A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 3 - Jessica - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 3 - Jessica

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 56: Albert Stephen Adams

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 56: Albert Stephen Adams - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 2. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first two books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Military   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

July 5, 1989, Chicago, Illinois

"Steve, Gwen Meyer is on the phone," Keri said over the intercom late on Wednesday morning.

"Put her through, please."

A moment later, I greeted Gwen.

"It's over. The judge signed the final order declaring non-parenthood five minutes ago. I'm sorry it took so long, but her attorney filed several last-minute motions, which turned out to be frivolous. The judge dismissed all of them."

"Thank God," I sighed. "Do you think they'll appeal?"

"They really don't have any grounds, but that may not stop them from trying. I'll keep you posted, but for all intents and purposes, it's done. And don't worry too much if they do appeal, my research says that it's very unlikely that the appeal will be accepted, and even if it is, they'll most likely lose on motions."

"Thanks, Gwen. Would you send me a final accounting of your time and other charges and let me know what the retainer balance is?"

"I will," she said.

We said 'goodbye', I hung up, went to let Elyse know the good news, then called home to tell Jessica. Once I hung up with her, I called my dad in Ohio, and then Jamie. After my calls, I got back to work with a huge load off my mind. There was still the nagging issue of what had happened to Carla, and how she'd become pregnant with Rachel, but that really wasn't my problem.

That evening, Jessica, Kara, and I arrived home about 6:45pm, having been to our weekly marriage counseling session. We ate dinner, cleaned up, and then went into the great room where Elyse and Abbie were watching TV.

"What are you watching?" I asked Elyse.

"A new show called Seinfeld. It's kind of quirky. It's almost over and I didn't put a tape in. But I don't think it's your kind of show."

"I don't watch much TV, really. I try to catch L.A. Law but if I miss it, I don't really worry about it. I've missed about half the races this season already. Not that it matters all that much, given that Bill's had a pretty crappy season. He did win at Michigan a week ago, and he was fourth at Daytona on Sunday, which is better than he has been doing. But something is off. He's fifth in the championship right now, about 200 points behind Earnhardt."

"Stephie's death has really weighed on your love for racing," Jessica said.

"I think it makes me think too much about her," I said. "It's just easier to not be too involved. We'll still go to Michigan, because I want to see Jason and Bill, but my heart isn't in it. Anyway, the next race isn't until the 23rd in Pocono, so it doesn't really matter at the moment."

Katy walked into the room just then.

"Do you have a moment?" she asked.

"Sure," I said.

We went to my office, and I shut the door. She sat on the couch and I sat in one of the wingback chairs.

"How's Lauren?" I asked.

"She was totally out of sorts afterwards, but we talked it through and I'm sure she'll be OK. I explained that as I saw it, she had discovered something very important about herself."

"I don't think she needed to have me inside her to know that she was a lesbian. If you want my opinion, that was a mistake."

"No, I think it was more a failed experiment than a mistake. She HAD to try it. She'd been talking about it almost since we met when we discussed how she discovered she preferred girls."

"I don't think it's a preference in her case. Not even close. I think her attraction is like mine — solidly at the end of the scale — and nothing either of us can do would move us from that situation. You can choose who you want to be with, kind of like Josie can. Jennifer, Lauren, and I can't. And even in your case, you can choose to have sex with me, and even enjoy it, but the fact that you need a female life-partner isn't a preference. Of all the people I know, only Josie was really free to choose. And if Jennifer wasn't solidly monogamous, Josie could, and would, have male lovers. But she chose to give that up for Jennifer."

"I guess I see your point. I couldn't stay with Kenneth, and to be totally honest, as good as you make me feel, I couldn't be married to you any more than I could to him. I need someone like Lauren."

"Exactly. Lauren might have trouble with her desire to have a baby if she's that freaked out and uncomfortable with intercourse. She might need to go for in vitro fertilization, like that girl in England back in the late 70s."

"Louise Brown," Katy said. "We talked about that in my human sexuality class. I'm not sure how they'd respond to same-sex couples asking for that, though. But that's a long way down the road."

"True. I hope she's not embarrassed or afraid to come back here."

"We talked about it, and I reassured her that you would never be upset, would never think less of her, and would welcome her here. As I said, I'm sure she'll be OK. It's just a lot to wrap her head around right now. She'll be here this weekend."

