben to finish in the shower.

He had dried his top half and wrapped the towel around himself. He sat down beside her on the end of the bed. He took a little longer than she thought he would, but she guessed his mind had been busy.

“So, I not only raped you, I left you pregnant. Fuck! No wonder you can’t forgive me,” he said sadly. He was seriously pissed at fucking up so bad with Raina. The fact he had a child was still taking hold in his head.

“You didn’t rape me, Ben,” she said firmly as she straightened up and looked at him.

“I saw the blood on your thighs. You were all curled up and laying away from me,” Ben said. The horror of what he had done still fresh in his mind.

“Well considering you were my first, and you’re not exactly small, I wasn’t surprised I was tight for you. But you were so gentle, Ben. I couldn’t have asked for a nicer man, to be my first,” she told him sincerely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.