The Electrician's Harem - Cover

The Electrician's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

Judy came to get me, took my hand, and led me to her bedroom.

“It seems like forever since last night Paulie. I can’t wait any more.” She modeled her new dress for me, then I carefully took it off her and hung it in the closet. She modeled her new lingerie, and I found Cassandra had designed a magic gown for Judy that affected me just as strongly as the one she made for Clarice.

Seeing Judy walk in the diaphanous gown that barely covered her sent me completely out of control again. Before I knew what I was doing, I had Judy on her back on the bed, my cock was buried in her, and I was pounding her pussy.

Fortunately, Judy was already wet, and she was so horny, she actually loved having me out of control with lust for her. She rolled me on my back, straddled me, and fucked me hard. She came and came and came until she collapsed on top of me. I put Judy on her back and hammered her pussy until she came again. It was a big orgasm, and she screamed out her passion and pleasure as she came. I was so overwhelmed with lust for my fiery redhead; I shot all my cream in her hungry pussy.

We wrapped our arms around each other, and it felt like our bodies had melted together.

“Paulie baby, that was the best ever. I swear every time you fuck me is the best. You take me to a place I never knew existed. I thought sex would be good, and I wanted it, but I never knew how good you were going to make it for me. You made my first time a memory I’ll treasure my whole life. You made giving you my virginity the best decision I ever made; and actually doing it was the best moment of my life. You made sure I didn’t have the fear and pain so many girls have, and you gave me all the pleasure you could, sometimes more than my nervous system could handle.

“I never knew what love was all about until I fell in love with you. The best moment of all was when my love grew to where it couldn’t be contained inside me, and I had to give all of myself to you. Feeling compelled to give myself to you completely was an overwhelming feeling, but to look in your eyes and feel you give yourself to me just as completely made the risk of giving myself to you totally worthwhile,” Judy said.

“Judy baby, I always thought love was a lie, a fraud, a marketing campaign for something that doesn’t exist. With you, I’m finding out love really does exist, and my only problem before, was I never met the right girl to give my love,” I told her.

We cuddled and kissed until I felt my body starting to recover. I got dressed, kissed Judy goodnight, and went back to the breakfast room. The girls had moved to the living room, and were watching a movie.

I slipped up behind Karen and kissed the back of her neck. She grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. I squeezed her breasts gently until Karen was purring and then I started on her nipples. She turned and kissed me hungrily.

I went around in front of her chair and started sucking her nipples. I slipped my hand between her legs and started stroking her clit. She came, I pulled her hips forward so her butt was on the edge of the chair, and I went down on her. I sucked on her clit and finger fucked her at the same time. She was moaning and her hips were squirming as she came again.

“You can see this movie another time.” I told her.

I took her hand and helped her up. Her legs were wobbly, so I put my arm around her and helped her to her bedroom.

“I want to see you model pretty, sexy things for me darling.” I told her.

“Gosh Paulie, you had me in heaven. It’s kinda hard to just come back to earth all of a sudden,” Karen said.

“Humor me baby. If Cassandra did as good a job on your little seduction number as she did on the two I’ve already seen, you won’t have any complaints,” I told Karen.

I had her start with her party dress then show me her casual outfits and every-day lingerie. She had pictures of a couple of night gowns she had ordered that looked like they would really make the most of her gorgeous long legs.

Karen went in the bathroom to put on the special creation. She stuck her head out and said, “Are you ready baby?” Karen asked.

“The real question is, are you ready for what I’m gonna do to you when I see you in that little bit of magic?” I asked her.

“Here I come baby, ready or not!” Karen called out.

It was just like with Judy’s gown. The thing really was magic.

My heart started racing, my cock was hard, throbbing, and ached to be inside her. I took her in my arms and kissed her, trying to let her feel the depth of my need for her in the passion of my kiss. We were in bed and my aching cock was buried in Karen so quickly I wasn’t sure exactly how long I’d been inside her pussy when my brain returned to a state resembling normal.

I made love to her, trying to make her feel how much I needed our bodies to merge and become one flesh. She responded by squirming under me delightfully and cumming harder than ever. The gown had the kind of magic that makes time perception impossible and enhances every sensory input, creating pleasure so exquisite, it is almost painful.

I had no idea how long we had been fucking, but it must have been a long time, because when the intensity of the pleasure receded for an instant, I could feel that Karen’s pussy was getting dry. I gave her one last orgasm, and while she was cumming, I blasted her cunt full of my hot cum.

We both were almost catatonic from cumming so hard. We lay in each other’s arms, out of breath, and worn out. I didn’t intend to go to sleep, but I did. I woke up when Diane took my hand and helped my groggy brain to get my body out of Karen’s bed.

“Come on sweetie, time to come take care of your little girl. I need you so badly daddy.” Diane had one of her schoolgirl outfits on, so I knew she had to be so horny she was about to go out of her mind. I followed her to the Princess Room, wondering if I could ever satisfy five hungry teenage cunts. I thought that if my life became nothing more than servicing horny girls, one after another, and getting minimal sleep, it really wouldn’t be such a bad life.

