Gloria's Transformation - the Gym - Cover

Gloria's Transformation - the Gym

by Captain1021

Copyright© 2016 by Captain1021

Science Fiction Sex Story: A woman is transformed into a gorgeous, super-sexy nympho by genetic modifications.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Prostitution   .

A 3D model of a woman with giant boobs

Ed, a remarkably brilliant genetic scientist and doctor, worked diligently for many years at a major genetic research institute with one particular goal in mind - transforming his girlfriend, Gloria, into the woman of his wildest dreams. Finally, he secretively achieves the genetic breakthroughs he needs, the hardest of which is to get genetic modifications to appear in the test subject, rather than just their progeny. He is eager to proceed, even though he doesn’t fully understand the science. He doesn’t consult Gloria because he thinks she would be too scared. So he begins exposing her to viruses carrying the desired genes using a nasal spray as she sleeps.

Soon Gloria deduces the origin of the changes she begins to notice, since she has some familiarity with Ed’s work. But she doesn’t object, because she absolutely loves the changes. She spends hours staring at herself in the mirror and measuring herself, and proudly shows off her naked body to Ed.

It takes over a year before Gloria is transformed as follows: Her face is perfectly gorgeous, with a cute little pussycat nose. Her skin is perfect and wrinkle free. She doesn’t look a day over 21. Her hair is blonde and much thicker and naturally curly. All her other body hair becomes almost invisible, including her pubic hair, so she no longer needs to shave anywhere. Her waist shrinks to 24 inches, and her boobs and ass become huge. Her labia lips are much softer and larger than normal, and upon arousal, they and her clitoris double in size and become pink. Her erogenous zones become immensely more sensitive, with thousands more nerve endings, and her mouth, throat, and her entire bosom become new, highly sensitive erogenous zones. She starts producing copious volumes of milk and vaginal juices. Her vagina grows longer to better accommodate men, and nerve endings evenly cover its entire length. The tissues in her vaginal and large intestinal walls become much softer, thicker, and more yielding, with thousands of additional folds. Her asshole becomes more flexible and able to accommodate large objects.

Her sex drive increases until she can no longer be satisfied by just one man, so she takes on many new lovers. She doesn’t hide them from Ed and drives him crazy with jealousy. She eventually develops hypersexuality - a sex drive that is so obsessively high that sex becomes an addiction. She has orgasms during any form of sex, including fellatio, enemas, and just having her boobs sucked, fondled, or milked. Her orgasms from intercourse are incredibly intense and give her extremely addictive pleasure and far better highs than cocaine. Her orgasms start the instant a man penetrates her, grow in intensity, and continue nonstop, one right after another. If she is fucked for only an hour, she becomes so horny she can’t stand it, and begs her partner to take Cialis or at least a dildo and continue fucking her. It usually takes more than two hours of intercourse to fully satisfy the nymphomaniac she has become, and she is ready for another session six hours later.

Gloria is continually being aroused by the slightest things. Just being close enough to smell or touch a good-looking man makes her wet, and seeing just a bulge in his pants causes her pussy juices to overflow. Just thinking or talking about sex or watching TV easily arouse her. If aroused enough and there are no single men around, she will masturbate, in public, if she must. If she feels lazy or is too tired to masturbate, she can have orgasms without any stimulation, if her arousal becomes high enough. Since she is often aroused enough to make her juices overflow, she wears a Depends pad so she is not continually wiping juices from her legs. She hates panties, but must wear them to support the pad. She carries several pads in her purse. The copious amount of her juice is a bother for her, but she realizes she needs it for her marathon sessions of coitus. During sex, her abundant juices form a large puddle or produce a huge wet spot in a bed and always make slurping sounds.

Gloria’s ass and hips grow until her hip measurement is 48 inches, which gives her an incredible hourglass figure with her 24 inch waist. Her ass tissue is firm, but soft enough to jiggle a lot, and her skin shows no trace of cellulite or lumps. Her hips are twice as wide as her waist, and even more when her ass is spread up against a guy, making a view of her bent over from the rear mind-blowing. The side view of her booty is also highly erotic, since her buttocks suddenly protrude outward a small distance from the small of her back. Her ass looks like that of the booty model, Pebbelz, except Gloria’s is all natural. With her huge booty, many guys prefer to do her from behind and also love to push her ass cheeks together and fuck her butt crack. When she lies naked on her back with her legs apart, her partners can see an incredible amount of ass below her pussy.

