Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 47: Mark Gets Angry at Elsa and Cindy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47: Mark Gets Angry at Elsa and Cindy - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

I realized that something was amiss when I heard a commotion in my outer offices. When I ended a phone call and went to see what was happening, there were Lucas, Elsa, Cindy, Marcia, Sheila, Melanie, KC, and even Izzy, all talking at once in excited and mostly happy voices.

“WHAT’S GOING ON?” I said loudly as I approached the group. I guess I sounded irritated, because for everyone to be together in my suite and talking in excited tones, something big was going on that I was not privy to. The last commotion in my office area only a couple of days earlier had been the anthrax scare.

Suddenly, everyone got quiet, and they all looked at Elsa. Consequently, I looked at Elsa. Any explanation was going to come from her.

Elsa blushed, “Errr, Cindy and I caught Tanner. He was going to shoot us, but we got him. He’s in jail ... well, he might be in hospital right now, but he’ll be in jail shortly.”

Lucas jumped in, “Elsa and Cindy went off on their own, sir. We thought they’d gone inside the restaurant to settle their bill, but then we realized they’d gone after Tanner. At least, they let us know where they’d seen him before they took off. We were organizing, but then followed and found them after they’d subdued Tanner.”

“YOU WHAT?” I said in a scream, as I jerked back to look at the two women. “YOU WENT AFTER THAT MENACE? HE MIGHT HAVE KILLED YOU.”

Elsa calmly said, “That didn’t happen. We’d have shot him first. We didn’t want him to get away.”

Lucas said, “He was a pretty big man; probably two hundred forty pounds and about six-two. Cindy put a chokehold on him, and Elsa destroyed his testicles in a big way. He was down and out, sir. I’m afraid to say, all we did was clean up after them.”

I stomped around and then pointed at Elsa and Cindy, “You get out of harm’s way and you do NOT pursue. You both knew better. THIS is NOT the END of THIS SITUATION, ladies.”

The girls had seen me get angry at THINGS and other PEOPLE, but never at THEM. This was different. Their jaws were hanging open as they watched the color in my face turn to crimson in anger, my fists clenched in rage, and they heard the tone and volume of my voice as I stomped around. I was so mad I couldn’t even think straight. The other women backed away from the scene. Izzy ran back in her office and shut the door.

With my head down, eyebrows knitted, my fists clenched, and an unmistakable scowl, I strode angrily back into my office. I slammed the door so hard the entire forty-story building shook and the expression of my anger probably registered on the local Richter scales. I heard some muted voices behind me, but paid them no mind. I needed to think about this. Elsa and Cindy had been damned stupid and idiotic about what they’d done with Tanner.

Fifteen minutes later, I opened the door yelled out, “MELANIE.”

My pixie assistant and special projects girl came running into my office with a look of fear on her face. I guess I still sounded kind of abrupt. As she got near my desk I said, “Where did Elsa and Cindy go – back to work?”

Melanie almost bowed, “No, sir. They’re in your reception area sitting on the sofas.”

“Who’s with them?”

“No one, sir. Their bodyguards are just outside the door. Lucas went to his office. The others went back to work. Sheila had to go to HR and she wanted to tell Tanner’s old supervisor that he’d been taken into custody. Do you want them to come in, sir?”

“Melanie, I know I am mad. I am not mad at you, so please don’t call me ‘Sir.’ You know I hate that term.” Despite my words, the tone of my voice imparted my overall anger.

Mel nodded her head vigorously, “Yes, sir ... errr, Mr. Worthington.”

“Damn! Melanie, that too. To you and the others I am Mark. My father is Mr. Worthington.”

“Yes ... Mark.”

I waved dismissively.

Ten minutes later I took some folders out to Melanie. I glanced into the reception area, and there on the sofa sat Elsa and Cindy. They weren’t talking, just sitting. Elsa was doing something with her iPhone, and Cindy sat erect but with her eyes closed.

I walked over to them. I had at least one idea for how to get them into shape: humiliation.

Elsa saw me coming and poked Cindy in the ribs. They both stood immediately, dropping the things in their lap on the floor. They both looked suitably chagrined and humbled by my earlier outburst at them. Neither said a word. They both look scared and on the verge of tears.

I glanced to my left and saw Sheila coming back to her office watching us with a worried expression. Melanie was in plain sight at her desk. Both of them looked ready to spring into action if I abused their sisters.

In an angry voice I growled at Elsa and Cindy, “Strip off your clothes from the waist down.” My voice left no room for argument, and from the tone and my demeanor they knew I was still royally pissed at them.

Both girls looked around at whom else might be in the large reception area, but they dutifully kicked off their shoes and removed their slacks. They were each commando.

I sat in a straight back chair and gestured to Elsa to come to me. I think she knew instantly what was about to happen. She looked worried. I said, “Lie across my lap; bottom up.” As she positioned herself, I added in an angry tone, “Please count off your punishment as I deliver it.”

