Killer Bs - Cover

Killer Bs

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two siblings, Bob and Beth Argo, develop an unusual sense so that they can sometimes read the emotions of people under great stress. Early on, this sense helps them to fight crimes and gets them pegged as the Killer Bs. This is the story of their advance through high school and their later life fighting crime and sometimes terrorists for Homeland Security. 10 chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Crime   Superhero   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Violence  

I had stuck my finger into Beth’s vagina often enough during our coed showers that I knew that she had long lost her hymen. I vaguely recall a bicycle accident which resulted in some bleeding from her crotch, but neither Mom nor Beth made much of it once the pain had subsided. At least, that was something that we did not have to be concerned about.

I did get a blowjob during that shower that was much better than I would have expected from a rank amateur. When complimented and then asked about where she had gained the practice, she admitted that she had worked with a dildo belonging to one of her friends. The girlfriend’s older sister had coached Beth in the proper procedures, especially about keeping her teeth away from tender skin. Well, that woman was a first-class coach—maybe one day I would get a chance to thank her.

I could tell that I was going to have to work on my skills at pussy-eating. I had not had any practice, so I was woefully behind being able to match Beth in the oral sex skills. I guess the sensible thing to do would be for Beth to coach me in what she especially liked as I practiced on her. However, that could wait. Tonight was for heavy fucking, no matter what we called it.

I had paid close attention in Sex Ed. classes, so I knew all of the basics. I had also paid close attention during the bull sessions when some of my friends liked to brag about their prowess with women and sex. I knew that they were lying through their teeth, but I thought I might pick up some hints to make me better at the game than what I got from Sex Ed. I would depend on Beth to help me out there.

We had twin beds, but I pushed the two together to make a single bed large enough for the two of us to spread out a little bit. Tomorrow, I was going to agitate for swapping our beds for the queen size bed in the guest room. I figured that logic could win that argument for me. After all, Mom and Dad had a queen size bed.

I really had no qualms about sex with Beth, in fact, it should be obvious that I was all for it when I heard her comment to Mom. It had long been established that incest was a social taboo and not a genetic one. However, since Beth was on the Pill, I was not concerned about making her pregnant. Both of us were virgins, so there were no STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) worries, and I hoped to keep her happy enough to prevent that ever becoming a problem.

We got to the bed, and I use a dry finger to verify that Beth was wet enough for penetration. Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, I did smear a little of Mom’s lubricant from the tube onto my cock. The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt my sister, lover, and future wife.

We had learned the basic missionary position from our high school class during our first semester there, so that was how we started out. Beth did have to lift her legs for me to gain entry, but that was no big deal because she wrapped them around my waist as soon as I had my cock centered at her vaginal opening.

She must have loosened up her muscles quite a bit with her practice with that dildo because I had no trouble slipping past her pussy lips and her protective muscles. I did make a point of moving slowly with my first penetration because of the emphasis the teacher had put on that in class. The result was that I had no problem sliding in the first 2 inches or so. At that point, Beth actually screamed, and I thought that I had done something terrible to her.

I started to pull out when she almost shouted, “Don’t stop! Keep going, Bob. That felt so good that I couldn’t help screaming. I guess that you should take that scream as a compliment. Most girls say that the first time is nothing but painful, but that is sure not true with you! Please keep going.”

Well, I couldn’t argue with that, so I started pushing again. Beth used the leverage she had with her legs across my waist to wiggle around as I continued to penetrate. She commented, “I wish that I could tell my girlfriends how good this feels as you slide in, but the stupid laws against incest make that impossible.”

I kept pushing until I pressed hard on her clit. That was when she let out with a soul-satisfying moan. It wasn’t as loud as her scream, but I could tell that it was caused by extreme pleasure. My feelings at this point were amazing. My cock was totally surrounded by female flesh, and I was almost overcome with the sensations. Beth kept moving slightly, and I could feel her skin rubbing against mine in the most pleasant manner.

“Come on, Bob, get moving. It ain’t over yet!”

“Sorry, Beth, but the feeling of being buried in you was so great that I was frozen in place by the pleasure. Yeah, I know that I am supposed to pump in and out of you, but I was overcome by the moment. I don’t think that it will happen again, but it sure was fun while it lasted.”

I pulled back out, and Beth let out with another one of her delighted moans. The pitch of the moan changed a little bit as I moved around to try to get a better angle. “Oh, my God, Bob! Keep that angle. You must be rubbing against my G-spot. It feels so good that I must be at the edge of heaven. If you can keep that up, I will have to struggle to come up with a suitable reward.”

“Don’t worry about that, Beth. The better I make you feel, the better I feel. Nobody has ever said anything to tell me how good this feels. Jacking off was never this good!”

I settled into a steady stroking rate, and Beth responded by moving with me. Finally, after what seemed like forever and no time at all, Beth’s moans started to change, and she started to pant. At the same time, I felt my come approaching. I didn’t dare come before Beth, because I wanted this to be the best thing that she had ever experienced. Shit, I didn’t know if I could hold off long enough.

Oops, what happened? Her pussy muscles suddenly clamped down on my cock so that I could hardly move, but that did not make any difference. Her pussy muscles suddenly began to feel just like she was milking my cock. At the rate she was going, I was going to come pretty damned soon.

Meanwhile, Beth was panting so hard and so rapidly that I was worried that she might be having trouble breathing. There was nothing that I could do about it because I was locked in position. She was still milking my cock, and here I came in a blast like nothing I had ever felt before. When that happened, Beth screamed again, but this was more like a moan. I figured that it had to be good because she was bouncing up and down off the bed by pulling on me with her legs.

Meanwhile, I kept shooting jet after jet into her. I have no idea how much I sent out, but it felt like at least a gallon. I was also in the process of having an orgasm that was even better than that produced by the blowjob Beth had given me. We were coming together, and there was nothing on Earth to compare with that. I finally quit shooting, but Beth kept going. I don’t know how much longer than me her orgasm lasted, but it felt good to me on two levels: I’d had a momentous orgasm, and I had given my lover one to match. I was sure that nothing could be better than that!

At that point, both of us were exhausted. Beth took her legs down, and I rolled off her. She grabbed a spare towel and pressed it against her pussy to stop my come from leaking out and making an ungodly mess. She used the end of that towel to wipe off my cock, which, by then, had become as limp as it ever could be. We both laughed at that, and I kissed her. We moved into a cuddling position and soon fell asleep.

Sometime during the night, I woke up lying on my back and feeling a most glorious feeling coming from my cock. I opened my eyes to see Beth giving me another blowjob. She winked at me and continued. However, her ministrations did not last long. She had quit blowing me when she thought that I was hard enough. I had no chance to move before she had thrown a leg across me and mounted me in what we boys called the cowgirl position.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.