Diane let me sleep until she couldn’t stand being in bed with me and not having us making love. My brain was foggy. I know we made love. I know we both came. I’m not at all sure of what we did, but we ended up going to sleep in each other’s arms. Diane decided to save her magic lingerie for a day when I wasn’t worn out.

Sunday, we spent a lot of time by or in the pool. I was worn out, and the girls let me rest. At 4:00 pm, Jarvis loaded the three girls in the van and took them home.

As soon as the van left the gate, Clarice and Monica jumped on me. We made love together in every position we thought might work. Clarice took my load, and Monica laid claim to one later that night, or if I was too tired, then in the morning.

Sleeping with a hot girl who is totally willing, any time you want her, on either side of you is something every guy should get to experience at least once in his life. Having all that sexy softness and silky skin pressed against you is one of the most relaxing feelings I know. It’s even better when you know both girls love you, are always horny, and are not shy about waking you up when they need you. Having a girl brave enough to tell you she needs you is one of the best feelings a guy can have. I hope I can always live up to what my girls count on me to give them.

Monica was sweet and let me sleep until morning. She rode my morning wood until I was going crazy from not being able to cum. She let me get up to pee, and then I surprised her by fucking her for another half hour before I creamed her hot pussy.

Early Monday morning, I got a call from Sam Phelps.

“Paul, do you remember that class action suit over price fixing that we tried to qualify?” Sam asked.

“Yes. I thought that wasn’t going anywhere,” I said.

“It isn’t, but we got a settlement offer anyway. That means there must be some evidence to prove our claims out there somewhere, and they are afraid we will find it. I got my people back to work looking for proof. Since there are a number of companies involved, it could add up to something significant,” Sam told me.

“Let me see if I can get your PI a little help. I’ll get back to you as soon as I find out if help is available,” I said.

I made a call to Don Lorenzo’s Consigliore. I explained about the price fixing for electrical parts and equipment, and asked if the family might be able to help with producing evidence to prove the claim. He said he would consult with his advisors and let me know.

I had breakfast with Clarice and Monica. After good morning kisses, I talked with the girls about where they wanted to go with their educations. We talked about being financially secure enough for them to do what they wanted or were passionate about, not needing to do something practical or income generating. They promised to think it over.

“I’m not sure college is the right place for me to look for acting training. While some critics have said I have no talent, it is what I like doing.” Clarice said.

“At this moment, I just want a school where they can teach me how to fuck you better daddy. I want all my homework to be practicing on you.” Monica added.

About 3 pm I got a call from Don Lorenzo.

“That matter you inquired about is getting resolved in your favor as we speak. An anonymous tip led the DA to find exactly what you suspected might be lying around. It’s better that they found it in a raid, because it makes the chain of custody unassailable,” Don Lorenzo said.

“Thank you, Don Lorenzo. If there is a gesture I can make to show my gratitude, you have only to ask.”

“Don’t take offense my son, but I would like to know how an ordinary electrician gets the attention of a film star and makes such an impression on her, she is hit by The Thunderbolt?” The Don asked.

“It’s a fair question Don Lorenzo. The answer is simple. I listen to girls. I not only hear what they say, but I learn how to understand what they really mean. I learn what they need at their deepest level. Once I know these things, I make it my mission to give a girl exactly what she needs or has dreamed of. Of course, learning to read her body and give her more pleasure than she ever imagined it was possible for her to feel doesn’t hurt either. This doesn’t work on every girl it just happens that Clarice Jones is exactly the right kind of girl to appreciate being treated like a person, not a decoration or fashion accessory, and she responds very strongly on her deepest level.”

“Ah Paulie, you always were a nice boy, and it is good to know that even a hot starlet can be a nice girl inside. I’ll just stick to what I know; bimbos who like diamonds and big dicks.”

Next, I got a call from Sam Phelps. “Do you want to settle Paul?” Sam asked.

“What terms?” I asked him.

“$2.4 Billion,” Sam replied.

“For all the class members?” I asked.

“Paulie, you ARE the class. The others were all intimidated and dropped out,” Sam told me.

“Yeah Sam, I’m ready to retire. Get the cash,” I replied.

Now I’m not just an idiot lottery winner, but I’m a fucking Billionaire.

Clarice gave me the number for her emancipation attorney. I called, he consulted with each of the girls, and then he laid out a plan. Some cash to ensure a friendly judge, and the girls’ petitions would be granted. However, we needed to get them out of the U.S. as soon as the orders were issued so the parents couldn’t get an injunction to stop us while they filed an appeal. We made sure all the girls had a current passport, although immigration never really bothered with the private jet terminal.

I talked to Carmine about taking over my business and making sure all the people on staff had a job. I didn’t make him buy me out, so he was going to make a good living, but still pay a good wage to all the company employees.

