Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 81: New Jobs. Talk of Enlarging the Family

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 81: New Jobs. Talk of Enlarging the Family - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

I knew I was opening myself up to accusations of cronyism or nepotism, and in this case and probably many others, I didn’t care. I was the big boss of a corporation that I owned controlling interest in, and rank did have its occasional privileges.

Marcia stood in front of my desk. She had a beguiling smile on her face and was holding her skirt up so that I could see her bare shaved pussy, a beautiful sight in the middle of my otherwise hectic and overly numeric day.

“Thank you, Marcia. I can see that you are adhering to my office dress code.”

She smirked, “I thought you were supposed to feel things out by hand.” She gestured at her pussy with one finger while still holding her skirt, right where I detected some arousal based on a slight swell and moistness to her labia.

“I can’t do that if you’re standing way over there. Come around here.”

Marcia moved, but kept holding the front of her dress so I had a constant view of her succulent lips. I could feel the start of my own swollen condition as she came within reach. She did have a beautiful pussy, but maybe I thought that about all of them.

I ran my hand up and down her leg. Marcia shivered. I explained, “When I check or when you feel I should check, you should feel free to come around to this side of my desk. You are one of the privileged ones now. When I do this, I often take a small sample of your feminine wiles.”

I gently slid two fingers along her slit until I reached her vagina, and then magically those same two fingers slid deep inside my newest wife. Marcia groaned and held onto my shoulder because her knees got all wobbly.

I pulled my hand out and sucked on my fingers. “Yummmmm, and thank you for sharing yourself with me.” I loved her taste and pungent aroma that invited me to plunder her succulent body.

Melanie appeared at my door. She gave us a lascivious grin and announced, “Mr. Worthington, your eleven a.m. is here. Do you want to meet here or might I suggest the executive conference room?” She grinned as she watched Marcia drop her skirt and try to smooth over things. The area around my desk carried her aroma and Mel could probably smell things even over by the door.

I said, “Mel, I think for a few minutes we’d better meet in the conference room. There’s a strange odor over here; delightful and arousing, but probably not conducive to a normal business meeting.”

Marcia gave a light punch to my shoulder. I stood and leaned in and kissed her. I whispered, “Go back to work. I might check again later, so always be prepared.” I winked at her and got an inviting grin in return.

I headed towards the conference room, planning a stop in the men’s room along the way only to adjust the awkward position I seemed to have inflated into at the short sexual interlude.

Marcia had been known in my headquarters building as one of my bodyguards and a senior member of the security team. Lucas had left her in charge of things many times when he’d travel with me. With her new status as a ‘wife, ‘ neither Lucas nor I thought she should continue in the bodyguard role, at least as a primary responsibility. Consequently, with my enthusiastic blessing and her enthusiastic acceptance, he’d moved her to the new position as Director of North American Corporate Security.

In that role, she took over security and protection for all of our sites. As part of the job she became the manager of several of our I.T. staff in a matrix situation, because they were overseeing the protection of our networks, websites, and various server farms. The position was important, and she certainly had the qualifications based on her education. As far as experience, she was going to learn a lot by OJT – on the job training.

Because her office was going to be near mine, Lucas requested that she continue to carry and remain current in her firearms and martial arts skills. She wanted this too. Lucas also had worked with Deke to bring Melanie up to speed with a handgun as well, and she had her own Glock 30 sitting in the top drawer of her desk just outside my office door, and she knew how to use it. I suggested the same role for Sheila, but she begged off.

While Marcia would be working for Worthington Industries, unlike Melanie and Izzy, Marcia would join Sheila and be traveling part of the time to assess other offices and manufacturing sites regarding their surveillance, communications, technology protection, and overall security situation. Since we had over a thousand different sites, I expected that she’d soon realize that she needed some help in this aspect of her job. To have a little separation I had her reporting directly to Andy, although the two of them had also become intimate at some of our parties, I didn’t think there was a strong love relationship there the way Marcia had with me.

I was pensive riding home in the limousine that Tuesday evening with Sheila, Melanie, Izzy, and Marcia. I wondered what I’d find when we got back to the condominium. As it turned out, I found most of my other wives, plus Carter, Mike, and Ryan. The three men were cooking in my kitchen as the girls sat on the high bar stools at the counter and talked and laughed with them. There was a high level of domestication.

Mike handed me a Chardonnay on ice, my favorite cocktail drink, without my asking. He had similar glasses for the others that arrived with me. Of course, there was a flurry of kisses and hugs of the cooks as well as discussion about what they were preparing for dinner.

In an off moment, I caught Elsa staring at me. I had been studying Carter and his interaction with KC and Izzy. She gave me a wink. I wondered if she could read my mind. I further wondered what she’d think of the idea I had jelling in my head. My reticence to discuss the idea with her was based more on testing my own thinking on the subject than anything. Several weeks had passed since we discussed it and she had noticed what she referred to as my ‘odd’ behavior.