"Good. I was somewhat worried when I left your room last night. I feel a bit better now."

"I felt REALLY good last night!" Katy said happily. "I can't believe how good you make me feel."

"We're pretty good at that," I said. "But you and I both know it's not enough. And you and I both know that we can't do it again because of Lauren."

"You're right, and that's the thing that really bugs me. Because Lauren wanted to experiment, I lost any chance of being with you again because it might upset her."

"That's something you're going to have to figure out. Can you give up guys, permanently, for someone like Lauren? If not, then don't lead her on."

"I have no idea," Katy said.

"Figure it out before this goes too far."

"I will."

We hugged and went back to the great room. I was just about to sit down when Abbie asked if she could talk to me. I nodded, and she followed me back to my study.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Would you be upset if I moved in with Henry?"

"No, not at all. Are you sure that's the right thing to do?"

"I think it is. But I have a safety net — New York. If I do move, can I still come here?"

"You're always welcome here. I mean that. Keep your key. Come and go as you please. Just try to let us know if you're going to have dinner with us. Usually we have more than enough food, but every once in a while, like with steaks or burgers, we need to add one from the freezer. When did you plan to move?"

"Saturday. If you want to fuck again before I leave, we could."

"That's not the right question. The right question is actually — do YOU want to fuck? You don't owe me anything at all!"

"I always want to!" she smirked. "Sex is fun. It feels good. And it doesn't mean anything deeper than having fun and having good orgasms. And Henry sure isn't the jealous type. Honestly, even after I move in with him, if I want to go home with someone else, that's OK. We talked about it. He has a fuck-buddy he sees every few weeks. He'd LOVE to have Trish, but she treats him like a brother."

"She does, but Henry would have to violate her 'goth' persona's rules. Also, I need to check with Jessica and Kara, because I was planning on spending tonight with them."

"Let me ask," Abbie smirked. "I'll get a rush from asking your wife if I can fuck you!"

I chuckled, "Sure."

We left the study, and she went right up to Jessica and Kara.

"Jessica? Kara? Do you mind if I fuck your husband senseless before I move out?"

Both of them started laughing, as did Elyse.

"When are you moving out?" Jessica asked.

"On Saturday," she said. "I'm moving in with Henry."

"You can have him Friday night, if that's OK," Jessica said. "The only caveat is if I have my baby on Friday and he needs to stay the night. If that happens, maybe you can delay moving until Sunday?"

"I can work with that!" Abbie said with a huge smile.

"Then we have a deal!" Jessica said. "It's not like I'm missing anything. Kara, are you OK with that?"

Kara was laughing, "Yes, of course! I love how bold you are, Abbie!"

"Hey, you only get what you want if you go for it!" she said.

"Kara knows all about that!" I declared with a smile of my own. "In fact, so do Jessica and Elyse!"

"Tiger, now that we have your assignation for Friday set, do you mind if we go to bed? I'm pretty tired."

"You're due any day now, Babe, so I'm not surprised that you're tired."

I kissed Elyse and Abbie, and then Jessica, Kara, and I went up to our room.

"Is everything OK with Katy and Lauren?" Jessica asked after we climbed into bed.

"I think so," I said. "Katy said that Lauren is OK. Katy did discover something important, and that's that Lauren is totally uncomfortable with heterosexual sex, and that she pretty much has to give up being with me, or any other guy, if she's with Lauren long term. I'm not sure that's in the cards for Katy. I advised her to make sure before she leads Lauren down a path that she herself can't walk. If she doesn't, it could end up just like her relationship with Kenneth."

"So what's with Abbie?" Kara asked.

"It's all part of finding herself, I think," I said. "She's going to give it a try to see what happens. She has a safety net in that she can move to New York City, or I suppose, go home. Or even come back here, if she waned to. I'll let her keep her key and she can come and go as she pleases. Other than what she asked for, I think it'll turn into something more like a father-daughter relationship once she moves out."

"I think you might be right," Jessica said, yawning. "It's all about her figuring out what she wants. And this is a relatively safe way to do it. Now, kiss me so I can sleep, please!"

I kissed both my wives and then closed my eyes. I didn't fall asleep right away, so I reflected on everything that was going on in my life. When I did fall asleep, I dreamt of my soon to be born son.