Gloria’s breasts grow until she is a 36 S cup. Her breasts have the same size and appearance as those of the 3rd-art model Lisa, except Gloria’s are natural. Her nipples are large and always erect, causing a pronounced protrusion through all her clothes. And her huge areolas bulge out as Lisa’s. Her nipples and areola are dark and show through all her light colored tops. When she wears a sheer top, her nipple protuberances combined with the darkness of her nipples and areola are highly erotic, and few men can take their eyes off her. The size of her bosom does interfere with buying clothes and simple tasks like seeing to put on shoes. And she does have to work out to maintain the strength in her back muscles to support her huge tits. But she thinks those small prices to pay to be incredibly desirable to men.

Gloria’s milk production slowly increases until she is lactating 2 liters of milk every two hours. Unless she has just been milked, milk drips non-stop from her nipples and wets her clothes. Her nipples become even more noticeable when the material around them is wet from her milk. When her boobs are full, the drips come about once a second. The milking of her breasts takes a lot of her time, and the constant leaking is a problem. But she grows to like making so much milk due to the orgasms the milking gives her, and she finds that men are really turned on by her vast quantities of milk. She jokes with her girlfriends that she produces as much milk as a cow. Over a period of just two hours, her breasts become so full that a slight squeeze or quick motion produces a spray of milk, and they start to ache. If neglected, they continue to grow and become painful, and the drips turn into a steady trickle, but not enough to stop the pain. She does not use a pump but just squeezes them to produce sprays of milk that can shoot out over a meter and drain them in about two minutes. She can suck on her own mammaries, but that takes more time, so she only does it for shows. When full and with a male friend, she wants him to suck her milk out, since that gives her bigger orgasms. Before bed, she drains her boobs and puts on a tight bra with holes for her nipples. The expansion of her breasts against the bra as they fill with milk produces enough pressure to force the milk out and prevent their aching from waking her. She lies in bed on a special pad that absorbs her milk.

Her lactation increases her from an S to a U cup every two hours. She intentionally wears S cup bras, which are especially made for her, because she likes the additional cleavage and the overflowing look she gets with the expansion of her breasts by her milk. Her favorites bras are shelf bras that display the entire upper half of her enormous breasts, and of course half her areola and nipples. She loves to dress with a shelf bra, a very short skirt, and either a see-through top or none at all, which drives men to distraction and instant erections. She really doesn’t need bras; her breasts are so firm they need no support. Her transformation enhanced the muscle tissues in her chest, so her boobs sag very little. When lying on her back naked, her breasts spread apart only a small amount. They still jiggle when she walks, especially when braless, and she can jiggle and swing them by shaking her chest or suddenly rising up on the balls of her feet, when she wants to entertain someone. She does wear bras at times to minimize the milk spraying caused by the swaying of her breasts. Plus she looks fabulous in a black bra under a see-through top with her blonde hair. She has bras with material to absorb her milk, but they become heavy and start leaking after only an hour. The absorbent bras are big and make her bosom appear even more gigantic. She also wears sports bras when dancing or exercising, and sometimes wears two. Otherwise, her huge breasts would swing wildly with her moves and spray milk everywhere.

Gloria’s hypersexuality also affects her mind. She retains her high intellect, but completely loses all sexual inhibitions and morals. And she uncontrollably succumbs to numerous perverse sexual behaviors and impulses. She becomes an extreme exhibitionist. She acquires a strong desire to arouse men and adores entertaining them sexually. She is intensely excited by showing off her body and performing sexual acts while being watched. And the bigger and more excited her audience, the more her enjoyment. She also enjoys shocking men with her lack of inhibitions and sexual aggressiveness. She becomes a voyeur to rival any man, and masturbates to porn, whenever she cannot get fucked thrice a day. She has a collection of videos featuring well endowed body builders.

