The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

“How big is it anyway?” asked Christina, moving her fingers to it, “it looks more than eight and a bit or whatever you said.”

“We ought to know really,” Angie agreed, “have you got a tape? Or a ruler?”

I hadn’t, but they immediately found ruler apps for their phones, so not much later I was slouched in the middle of the sofa, trying to keep still while they played with my cock and had fun measuring it with two mobile phones.

“Eight point eight,” pronounced Christina in the end, “that’s massive. Any pornstar would be proud of that, and it goes rock hard, not like those floppy Russian ones.”

“You’re experts,” I commented, “at fourteen and fifteen.”

“Well we watch, obviously,” said Angie, not denying she was fourteen, “and there aren’t that many really good ones. The Asian ones aren’t very big, and lots of the American ones are circumcised, which is a bit ewe, and shaved, which is just stupid thinking it makes them look big when it makes them look about ten, and the guys are often pushy and dommy and like not athletic like you just, you know, being in so charge and all bulging muscles that aren’t for anything, cos they can’t really do anything...”

“So you’re way up there,” said Christina as she climbed onto my lap, nudged me to slide down a bit, and casually sank onto it, “and one point nine wide, that’s awesome too ... oooh!” she sighed happily and squirmed around to rub her clit and pussy lips, then began to move up and down.

I fondled her good-sized, firm tits while we smiled at each other.

“We ought to get some close-ups,” Angie reminded her co-producer.

“Ooh yes,” Christina plopped off, and the next few minutes were spent doing some intensive filming of my cock. We placed it carefully lying on their tummies to show how far it reached; at the entrance to their plump, glistening pussies; being slowly buried; and being gradually withdrawn for the shiny coating of pussy juice to show much had gone in (which eventually was all of it, of course). To finish, Angie filmed the start of the next fuck, on the bed this time, while her blonde friend and I made room for the camera to show my shaft pistoning in and out.

I enjoyed that lovely fuck, came with my gorgeous student again, made coffee, helped them add a music track to their video, fucked my brunette student, and finally gave them a lift home in time for their dinners.

When I got back I made my own dinner, did a few things round the flat, checked over my lessons for Monday, and decided to tweak some kiteboarding clips for the next YouTube release. After a few minutes I had to have a quick look at the girls’ sex video, naturally, and that resulted in a nice long wank to finish the incredible day.


They’d asked if they could come round the next day, the Sunday, and so I was expecting it when at ten the door bell went. But I opened it to find a third girl standing nervously in between Angie and Christina. A smaller girl: Natalie Bryant.

She’s another one whose name I’d learned quickly, because she is gorgeous; and on the mature side for her year too, at this stage when girls vary so much. Of course it was too late to object to her coming, since no doubt the others had already told her everything. Shit.

“Come in,” I smiled anyway, since it wasn’t her fault. But she’s in Year 9! I hadn’t seen her with the other two before...

“Nat wants to be in a movie,” Christina grinned, kissing me while they shed their jackets. “Especially with a hunky famous kiteboarder with millions of views. But some lez too.”

“That’s nice,” I hedged.

“We caught her watching lez on her phone,” Angie kissed me too, “and she says like ‘are they acting?’ so we said we’d show her, and it turns out she’s interested in films and acting and the whole thing.”

“Alright,” I said, “but don’t bring anyone else will you? Or tell anyone else.”

“Yes okay,” said Christina airily, “she’s not going to say anything.”

“Okay,” I smiled at Natalie. She’s certainly pretty enough to be in the movies. Her hair is almost-blonde, straight, quite thin and shorter than the others’, a few inches down her back.

She has twinkling grey eyes and a small chin, a wide mouth and quite a big nose. Somehow her nose looks gorgeous, slightly curved up, and so do her thin lips that naturally curl down at the ends into a sultry shape. Mysteriously it looks inviting instead of morose. It’s a face that looks better and better the longer you look at it, especially when she smiles because it really lights up. Anyway here she was, in the know. I decided I just had to make the best of it.

“Coffee?” I asked.

By the time I’d made it the girls were clustered round the computer, with Natalie ooh-ing and aah-ing at the editing process, and presumably also at the hot sex starring her schoolmates and teacher.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.