July 6, 1989, Chicago, Illinois

"We HAVE to stop meeting like this!" Doctor Robertson said, laughing, as she came into the hospital room.

"It'll be twice more," I chuckled. "Both Jessica and Kara want to have one more baby each!"

"Lucia is going to be upset," Doctor Robertson laughed. "She's not on this afternoon or tonight. Keesha Jefferson will be here in a moment and we'll do your exam. How far apart are the contractions?"

"About six minutes," Jessica replied.

The nurse came in a moment later and took Jessica's vitals and relayed them to Doctor Robertson, who then did a pelvic exam on my naked wife, and listened to the baby's heartbeat.

"Fetal heart rate is good at 140, you're nearly 100% effaced and at about six centimeters," Doctor Robertson said. "You're progressing nicely. Your water hasn't broken, and I see nothing that concerns me, so we won't hook up the monitor. Walk if you feel like it."

"I walked from the first contraction until Steve came home from work to bring me here."

"OK. I'll be back when you're ready to deliver. Keesha will check on you. All three of you know the drill!"

"Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, and I'm negotiating the movie rights!" I chuckled.

"Making or having?" Kara asked as Jessica gave me a sour look and Doctor Robertson laughed.

"Oh, making, of course!" I chuckled. "Who do we get to play you?"

"How about Cheryl Ladd!"

"I'd like Gates McFadden to play me!" Doctor Robertson said.

"I'll take Debbie Gibson," Jessica declared, her sour look fading. "What about Steve?"

"Hmm," Kara said. "Nobody too pretty!"

"Excuse me?!" I said with mock outrage.

"How about Wil Wheaton," Jessica teased.

"Now that's just low," I chuckled.

"I was thinking of the episode where Worf tells him 'Go to her door. Beg like a human'," Jessica laughed.

"When have I EVER had to beg?" I chuckled.

"I think that is my cue to leave!" Doctor Robertson said with a small laugh.

Doctor Robertson and Nurse Jefferson left, both shaking their heads.

"How about Harry Hamlin?" I asked. "The guy who plays the lawyer on L.A. Law?"

"I suppose," Kara said, smirking with a twinkle in her eye.

Kara moved to sit on the edge of the bed and took Jessica's hand while I moved to the other side of the bed. I checked the clock and saw it was just before 4:00pm.

"I'm glad I have Therese and Jolene teaching the evening karate classes," I said. "But I think I'll cancel tomorrow's classes because neither Jolene nor Therese can cover on short notice. I need to call Jolene and have her make the calls, and put up a sign."

"OK, Tiger," Jessica said.

I picked up the phone and dialed the outside access code, then dialed Jolene's office. I let her know that Jessica was in labor and asked her to call and let the lunchtime and afterschool students know that class was canceled for Friday and asked her to put up signs at the dojo. I also asked her to call Jacquelyn and let her know I wouldn't be able to run in the morning. She said that she would take care of everything I'd asked her to do and wished us luck.

"All set," I said. "Now about that idea that I can't be played by a good-looking guy..."

"You're so easy to wind up, Tiger," Jessica laughed.

"Well," I chuckled, "if you start throwing things, I'll read love poetry. And duck!"

"That was a pretty funny episode," Kara said. "And Steve did like the girl, at least until she turned into an alien creature!"

"It's a nice metaphor for women," I smirked. "They're beautiful in public, but turn into monsters in private!"

"If I weren't in labor, I'd get you for that one, Tiger!" Jessica threatened.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Fine. The contractions are strong, but they aren't painful."

"Still about six minutes apart?"

"Closer to five. It won't be too long now."

"You're having a really easy labor," I said.

"Words that could only come from a MAN!" Kara huffed.

"Oh, give me a break!" I said. "I've seen four so far! I do have an idea!"

"He's right, Kara," Jessica said. "This has been pretty easy."

"Maybe," Kara agreed. "But MEN do not get to say that!"

"I'll go sit in the corner as penance," I offered.

"It's OK, Tiger! Just stay with me!"

Jessica's labor progressed quickly and easily, despite Kara's admonition that I wasn't allowed to say that, and Albert Stephen Adams was born at 6:27pm. He weighed seven pounds, eight ounces and was twenty-one inches long. He was a bit small, according to Doctor Robertson, but she felt that there was nothing to worry about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.