As we talked and the men worked, Deke arrived with a bag of groceries. If they lived with us, I wondered whether I’d have the same discussion about paying for things that I did with the girls.

Deke got welcomed to the condo by everyone – strong handshakes and smiles from the other men and me, and hugs and kisses from the girls, almost like welcoming a husband or beloved brother home from work. Ryan and Mike were on Deke about whether he had taken the ‘Big Step, ‘ and obviously some of the girls knew what was happening as well, because of their interest in his response. I felt a little out of it, because I didn’t know the subject matter.

Deke saw my puzzled look, and responded to everyone but in a way so I could catch up. He said, “I wasn’t economically viable as a high-end firearms instructor, and the associated things I did with it. So, I’ve been looking for an alternate vocation, and today I did indeed close the deal on one. I bought a security alarm company that has offices in Hudson Township. It’s a going business, the owner wanted to retire, and we negotiated a buyout deal over the next five years that’ll allow me to eat, but pay off the purchase as he phases out of his business, and I phase in.”

I spoke, “Say more about the business.”

Deke laughed, “Well, it’s home and small commercial security systems, everything from alarm systems and emergency communications to video surveillance, both obvious and clandestine. The place has about two-dozen employees and a good book of business ... and, by the way and in no way a factor as to why I bought, but the company was the lead contractor for the security system that eventually went into The Meadows. Lucas knows the company very well apparently, since he vetted the whole outfit as part of the contracting process. He gave it an A+ rating.”

I teased, “Well, if we have a problem we have you cellphone number.”

He laughed, “There better not be any problems, or I’ll be out there personally any hour of the day fixing it myself so it gets done right.”

KC asked, “Do you have experience in these things?”

Deke nodded, “Besides all the firearms and security stuff I did in the service, I also did a lot of electronics for what I might call spook stuff – bugs, wiretaps, secret recording devices, hidden alarms, and the like. It was interesting work, and now I have that background as I move into this allied arena. There are lots of overlaps.”

I asked, “What’s the yearly revenue of the place?”

Deke nodded, “Excluding the cost of the equipment we install, which we mark up, the place turns just under three million a year. I want to find a good number two person and open up a subsidiary base over near your Club Infinity to service that growing area. I have this idea of installing security systems in new construction while the walls are open, and making that a selling point on those spec homes. Wiring them up ahead of time saves hundreds of hours on some projects, so we might come out way ahead. I’m still thinking through a viable business model around that idea.”

I thought Deke had the right attitude and enthusiasm for his new endeavor. I saw Marcia cut Deke out of the group for a few minutes to talk to him about security endeavors. I could see a good coupling of interest, talent and technology in that friendship.

I watched Deke with Marcia. He was very solicitous with her, and I saw him making sure she had his contact information as the two talked. She seemed exceptionally grateful to him as well. After they chatted, there was a nice kiss between the pair and some romantic talk that I thought involved some invitations to get together later that evening. The two obviously liked each other a lot. I couldn’t remember whether I’d ever seen them making love.

The three men who’d taken on the role of cooks for the night, served up a five-star meal for the rest of us, a veal piccata dish served with shallots and capers along with sautéed spinach and gnocchi. After the meal, I joined the cleanup crew in the kitchen and we had things put back in order in record time.

There were six men and nine women together that evening. In most groups that size, sex or affection would be inhibited because of embarrassment or shyness, but not in this group. We loved group sex – ‘together sex, ‘ Elsa called it sometimes. I noted the combinations for the first round: Deke with Marcia and Izzy; Mike with Cindy and KC; James with Sheila; Ryan with Melanie and Stacy; Carter with Elsa; and me with Alice, who was exceptionally affectionate and loving.

We spread out around the condominium living room and family room. I heard one of the Danish porn videos start up on the family room television and knew the folks in there were using it for a little eye-candy as they started their own sexual games. I offered Alice the opportunity to go back to the bedroom, but the once shy woman wanted to make love in public and be available for swapping with the others in the living room.

I watched James eating Sheila; he was good apparently from the response she not only endured but relished as she urged him on between her own orgasms. When the tables got turned and she went down on his large dong, he stroked her hair in a loving manner. I waited to see if he’d force himself on her, but he never did. I knew Sheila liked ‘rough’ occasionally, but not so that night.

Mike worked Cindy and KC into a sexual frenzy with his hands and mouth. The trio jockeyed positions so that he ate Cindy as KC sucked on his cock, keeping it at its full swollen length and the consistency of steel. The two women switched, and then Mike worked his cock into KC as she had Cindy kneel over her so she could eat her pussy. Mike extended himself to be sure that both women were getting off before he did. He could also lean in and kiss Cindy in a sexy way, even making love to her taut breasts. He delivered a vaginal orgasm to KC and then did Cindy, working her up to an orgasm with his cock inside her as he stroked her clit with his thumb. When all was said, done, the trio cuddled together and there was a lot of hugging and kissing – very affectionate and loving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.