Of Scavengers and Smugglers - Cover

Preview

Of Scavengers and Smugglers

by auguy86

Copyright© 2016 by auguy86

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Fan Fiction, Celebrity, Tear Jerker, Science Fiction, Space, Aliens, First, Oral Sex, Petting, Squirting, Slow, Violent,

Fan Fiction Sex Story: In the barren wastelands of Jakku, ruffians from all corners of the galaxy struggle to survive. When a young man looking to disappear arrives in town, he has no idea what sort of life awaits him. That is, until he meets the girl of his dreams...

Greetings, readers! This piece of Star Wars fan-fiction is a three-part mini-series I’ve been mulling over for some time now. I know not everyone will agree, but I loved the hell out of Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, and in particular Rey, the main heroine. This story takes place leading up to the events of the film, showing my idea of what Rey’s potential love life could have looked like. Obviously, this is pure fiction, did not happen, any similarities to real-life events are coincidental, yada yada yada. I’ve had a lot of fun with this story, so I hope you enjoy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.