Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 69: Seduction and Plans

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 69: Seduction and Plans - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

I never thought that Stacy was a sure thing, nor did I think of her as a chick I wanted to screw and then forget. The more I interacted with her the more I liked her. I felt drawn to her tattoos and her eccentric and Goth look. I’d had a similar reaction to Alice who went far in the opposite direction with chic stylish looks, and we’ve ended up in a beautiful relationship that comes and goes as we’re busy or have occasion to see each other. I like the extremes and everything in between.

I wanted to bring ecstasy to the pretty girl, and so I decided to aim for The Experience with her. My ‘wives, ‘ their boyfriends, and Alice helped by staying together in the living room, slowly stripping away their clothing, and then coming together in various combinations for sexual enjoyment. We were a group of hedonistic nymphomaniacs, assuming that moniker applied to both men and women.

I’m sure that the arousal factor plus the peer pressure influenced Stacy, but not so she did something she really didn’t want to do. It gave her courage to move forward. I did give her plenty of opportunity to stop or to be in private too. I even asked her explicitly several times if everything was all right, and whether she would feel more comfortable in a private setting.

Stacy and I were eventually naked on one of the sofas very close to Alice, Elsa, and Deke. I sucked on her beautiful young tits, enjoying the sensation of finding miniature barbells in each nipple. She taught me how to pull on the barbells and thus excite her tits and further arouse her.

When I went down on her, I found a small clit ring there too as well as another tat on her mons – a series of about a dozen small stars in a random pattern. Stacy was really into our petting by then and encouraged me to latch onto the ring with my lips or teeth and gently pull or shake from side to side. I wanted more information about the extra sensations it gave her but postponed that question. She liked what I was doing so much she started to have a series of orgasms.

I got a couple of my fingers into her and then caught Elsa’s eye and winked. Elsa had been watching Alice and Deke fuck and even kissing Alice part of the time, but she came and joined us, kissing Stacy as she sucked on one of her barbells. Stacy smiled at Elsa after the sapphic kiss. I added a few more fingers and then tucked my thumb into my palm and curled my hand, and then thrust into her.

Stacy’s eyes got huge as she watched me with a worried look. The look waned as I started to use my knuckles to stroke her G-spot. The pleasure sensations surged through her body like a restless elephant in a china shop; she kept having noteworthy orgasmic crashes into her boundaries, breaking them apart and sending the pieces afar. The resulting orgasm made whatever I was doing more than all right. Elsa was also telling her she was having a great experience and how cared for she was with all of us.

The A-spot was a little harder to find, but when I did Stacy about leapt out of her skin at the surge of intense pleasure the spot gave her. I stroked that deep interior place as I also tongued around her slit and the clit ring. In combination with Elsa’s sucking and kissing her tits and upper body, including her succulent lips, Stacy was on a journey to a place of pleasure she never dreamed of.

The pleasures seemed to multiply as Elsa and I worked on our pretty new nymph. Eventually, Stacy’s body quested for more and for closure on the rising and immense tidal wave of pleasure headed in her direction. Her body started to arch up off of the sofa as she pushed into my hand until her shoulders and feet were the sole touch points with the planet. Elsa’s mouth sucked on her tits, pulling with her teeth on the little barbells.

Stacy groaned as the tidal wave started to break over new land. Elsa bit on one nipple and pulled the barbell on the other, tweaking the nubbin hard as she went by. The pinch sent a rifle shot of minor hurt to Stacy’s brain, but we knew from experience with others that Stacy would convert that spike to a peak arousal sensation that would add in with all the other sensations her body was going through.

The same thing happened as I slapped her clit with my free hand, and then plunged a couple of fingers deep into Stacy’s ass. I made the final strokes on her A-spot with my embedded hand.

Watching Stacy at that point was like watching an immense towering redwood tree that has been cut completely through at the base. The entire structure shudders and shakes. Convulsions near the base ripple out in all directions, and then the tree starts to lean and then the tilt picks up momentum until it comes crashing down with the sound of thunderclaps. I resisted shouting ‘Timberrrrrrr’!

Stacy’s orgasm was tremendous for her. The pleasure started and her body shook and trembled all over. She gasped for air, taking in a dozen huge gulps of oxygen. She pushed even harder into my hand and mouth on her clit, but she continued to arch as she pushed. The hand I had inside her felt the convulsions as her whole interior body went into spasms of pleasure. I felt her ass spasm around the two fingers I wormed into her. And then, her body came crashing down from too much pleasure. Stacy passed out from an overload of wonderful, loving, arousing, awe-inspiring sensations that overloaded her brain and that saturated her mind with pure blazingly hot white bliss.

Elsa helped me arrange Stacy so she was comfortable after I pulled my hands from her. We both lapped the juices from my hand that had been deep in Stacy’s cunt. Elsa gave me a short blowjob to get me hard again, and then went back to Deke and Alice. It was her turn on his cock.

Stacy awoke in my arms with a violent jerk. “OH, FUCK,” she almost shouted. “What did you do to me?” Her tone was challenging, but then as the memories came back, her demeanor softened.

I replied defensively but calmly, “I gave you The Experience. I hope that was all right. You sound upset.”

“All right? All Right? ALL FUCKING RIGHT? You fucking BET it was ALL FUCKING RIGHT. It was the BEST goddamn fucking experience in my life.” Stacy hurled herself into my arms, smothering me with kisses. She told me over and over again that she loved me and wanted to spend eternity with me. She’d often pull away from me and look me in the eye to be sure what she was saying and doing was fine with me.

When she realized that we hadn’t actually fucked yet, she deep throated me in kind of reciprocating gesture and then pulled me over her body and inserted my boner into her body until I was buried to the hilt inside her warm pussy. She was an animated partner, moving and thrusting around with me as I worked to give her a further great experience.

Stacy came again, and I was able to match my orgasm to hers, filling her cavity with a generous load of man jizz much to her joy and happiness. She looked deliriously happy that I had cum inside her, and hugged me to her and showered me with zealous kisses. I bet she told me she loved me a thousand times. As I extracted my tumescent and sodden cock from inside her, she quickly captured some of my cum and tasted it like it was a fine elixir with restorative powers.

Even more to my surprise, Alice’s scrumptious body slid between Stacy’s legs right to where we’d just separated. She leaned over and inhaled my cock, cleaning the combined sloppy extracts of our bodies from my shaft, and then burying her face in Stacy’s drippy love nest. Stacy didn’t complain, but looked amazed that anybody would do such a thing. She whispered some words to that effect as she watched Alice’s tongue searching out every last morsel of our sex. The way her hips flexed I could tell Alice was doing a great job.

I gently told Stacy, “Honey, we are all very oral in how we love one another. We are not afraid of each other’s emissions. We actually enjoy contact and playing with them.”

I’d just finished my explanation when Alice came face to face with me, obviously with a full succulent load of my cum and Stacy’s flood of girl juice all mixed together. Alice showed her open mouth to Stacy, and then French kissed with me and shared her mouthful. We joyfully snowballed the fluids between us. Stacy watched with fascination, and then after I’d received a second load, tapped me to indicate that she wanted whatever we were trading around.

I French kissed with Stacy, sharing the diluted fluids with her. They were musky, salty, and tasted like the nectar of the gods. If a liqueur tasted this good, it would be a sell out. As we kissed, Alice went back for more and then shared them directly with Stacy.

When we were through, Elsa and Stacy cuddled up with me on the sofa. Deke and Alice were next to us. The others in the room were also resting after their first round. Elsa and Stacy were kissing as much as I was kissing either of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.