Part of her hypersexuality is an increased sensitivity to sexual stimulation. She develops an extreme love of masculinity - the scent and taste of a man’s body, the taste and smell of semen and precum, a man’s sweat, the feel of his hard muscles, his body hair, even a man’s body odor - all are intoxicatingly exciting for her. Her lovers are always surprised when she asks them not to shower before sex. And of course, the sight, taste, smell, and feel of a man’s cock and balls are overwhelmingly exciting to her. Her excessive love of masculinity and hypersexuality cause her to enjoy some quite perverted acts. She takes pleasure in rimming a man’s anus, even dirty ones. She enjoys the taste and odor of smegma under foreskin and dried urine on a cock. And she enjoys a man pissing on her or in her mouth and drinking his urine, provided she is aroused at the time. She considers rimming and receiving golden showers just another form of sex rather than humiliation.

The only part of BDSM she likes is mild submissiveness and masochism. She is too independent to be a slave or have a master. Pain and discomfort during sex become arousing for her. But she avoids sadists, never agrees to any act that might affect her looks or health, and never lets things get completely out of her control. She does enjoy being submissive to her partner and performing any sexual act he asks, and letting him do whatever he wants to her, provided no real harm comes to her. She lets him control their love making, unless she has a compelling perversion she wants to satisfy. Another of her abnormal sexual impulses, that reinforces her submissiveness and exhibitionism, is an irresistible compulsion to sexually please her partner. She is highly aroused knowing men are enjoying her sexually.

Another of her perversions is an overwhelming size fetish for men with large endowments. Her extra long vagina does have nerve endings at its very end that are only stimulated by large cocks, but the main cause of her extreme size fetish derives from her hypersexuality. She absolutely adores making love to big balls and cocks. Men with big balls often get frustrated with her, since she much prefers getting them off by making love to their oversized testicles rather than letting them fuck her. She is definitely a size queen, and her favorite lovers are all well endowed, but she never gets stretched permanently by them due to the thicker and more compliant vaginal and anal tissues her transformation has given her.

She loves both money and sex and has no morals, so naturally she becomes a highly paid call girl and private entertainer. Many of her best clients have, of course, boob and ass fetishes or love her excessive lactation. Others love her wild personality, her nymphomania, her totally uninhibited attitude, her genuine enjoyment of sex with even a poor partner, her genuine desire to please, and not just for the money, and her willingness to do almost anything. She is really popular, charges outrageous fees, and easily earns a six figure monthly income. Her reputation grows and her clients include the rich and famous. She adores the opulent lifestyle her new wealth and rich clients afford her. She enjoys sexually servicing famous men and charges them nothing. She also gives free sex to the men who connect her to the very rich and famous. Countless men want her as their sugarbabe or mistress, but she does not want to be tied down to one man.

When clients ask for a rimming or to give her a golden shower, they are amazed when she doesn’t charge more and are astonished when she actually enjoys it. To deal with all her clients, she hires a secretary, who keeps track of all their desires and what she charges them. Her secretary is a body builder and martial arts expert who, when needed, also serves as a bodyguard and lover.

She understandably becomes highly promiscuous, with hundreds of lovers in her not-so-little black book, where she lists the size of their genitals, their fetishes, stamina, and loving making ability. She likes group sex and sex with complete strangers for the possibility of discovering a really great lover. She enjoys variety and rarely fucks a guy more than a dozen times before moving on. But she doesn’t break many hearts, because in a serious relationship, most men cannot handle her promiscuity.

Ed is a nerd, not a stud, and is now out of her league in looks. Plus, he also cannot handle her promiscuity, so their relationship ends. So he created the woman of his wildest dreams, for the most part, but she is not his anymore. But they remain good friends, and she is terribly grateful to him for her transformation. So she lets him fuck her when she can fit him into her schedule to pay him back. He loves seeing her for the sex and because he is still in love with her, but also because he wants to study the results of his experiment. She happily lets him examine her body and describes her life and sexuality in vivid detail. He loses his jealously and gets so excited by her stories that he must use a recorder to take notes. He is particularly fascinated by the mental changes caused her hypersexuality, which he did not intentionally give her. He asks if she is completely satisfied with all the changes in her.

“Oh, yes, I love them and my new life!”

She knows every change in her contributes to giving her a fantastic new lifestyle full of opulence and popularity that she could only dream of before. She absolutely adores her new body and is truly addicted to her immense sexual pleasures.

The following is one episode from her new life.

