The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

The day passed in stress and semi-chaos: a mix of teaching disruptive kids, editing illicit video, and tending to Janice and Frances’ carnal demands. But at least now I had help from Bob and Candace on that front, so by bedtime I wasn’t too drained and was looking forward to some time with Candace. However when she came up, after doing the late rounds, it was with a complication.

“Evelyn and Sofia asked if you were doing a round too,” she smiled as she came into my room. “Not interested in little lezzie me, so far.” She snuggled up against me and we kissed, which gave me a boner. How had there not been time for a fuck with her, all day? But...

“Oh. Perhaps I’d better just look in?” I wavered. I wanted to be in bed with Candace, but if the girls were still homesick... “I mean they are only Year 9.”

“Softie,” she smiled. “Well you know where to find me.”

I went down and knocked on Room 8.

“Might’ve fucking known,” called Evelyn.

I went in. They were all in bed. Sofia was watching me steadily, and as I looked round I saw Lauren and Brianna were too.

“Come to tuck us in?” Evelyn asked sarcastically.

I closed the door and sat down on her bed, trying to read her sulky, pretty face.

“It’s a big step for you,” I said to them all, “being away from home.”

“Not really,” said Evelyn.

“Paige and Jenna are in with the others,” said Brianna. I worked out she meant that the two Year 13’s were looking after the other Year 9’s, in Room 7 next door.

“What about the other rooms?” I asked. Why hadn’t I thought about this? Or Janice!

“I think they’re a bit mixed up, I don’t know,” said Lauren.

I realised we hadn’t been checking who was in which room, just that everyone was okay. Or said they were.

“Back in a minute,” I said, and went up to the attic. Bob wasn’t in his room, and nor was Candace as she’d said she’d be. I went back down and round the other eight dorm rooms. In Room 1 were two older girls and two younger, all talking happily. Bob was in 2, in bed with the dark-haired girl and a redhead. The other two girls looked a bit younger but just interested. I could imagine Bob turning it into a sex lesson. He smiled cheerfully at me.

There was one older girl in 3, two in 5, 6 and 9. Several of them were two to a bed. Candace was in 4, with Rose. She seemed to be demonstrating kissing to the other three.

“Thought you knew I’d be in here,” she broke off with a grin.

I went back to room 8 and sat on Evelyn’s bed again.

“They seem to have organised themselves,” I said.

“Well no-one else was doing any organising,” Evelyn muttered.

“We should have,” I admitted.

There was a pause.

“So,” said Lauren, “you had two girls in bed all night, like, with you, without, you know, doing anything.”

“Not all relationships have to be sexual,” I said. Meanwhile I was working out that they knew about the other rooms being rearranged; but no older girls were in here.

“You did it with Miss Durrant,” Lauren accused me with a half smile. How did they know? Through Rose, perhaps.

“She’s a woman,” I smiled.

“So we’re children?” sneered Evelyn.

“She did it with Rose,” Sofia spoke for the first time. “And she’s only a year older than us.”

“Rose is Year 11,” I pointed out.

“That’s still only fifteen, probably, and we’re fourteen.”

“Well it’s not just about age,” I ignored that probable fib. “There are other kinds of relationships, where people just like or care about each other, like you with friends of your parents or your friends’ parents, or teachers, and it’s not about sex.”

“I bet we could make it about sex,” said Evelyn.

“I’m not saying you couldn’t,” I looked at her stroppy little face, “just that’s not what last night was about, from my point of view.”

“You noticed Sofia’s looks.”

“Well I bet you do too.”

Everybody looked at Sofia. She’s lightly built, but with shoulders that seem a bit wide for her chest, so her pyjama top hung invitingly from them, with two lovely cones just below poking out the soft cloth. She has big hazel eyes, with big pupils, that seem to leap out of her face; an amazing mass of long, extra-glossy, thin-stranded brown hair, and a very thin nose. Her mouth is erotic, wide and a perfect shape, and her chin and cheeks are perfect too even though she doesn’t have prominent cheekbones. Fine, immaculate skin. High eyebrows and hairline ... well it was hard to define but she is beautiful.

She rolled her eyes.

“Sorry,” I apologised for staring, and the girls looked away too.

“I think you ought to show Lauren and Brianna,” said Evelyn. I realised she meant about being in bed with girls platonically.

“With them or with you?” I asked.

“Oh...” said Brianna nervously.

“With us again then,” said Evelyn cheerfully. “But we can push two beds together and all be in it, under two quilts. Then Sofe and me can be on each side of you like last night, and you two” she looked at Brianna and Lauren “can see what it feels like, without actually risking your frickin modesty!”

“Oh okay, yeah,” said Sofia, getting up. She walked fluidly across to Evelyn’s bed and we all watched the soft, loose pyjamas floating around her slender body inside. I began to have my doubts.

“I’ll go and do my teeth,” I said, and fled upstairs while I tried to decide what to do. As I brushed I realised I couldn’t just not go back down, anyway. I changed into my pyjamas.