I left sealed instructions for Carmine and Emily about finishing out the soccer season. If Carmine didn’t think the team was good advertising, he could stop sponsoring the team at the end of the season.

Clarice and I had the big wedding. She picked some new designer who was the latest hot thing to do her dress. Three of the girls were bridesmaids and instead of making all the girls wear the same color, the designer did the same design for all the girls but each one got the color the designer thought was best for her hair color and skin tone. I stood tradition on its head and asked Monica to be my best woman.

Clarice invited all the actors and actresses about her age. Of course the A listers mostly sent regrets, but Emma Watson accepted and Clarice was thrilled.

“She’s older, but she’s a really fine actress, and I’ve heard she’s really nice.” Clarice said.

We had the wedding on the lawn at Clarice’s mansion. Emma Watson actually showed up, and was sweet to Clarice.

During the reception, they disappeared for a while and when they came out of the house Emma was wearing one of Clarice’s DBZ costumes. Rupert Grint chased her around the lawn pretending to be a Zombie.

He stopped when he saw Judy. He hit on her with all his best lines. Judy blushed and smiled, but told him she was already taken. After that, he hit on Karen and Diane. They also turned him down saying they’d already given their heart to the man they love.

We heard Rupert grousing to Emma as they were leaving, that bridesmaids were supposed to put out. “I wanted to hit on the best woman. She was so hot in that tux jacket with no shirt and no bra and that tight as bloody hell mini skirt, but then she was the groom’s daughter, and dressed the way she was, I was afraid she was a lesbian and would be insulted as hell or that her girlfriend would be here and get jealous and shoot me,” Rupert said.

Emma laughed and said, “Rupert dear, you stopped playing Ron Weasley years ago, so stop acting the idiot.”

The tabloids had fun keeping track of who showed up, and the FBI was checking license plates through binoculars, trying to tie me to the family. I had Jarvis run some cake and punch out to them. Jarvis said they looked properly chagrined.

After the reception Clarice and I had a wedding night to remember, and then the bridesmaids and the best woman joined us and spiced up what was left of the night.

I did a lease purchase on a cargo jet with the range to fly to Tonga and enough cargo capacity to be useful. I hired a crew, and had the plane serviced and upgraded with a comfortable suite behind the flight deck. The suite has recliners, a complete bathroom with a shower, and of course two king size beds bolted together.

The pilots were both airline Captain qualified, but were fed up with the glass ceiling in the airline industry that kept them in the right seat.

I liked being able to help professional women get a better deal. Bekka and Joyce were both more experienced than guys who were getting promoted to the left seat and regular schedules.

By giving them better working conditions as well as better pay, I was hoping to have loyal long-term employees.

Right after the reception party we got a call from Clarice’s attorney saying the girls were emancipated, and we should get in the air as soon as possible. The girls had packed things they couldn’t live without and brought them to Clarice’s house. Last night they had added their pretty clothes and sexy lingerie to their bags.

Jarvis put the bags in the van and took us to the airport. I called the pilots and asked them to be ready to take off in an hour.

We loaded the girls bags onto the plane, and were taxiing to the runway as Jarvis pulled away. We were wheels up and headed for Tonga before we knew it.

Bekka turned off the Fasten Seat Belts light, and I took the girls to meet our pilots.

As far as the press was concerned, Clarice and I left, supposedly on our honeymoon. No one else knew about my four other brides until their parents made a media circus claiming that I had legally kidnapped them. Fortunately they didn’t know the registration number of my plane, so we weren’t held when we stopped in Hawaii to refuel.

We flew to Nuku’alofa. It would have been a deadly long flight, but the suite let us be comfortable, and have the privacy to have sex any time we felt like it. More and more I was feeling like I loved all the girls and didn’t want to give up any of them, but I kept worrying that I couldn’t keep all of them satisfied if all five were home at the same time.

Having very horny young girlfriends is great until you reach that point where your balls are empty, you know you aren’t getting hard for two or three hours, two girls still need you and you know from experience tongue and fingers won’t satisfy them deep down, the way every man wants to satisfy his women. I kept thinking about how sensation and time might be compressed.

I met with the government of the kingdom of Tonga. We negotiated a ninety-nine-year lease for the largest uninhabited island. I was granted independent nation status, under the protection of the King of Tonga.

I hired local contractors to build an airstrip on my island. I found a cargo ship that didn’t have any steady work, and negotiated a lease with the owner. The crew was happy to have work.

I hired a soil scientist and had her do an analysis of the island. She figured out what kind of compost was needed to enrich the soil so trees would grow. I had her bring in the equipment and materials needed to create soil able to support a thick band of coconut palms around the perimeter of the island, with a forest and fruit trees on the high ground. Cybil agreed to stay and supervise the project.

I had the contractor build typhoon proof bungalows for permanent staff on the opposite end of the island from where I planned to put our family compound. I had a hotel style residence for construction workers and temporary employees built near the airfield. We lived in the hotel while the main house was being built.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.