The Gym

Today is workout day, so Gloria drains her milk, and puts on a sports bra and a skintight top and bottom. By the time she drives to the gym, she has small wet spots around her nipples. As she walks in, the first guys to see her point her out to others, and soon all the guys are looking at her as she mounts a back-strengthening machine. Many guys come over to greet her and stand around her or take a machine near her to stare close up at her swaying, enormous tits. She intentionally moves to the butterfly machine, to put her breasts more on display for them. Her wet spots grow in size since the squeezing of her breasts produces more milk and soon she is leaking drops of milk onto the floor. She returns the stares of the men with a smile, only she is staring at their muscles and crotches. They can see her staring down at their crotches, and their bulges get bigger. Her eyes dart from man to man, and she is excited knowing she is causing their erections. Her arousal increases and a wet spot starts growing between her legs in her tights. She cannot wear a Depends pad in tights. After the motion of her arms squeezes her boobs together a few times, some one in the free weights section drops a weight with a loud thud - a likely comment on her. She moves to the free weights section, lies on her back on a bench, and spreads her legs wide apart so they can see her wet spot and ogle her boobs with their wet spots.

“Give me a couple of two and half pound dumbbells, will you guys?”

Everyone scrambles to offer her the weights, which she lifts up and down with outstretched arms. All the guys gather around her to watch her squeeze her tits together on the up swing.

Finally, a really handsome body builder asks, “Would you come with me to the men’s locker room?”

“I thought you’d never ask!”

They are strangers, but she doesn’t even ask his name. He leads her into the center of the men’s locker room, where everyone stops what they are doing and looks at them. The word gets out and soon every guy in the entire gym, even the guys who work there, are in the locker room staring at her. She says “Hi!” and waves to everyone, whereupon the body builder takes off her clothes. The guys cannot believe her body and many whistle and compliment her tits and ass. They also cannot believe she is dripping milk onto the floor. She is terribly aroused being naked before so many strange men, and her juices start trickling down her legs. She covers her nipples with her hands, not for modesty, but for the erotic look, and slowly turns around to show off her body.

The body builder grabs her, presses her against him, and kisses her passionately. She feels his large cock and how hard his body is, her pussy actually starts dripping, and the stream of juices down her leg reaches the floor. He turns her to face away from him, pushes her legs together, folds them up against her stomach and breasts, grabs her legs, and lifts her up against him above his erect penis. She guides his cock into her pussy and screams loudly with an orgasm the instant he penetrates her. He fucks her slowly at first by moving her up and down on his penis and her orgasms continue. Then he rams his cock hard into her on each down stroke, squirting milk out of her bouncing breasts, giving her one huge orgasm after another, and making her moan loudly each time. When he puts her down, her legs are so weak she starts to fall over before another body builder, without even asking, grabs her. He puts his hands between her legs, and lifts her up onto his cock, while she hangs on to his thick neck and wraps her legs around him. Five body builders fuck her one after another, never bothering to ask permission, by pumping her up and down on their cocks. She loves it, since she feels so helpless in their huge, powerful arms. One guy takes his hands away and briefly supports her on just his cock, although she is hanging onto his neck. Some of the guys simply stand in front of her, grab her ass, and lift her up against them as their hands sink deeply into her ass cheeks. She guides their cocks into her wet pussy and hangs on to their necks. As each body builder puts her down, gobs of semen drop from her pussy unto the floor or run down her legs.

The biggest muscle bound guy of them all bends her over, enters her pussy from behind, then grabs her legs and lifts her up. He spreads her legs as wide apart as possible and rotates around, giving all his buddies a fantastic view of her pussy and her enormous breasts dripping milk onto the floor. She looks at each guy ogling her, and the exhibitionist in her enjoys the lust she sees in their faces. She becomes more and more excited by being naked and spread wide open before so many men, with a huge cock in her pussy. She rubs her hands over her boobs and squeezes out sprays of milk for their enjoyment. Some guys start masturbating while watching her. He moves to a corner of the locker room and all the men form a semi-circle to gawk at her. He starts pumping her up and down on his cock, and the unbelievable show gets even better when her huge breasts swing up and down, spraying milk, and his 12 inch cock slides in and out of her. The guys can’t believe the size of the bulge in her abdomen when his huge cock is all the way in. She puts a hand on her abdomen so she can feel her expansion with each of his strokes and is lost in the intensity of her orgasms.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.