My Very Own Tentacle Monster - Cover

My Very Own Tentacle Monster

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A college co-ed is attacked by a Tentacle Monster on the way home to her dorm. Tentacle Porn need I say more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Romantic   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Caution   Violence  

It felt like I’ve been sitting here in the library forever, trying to work on my English research paper. In fact it had actually only been an hour, maybe two and I had very little to show. Mostly I had been drawing in my sketch book that I always carried with me. I drew a lot of anime and felt drawn to it through my ancestors. My mom immigrated here from Japan but my dad is white. I look more like my mom and because of that I found myself relating to my Japanese heritage more than my European. I found Japanese culture to be more interesting, especially anything related to Japanese’s myths.

I looked down at the half naked chick I had been drawing, so similar to one I had been drawing absentmindedly for years now. It was unnerving how excited I felt by the tentacles that were wrapped around her body, forcing their way inside her, penetrating her overly voluptuous body. The Anime character looked like she was enjoying herself even as she unsuccessfully tried to fend the monster off.

A few years ago one of my high school friends had shown me a Hentii porno that had featured a tentacle monster attacking girls. At the time I had been grossed out by it, but over the last few years the image had crept more and more often into my mind and I found myself sketching the scene over and over. I felt my stomach lurch as I realized once again that the drawing of the girl looked a lot like me. Each time I drew the scene the girl looked more and more like a self-portrait.

Frustrated by the lack of progress on my homework and mostly due to the fact that I hadn’t had sex in ages and was now feeling horny, I slammed my sketch book closed and shoved it into my Hello Kitty backpack. I tried not to run through the library, as one, I wasn’t supposed to, and two, I didn’t want the tiny pleated pink and black plaid skirt to flare up flashing everyone the tiny pink thong I was wearing. Though on the other hand it might be quite a thrill. Unfortunately I wasn’t really brave enough to act on that thought and tried to be the demure little girl I had always been.

I somehow managed not to flash anyone or embarrass myself on my way out. It was dark outside and I didn’t see anyone around. I turned up a dimly lit path, even knowing that I probably shouldn’t be walking alone at night, especially since I was just a tiny little girl. I barely topped out at five feet, one and a quarter inches. But I pushed the thought aside. I was looking forward to meeting up with my best friend Kenji; who I thought was lucky in that both his parents emigrated here from Japan.

Kenji had just gotten a new Anime movie from his cousin in Japan and we were going to watch it tonight. I was excited to see it even if he wouldn’t tell me which one it was; only saying that it was amazingly good. So I hurried down the path to my dorm even though he wasn’t expecting me for at least an hour. I felt myself getting damp as I pictured his tall skinny body in my head. I had a big crush on him but was too meek to act on it. And I wasn’t sure he felt the same. There were times I thought he might want to kiss me, but then he never did. I always felt sad when he turned away, but I never gave up hope he might actually kiss me one day.

Suddenly I felt something brush over my left arm. It was so quick that I thought I had imagined it. But then something wrapped around my wrist jerking me to a stop. I instinctively tried to pull away but whatever gripped me was too strong.

I felt my left arm being yanked and my body turned to follow. My heart began to race and a sudden dread filled my stomach. I looked down at my arm. I froze, too shocked to react. This wasn’t real. No way was what I was seeing real.

A green tentacle, just like the one I had been drawing earlier tonight was snaking up my arm!

I screamed out in terror as I felt something circling my right wrist. Tears began to run down my face as I saw a second green tentacle begin to wide its way up my right arm, leaving a trail of slimy goo behind. I tried to pull free but found I couldn’t move my arms; the tentacles’ grips were too strong. I tried to run but found my feet were trapped as two green tentacles snaked their way up my legs.

“Please!” I begged, “Let me go!”

But my pleas only made it worse as I felt a fifth tentacle wrap around my waist. I was lifted off the ground and my arms and legs were pulled tight away from me. They were holding me tight enough that I couldn’t move but not tight enough to really hurt me. I soon found myself a couple feet off the ground in the grasp of tentacles just like my drawings.

This couldn’t be real! It had to be a nightmare!

In the dim light I just barely make out a dark silhouette of a man standing on the edge of the shadows, a wriggling mass of tentacles protruding out from its crotch.

“Oh god no!” I screamed as two more tentacles reach out for me. I watched helplessly as they slithered their way around my waist and under my shirt. An involuntary shiver of pleasure wormed its way through my body as the tentacles slimed their way across my back, crossing over each other and working their way back to my chest. I desperately wished I had worn a bra this morning, as the tentacles slithered their way over my small breasts, shredding my shirt in the process.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.