The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

I wondered vaguely how it had taken so long since the first delicious time, till I worked out that in fact it was only the day before yesterday. Was it? It was hard to keep track.

“Your place or mine?” I asked, thinking of her fragrantly scented bedroom.

“Yeeees...” she looked around pensively. “Bob can keep an eye on things can’t he?”

We looked across the room to Bob talking with three girls in the corner; or more accurately perhaps, being pressed into the corner by three girls. Then we looked at the hapless Janice and the punitive throng surrounding her, which included a couple of Year-13-ers I might try to steer clear of on a dark night.

“They won’t overdo it will they?” I pondered.

“I see what you mean,” Candace tipped her head teasingly side to side. “If Evelyn gets ousted from leading things ... I don’t know...” she giggled in the fun, confident way she has. “Well why not just fuck me in here?” She moved round to rub herself against my cock.

“Oh yeah,” Poppy had overheard. “Fuck, and we can watch.”

“Oooh, go for it,” called Scarlett.

“Yes!!” Brianna agreed.

A crowd began to form and I felt Candace thrill with the prospect of exhibiting her body to everyone again. My cock had risen to Command position as she moved sideways to give it a fondle with her sensual fingers. Well I’d already been naked in here and in fact right on the point of impaling one of them...

“Would you like to undress me?” Candace asked Lily, who moved behind to pull down the zip on Candace’s minidress.

“Can I join in?” asked Angie, “I’m just visiting but...”

“Oh I think so!” Candace passed an appreciative eye down the hot fifteen-year-old. “I’ve seen you in action to be honest and I liked what I was seeing!”

“Mmmm I like what I’m seeing too,” smiled Angie, and set to work helping Lily.

“What about me?” Lauren appeared beside me and stroked a hand over my ass.

“They did say twice, I think,” I said, stroking her lovely ass in return, “then to check with a microscope.”

“Oooh baggsy,” she laughed, starting on my shirt buttons.

“Then if you pass the check?” Brianna was there too, her long, slim fingers undoing my belt buckle.

“Yes I’d love to, if you can get it up,” I booked her in as it were, with a trace of anxiety beginning to form. “I think I have to do Evelyn and Sofia first, then it’s you,” I smiled, and she smiled back happily.

The girls finished stripping me and Candace, then there we were naked. Lauren had been fondling my cock while she pulled my briefs down, so it was nice and hard as about thirty schoolgirls gathered round watching it - that seemed to be everyone apart from Bob and his three, and they were looking. Janice’s glowing pink ass was being given a break for a minute.

Candace rubbed her immaculate, slim, five-foot-four body against me and drew me to a nice big, deep sofa. She lay back and as before she was just ready, and anticipating happily. Her blue-green eyes were sparkling, even more alive than usual. Her D-cup tits were still buoyant. I manoeuvred into position between her legs and lined up my cockhead.

“Normally,” Bob had come over and was addressing the spectators, “you would be doing foreplay before getting to this point, to make sure the vagina is distended and lubricated.”

“But Candace was born ready,” sniggered Olivia.

“True,” Bob smiled at her, perhaps wondering how ready the Year-10 nymphet might be.

I switched off from the audience as Candace’s oily, active pussy welcomed my cock back into its delicious depths. Her arms wrapped lightly round my chest. She urged me on with her hands on my back, breathing beautifully into my ear. We fucked in unison for a few minutes, until she was ready for her easy, uninhibited orgasm and we came together, sharing the euphoria for several exquisite seconds. I rolled off against the sofa back and she turned to face the ripple of applause from Bob’s impromptu class.

“There,” announced Bob, “that’s how it’s done.”

“So do we get some?” Vicki challenged him. Bob hesitated momentarily, probably because she’s a good five foot eleven, and has a pole-vaulter’s shoulders. He’s more like five foot seven and built for speed, you might say.

“Of course,” he rose impressively to the challenge. “Sex,” he addressed the school,”is about sensuality, not dominance.” Vicki is attractive, in a James Bond villainess kind of way, but I could imagine her size would be an issue for her. Also for many smaller guys it would be an issue too, but Bob, in tune with any schoolgirl, went over to her and began undressing her magnificent body.

Candace stood up to make way for Lauren, who’d been waiting impatiently and had shed all her clothes at some point. She smiled happily as I welcomed her into my arms. The contrast with Candace was delicious. She’s a couple of inches taller, and instead of older than me she’s much younger; and also brunette, a bit broader, A-cups, and that ring in her left nostril for some reason ... well her reason is probably that there is no reason. Anyway she was different and lovely.

Her pussy was wet and ready and welcomed my cock into its warm, creamy interior. I gave her an especially affectionate fuck again, feeling it was important for her.

Next it was Amelie, who is a bit smaller, with that fuckable pelvis, the stunning face with the slightly Japanese eyes and incredible pale coffee skin. We shared a long, wonderful one with a delicious drawn-out orgasm.

“Right,” when Amelie got off Evelyn was standing there holding a microscope from the science cupboard. “Let’s check your sperm count.”

By now Bob was busy with Helen, Poppy was spawled naked on a nearby sofa with a freshly-fucked look about her, and Candace was on a fourth sofa with Lily and Scarlett. Everybody was naked. Angie and Natalie were hugging and kissing, standing behind my sofa, while Hailey appeared to be propositioning Sofia over near the TV. All the other girls seemed to be queuing for me or Bob, or making out together, or both.

Evelyn surveyed my wilting cock with a dissatisfied expression. “It would’ve been better to do it after two,” she commented.

“Sorry,” I apologised.

We all paused to watch as Helen groaned and shuddered with an especially emphatic orgasm. I wondered if it was Bob who had a penchant for bigger girls, or the bigger girls who like the idea of a small guy with a disproportionately large cock. It could be both, I mused, which would be ideal, and certainly there was an atmosphere of satisfaction around him generally. He looked over with a grin.

“Like a bit of boost?” he asked. “I’ve got some Cialis 36-hour if you’d like one? Twenty milligrammes, does the trick for me.”

“Oh thanks,” I nodded.

“I’ll get it,” Evelyn offered.

“Bedside cupboard,” smiled Bob, looking her over. “It won’t get him up any sooner, but once he is it should last.”

Evelyn’s nude, spritely body disappeared towards the stairs.

“Does that mean it stays up for a day and a half?” asked Sofia. She’d come over, with gorgeous little Hailey clinging to her stunning body, and vice-versa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.