I came down particularly hard on the fatty part of her butt. The sound resonated around the entire office area. I’m sure Sheila and Melanie jumped the same way Elsa and Cindy did. Izzy stood in her doorway, ready to run for the hills.

Elsa said in a small voice, “One.”

I came down equally hard on the other cheek, aiming for volume rather than pain. I practically shouted, “LOUDER.”

“TWO.”

I said, “Still louder.”

The swats continued and I eased up a little on the intensity, but kept them coming. I stopped after I heard “FIFTY.”

I pushed Elsa off my lap. She was crying and her face was a mess from having been inverted and teary, her cheeks puffy, her hair a mess, and her ass a brilliant crimson.

“Cindy, please lie across my lap. It’s your turn.”

She protested, “And, if I don’t?”

“Then I will have to think up something REALLY severe ... perhaps banishment from the realm for some period of time. I WILL think of something much worse for you.”

Cindy was across my lap instantly. I was as hard on her as her sister – and as easy. As I swatted I talked to them, “Don’t you ever [SWAT - FIVE] do an end-run [SWAT - SIX] around your bodyguards again.” [SWAT – SEVEN.]

“EIGHT.”

“They are there for a reason [SWAT - NINE] – to protect YOU.” [SWAT – TEN.]

“ELEVEN.”

“If you put yourself in harms way, [SWAT - TWELVE] I might as well dismiss them.” [SWAT – THIRTEEN.]

“FOURTEEN.”

I know you have all this training, [SWAT - FIFTEEN] but that is for the VERY RARE case [SWAT - SIXTEEN] when something highly unusual happens, [SWAT - SEVENTEEN] and that is very unlikely.” [SWAT – EIGHTEEN.]

“NINETEEN. TWENTY. TWENTY-ONE...”

I kept going until I got to fifty. I pushed Cindy up to a standing position. She stood half-naked next to Elsa; apparently neither of them could sit at the moment. Their butts were flaming red from the spanking.

Andy and a mid-level manager had come into the executive area on the way to his office. They’d stopped and surveyed the scene, watching as I finished with Cindy. Elsa and Cindy had their rears to the men and were rubbing their sore and very red butts.

Andy yelled over, “Spankings? Someone did something bad?”

I replied with a smile, “Yes, and this is just the starting point for the punishments.”

The two executives continued on to Andy’s office. I heard Andy say to the other exec, “You don’t want to get on Mark’s bad side.” The man looked worried and kept glancing over his shoulder at the two half-naked women. He probably thought they worked for the company somewhere and had messed up so badly that the CEO had decided to administer some kind of punishments. Andy did nothing to diffuse that erroneous conclusion.

I then spoke and realized I was still angry, “All right, for now. There will be more. Right now, I want you to go home and put on short skirts. You may also apply lotion to your gorgeous bright red asses. I then want you to go to the Starbucks a block from the condo and I want you to exhibit yourselves to as many men as you can. Do not reveal that your revelations are intentional, nor will you explain to anyone why you are humiliating yourselves. I will want a full report when I get home. I will call you when it is time to come home.”

Cindy and Elsa both slipped on their slacks and shoes, and gingerly left the reception area. Their bodyguards, ever mute, fell into formation behind them.

I called Elsa’s cellphone at six-thirty. “Where are you?”

“Starbucks, just as you told us.”

“And have you flashed many men?”

“I’m not sure what many is to you. About two-dozen men have seen Cindy and my privates. One is looking right now at me; another guy is watching Cindy as she sits here messing with her cellphone. Just so you know, we can barely sit.”

“Good. How does it feel to sit?”

“Very sore. We both brought pillows to sit on, but they don’t help.”

“Go home. I will see you there. Just make sure you remember the reason why your asses are so sore.”

Elsa said sharply, “Oh, we do, sir.” I let the remark pass.

Elsa

Cindy and I stood in the kitchen preparing some hors d’oeuvres for everyone when Mark came in the door. We’d put on skirts because they put less pressure on our rear ends and we’d needed the skirts to flash people at Starbucks.

I immediately rushed a glass of Chardonnay to him with several ice cubes in it, his preferred beverage. I hoped I’d prepared it perfectly for him. I then turned and flipped my shirt up over my ass so he could see it. Cindy came and stood beside me, also hiking her skirt up to reveal her bright pink ass. They had been bright red but the hue was softening with each hour.

My ass still glowed like a hot ember – bright red, and hot to the touch compared with the rest of me. I hurt despite several applications of Lanocaine ointment and aloe to dull the pain. Cindy was feeling the same pain I was. We’d rubbed the lotion into each other’s asses every fifteen minutes since we left Mark’s office. I thought that by bedtime things would have returned to normal and all pain would have ceased.

As he arrived home, Mark sternly said, “What have you learned today?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.