Back in Room 8, Lauren’s and Evelyn’s beds had been pushed together and the quilts pulled up to lie flat, overlapping in the middle. The four girls were lying in this quadruple bed, looking expectantly at me. I had a sense they were relieved I was here, though I couldn’t have said how exactly I knew.

“There’s a pillow for you,” said Evelyn, pointing and getting up to let me in. Her pyjama bottoms were shorts, leaving sexy little legs on show.

“Thanks,” I climbed in. As I passed her I saw the uneven, unseamed edges.

“You’ve just cut the legs off,” I accused her with a smile.

“It’s a bit warm in here,” she grinned. “Sofe’s done the same.”

Sofia lifted the quilt a bit more to reveal her sexy, longer legs.

“I’m just here looking after you,” I said, dragging my eyes away as I climbed in, “as your teacher. ‘In loco parentis’ it’s called. In case you’re feeling a bit homesick, to start with.”

“The other teachers are really looking after their students!” sniggered Evelyn as she climbed in and snuggled against me.

“Well everyone can make up their own minds.” I automatically put an arm round her. She was tiny and firm, and feminine. “There aren’t many rules here as you must have been noticing.” My hand naturally ended up on her small but girlie ass, with my fingertips on the soft, smooth, fine skin of her leg.

“I bet Mr Kirkwood and Miss Durrant are teaching their students about the facts of life and everything.”

“We can talk about that, if you like.” Sofia was snuggling up too, so I had to put my right arm round her. But I put my hand down on the mattress.

“Sofe wants to know if she’s gay or straight,” said Brianna.

“Why does it have to be one or the other?” I hedged.

“Well she knows a woman can get her off,” said Lauren, “because you made her go and get stripped and totally worked over, by a woman.”

“I’m not sure if that makes her a lesbian, or even bisexual,” I tried to fend off the guilt.

“Still,” said Evelyn, “she’s worried about it now. Cos of that session you made her have, and it was a complete setup with those satellite questions so you knew.”

“Alright,” I sighed. “What is it you want to know, Sofia?”

“I’d like to know if a man makes me feel sexy,” she said definitely.

I weighed the issues. “Alright we can kiss and hug, and you can see how that feels.”

“Huh,” Evelyn did her trademark scoff, “that’s not exactly the point of a man is it? A girl can do that with a woman.”

“Yes...” Sofia mumbled guiltily.

“Well we’re not going any further, sorry,” I smiled. It had been illegal enough fucking Natalie, and that had got me into this mess.

“She can just feel your body a bit, anyway?” Evelyn slid a little hand between the buttons of my pyjama top.

“Alright.” I couldn’t think of an argument against it, given that I was actually in bed with her already. And I did owe her something.

“Let me see,” said Lauren, sitting up.

Brianna, who was next to Sofia, leaned across and flipped the quilt down, to just below my waist. Her pyjamas were shorts too, but made as shorts, and her top was a clingy vest with red hearts all over, moulding itself round her pert tits. Lauren was in a long tee and possibly nothing else, making a full set of eight lean, girlie legs on show. My eyes flitted over the range of lengths and shapes.

I sighed and lay back while Evelyn undid the buttons on my pyjama top. She pulled her side open, and Sofia pulled her side.

“You’re not very hairy,” Evelyn criticised.

“No, I’m just not,” I had to agree.

“It’s quite nice though,” Sofia stroked over my chest with soft, sensitive fingers.

“Can I?” Brianna leaned over for a fondle, making three girlie hands roaming over me.

“I can’t reach,” complained Lauren. She shuffled down the bed and crawled over amongst the legs, dislodging the quilt still further. “I’m not lezzing you, honestly!” she giggled to Sofia and Brianna as she leaned on them and added a fourth hand.

“We’ve said it’s not wrong,” Evelyn pointed out.

“Miss Durrant is lez as anything,” grinned Brianna. “Her and Rose oh my God! Everyone’s talking about it. And she’s hot isn’t she Sir?”

“Yes.” I had to smile. “No need to call me ‘Sir’.”

“Oooh so can we call you Carl?” asked Lauren.

“Like you’re our boyfriend,” smiled Sofia, still snuggling and stroking.

Brianna’s hip had landed on my right hand. I pulled it, she lifted her hip to free it, and she took hold of it and placed it on Sofia’s ass, with a grin, then rolled herself up against it. So now my hand was sandwiched between Sofia’s ass and some slightly soft yet slightly bony part of Brianna that wasn’t far from her pussy.

“I’m not going to be your boyfriend,” I smiled. “But you can call me Carl.” I couldn’t think of anywhere else for my hand, and Sofia didn’t seem to mind it being where it was.

“Some of the others are trying it as well,” said Brianna. “Lez I mean. Karen got mad when someone started taking the piss about doing it, so we reckon she’s tried it with Rose too. Or Miss Durrant. Or both of them even. And now nobody’s saying anything against it.”

“You’re nice and hairy here,” giggled Evelyn. The quilt had been nudged further down and the fly of my pyjamas had come open a bit. Evelyn brushed her hand over my escaping pubes. I began to panic as the inevitable began to happen and my cock awoke. From being quietly down between my thighs it started to rise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.