The Electrician's Harem - Cover

The Electrician's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

The other girls took Mele to show her all the things in the rec room, and since there was no date, they had the option of using the skating rink, bowling alley, and theatre.

Monica was in a very tender mood, and we made love slowly and for us, very gently.

I was a little worried because she wasn’t having earthshaking orgasms, but she shushed me and said she was imagining how we would be when I was really old and she wasn’t so young any more. It was still sweet and good, and we went to sleep in each other’s arms.

Monica woke me up around 2AM and she rode me until she had cum a few times. I filled her pussy again, and we went back to sleep.

In the morning, just like when we were at home, Monica was riding my morning wood when I woke up. After she rode me hard and came really good a few times, she let me go piss. When I came back to bed, she pulled me on top of her and I rode her hard until she had a really strong orgasm. It excited me so much I creamed her pussy again.

We were lying in bed and Monica asked me, “How do you feel about having young wives who want to get pregnant?”

I think it’s a biological need that shouldn’t be ignored. I promised to do my best to make all of you happy, so I can’t refuse if that’s what you really want.”

“Not all of us will want to have our daughters in bed with us from birth on. Some may not want their daughters to sleep with you until they are sixteen,” Monica said.

“That could cause some problems. I think you guys need to get together and talk about it. We are talking about sex and mating urges and psychological needs, so I hope all of you can remember that Diane wanting to watch me go down on our daughter and make her cum at a fairly young age and if she wants it, fuck as soon as she is physically able, is just as valid as wanting to keep little girls innocent longer.

“Making your daughters wait longer than you waited may not be a good plan, and since everyone is different, making them wait at all might not get you what you think it will. You should all remember that a horny, unsatisfied girl who thinks there is no hope, is often a rebellious and difficult girl. I know all of you will do your best to make good decisions though. I do think the most important thing is respecting what our daughters want.”

“Are we going to start acting like old married people daddy?”

“In some ways that will be good just in terms of knowing each other well and having confidence in each other. In other ways, I hope we always act like horny teenagers, or at the very least, newlyweds.”

We had breakfast sent to the room. So far, we weren’t using the big bedroom the way I thought we would. I think the girls were nesting and making territory in a new environment.

After we ate, we just cuddled until passion flared up, and then we were making love, which evolved into fucking each other to exhaustion. We both came hard, and ended up grinning at each other as we tried to catch our breath.

“I forgot we were talking about you and me daddy. Ain’t no way we are ever going to make love like it’s old hat.”

“You’ve got that right baby. There is no way loving your yummy body could ever get routine for me.”

We took a shower together and got dressed. As we were walking to the dining room, Monica said, “Remember there is research that shows penetration sex makes a girl emotionally bond to the guy connected to the dick, so until you decide little miss hot pants is just right, don’t stick your cock in her. Please just use your fingers and tongue to get her off.”

“Thanks for the advice baby girl,” I said.

“I’m serious daddy. Both those girls have big problems, and they will be so damn grateful when you get them cumming like nature intended that you won’t be able to scrape them off you, even with gallons of glue remover,” Monica warned me.

“Oh honey, I really did mean thank you. I appreciate your input and I wasn’t blowing you off,” I said.

“OK, just making sure you processed what I said,” Monica said, as she gave me her best sarcastic smirk.

We got to the dining room, and I kissed all my girls. Monica got a goodbye kiss, while Karen, Judy, and Diane got hello kisses.

After lunch, I went to my office and checked my email.

Apparently, Dr. Craig had made contact with Dr. Natasha Kovaleva and the Russian researcher had emailed me. I was surprised to read her message:

Dear Mr. Gallo,

I have been following up on rumors of KGB experiments into inducing sexual need for an operative that was so intense the target individual would respond as a person addicted to a drug might, and would tell any secret in order to experience sex with the operative again. There were also rumors of super sex pheromones that were impossible for males to resist. Apparently, some research was done on female response to male pheromones as well, but since the proportion of secret custodians is overwhelmingly male, financing was limited for that research.

The rumored operatives were supposedly very attractive Soviet women who were allegedly taught advanced sexual pleasuring techniques. Personally, I do not believe even super model appearance and advanced courtesan training would be sufficient to completely subvert a target’s allegiance and ethics as has been rumored. I believe there must have been an additional element to the process, probably some kind of nerve impulse amplification or stimulation of a brain region not previously explored or reported upon.

I have not been able to find any evidence of the existence of any of the researchers or operatives. While KGB records are difficult to trace, it is not unknown for modern day researchers to locate individuals who were part of now defunct programs.

Of course, I have no interest in the creation of addictive behavior or enslavement or manipulation of people. My interest lies in discovering the nerve cell impulse transmission principles they discovered, if any, the brain region(s) stimulated, and what methods and devices were used to access the target’s nervous system.

While my research may indeed be related to your area of interest, I would not feel it would be ethical of me to ask you to setup a lab for me, employ me, or finance my research until I have more information, and hopefully some medical and scientific data to analyze. If I am able to locate one of the senior researchers and one of the operatives in this alleged program, then I might feel there was a reasonable chance of success. At that point, I would be most grateful for your financial support. Until that time, it is more beneficial to me to be located in the immediate area where the research supposedly took place.

Regards,

Dr. Natasha Kovaleva

I was disappointed, but not surprised. While it is relatively simple to send electrical current over a conductor, so far it is nearly impossible to interface biological and electronic systems. While progress has been made in using an electronic device to stimulate a muscle contraction and assist in recovering some mobility for a paralyzed person, there are huge drawbacks to current electronic to biological interfaces. I certainly wouldn’t want any of my girls exposed to the risks associated. Additionally, I am thinking of a much more complex array of nervous system responses than simply telling a muscle to contract.

What I’m after is a way to give a girl the satisfaction she would normally get from three hours of great sex in about thirty minutes, using normal sex with me to deliver that concentrated satisfaction message to her brain and body, assisted by some yet undiscovered process or equipment.

My idea is that by reducing the physical contact time required, it would leave more time for us to interact, bond, fall more in love, socialize, and generally improve the quality of our lives. It would have the additional benefit of letting me keep all seven of my girls satisfied and help keep their experiences with me satisfying at the current level when advancing age has decreased my strength and ability to perform.

Like Dr. Kovaleva, I’m not interested in enslaving or manipulating my girls, just in keeping them sexually satisfied and happy; especially if I get too old to give them a good pounding.

There was a time in my life when I thought the only way to get what I wanted was to enter the world of BDSM, learn to be a Dom or Master, and find a submissive I could shape into the woman I thought would satisfy me and make me happy. Some of that experience came up when I was talking with Karen about her intense desire to belong to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.