Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 22: Discovering KC’s Talent. A High Stakes Vacation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Discovering KC’s Talent. A High Stakes Vacation - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

Tom and I got back to my condo about six o’clock. I was very pleased to see that KC was still there. I was enthralled with her for some reason. I had to stop myself and test why I felt that way about her. She’d touched my heart as fast as Brita had only a week or so earlier.

I had to admit that I found her a lovely human being. Just like the other four girls, I could sit and watch and listen to her for hours and never be bored. She also made my heart beat faster, a feeling I really hadn’t felt until I met Elsa. It was new sensation then, and since, I’d found it with the other ‘sisters’ and Brita.

I suggested that we all go out to dinner at a place called Swans – a family restaurant on the edge of a large man-made lake southwest of the city. Everyone liked that idea, so I let security know our plans.

The girls went off to change, and I noted that Elsa and Cindy had taken KC under their wing. They came back to the living room twenty minutes later tastefully dressed. I loved how each of my girls could come up with so many different ‘looks.’ I had started to catalog them, and I was also learning favorite dresses and combinations that suited me. I especially praised those options.

We had some wine and cheese during the limousine ride out to Swans. Elsa told me the restaurant had that name because swans migrating north or south with the seasons stopped by the hundreds on the adjacent lake. I just liked the food and ambiance.

The advanced security team had already checked out the restaurant and gave us a nod as we disembarked in front of the place. It’s hard to look unobtrusive with a twelve person stretch limousine, and a nearby table of three men and one woman mostly dressed in black. An observant patron might have wondered about the bulges under their suit jackets.

As we started to get seated for dinner, Elsa made sure that KC got a place of honor between Tom and me. KC looked at me with such a grateful expression I thought I’d cry. I’d just made her day were it not for the fact that she’d already spent the day with the girls, a point that she talked about with great enthusiasm.

Elsa sat across from KC, and made sure that I appreciated KC’s artistic talent. She prompted KC to tell me about selling her first painting over $10,000. I then got KC to pull out her iPhone and show me photos she’d taken of some of her work. I loved every one of them, and hoped that the others did too. I told her I wanted to buy several of her originals, and the more I gushed over her work the brighter her blush. I was serious, but I think she thought I was being patronizing. She kept telling me I didn’t need to do that.

As we were prone to do on Sunday nights, we talked about our plans for the next week or two. I commented that I had a trip to San Diego at week’s end for two days. I could tell that piqued Elsa in some way.

Elsa triggered my interest in a lot of ways. She was braless, and wearing a top that was nearly see-through. Moreover, I knew from the limousine ride that she had gone commando. She’d flashed me more than a few times, and even made me hard on the ride to dinner.

Elsa came back to that point even after the conversation had moved on. “Mark, would you be willing to take next weekend off and fly somewhere for a small vacation – maybe in Mexico? I was thinking of Puerto Vallarta, but that’s only one idea. It’s not far from San Diego. We all just want time with you. Tom could come, and I haven’t thought who else.”

I felt KC go very quiet next to me, as though people were talking about a party for everyone else at the table except her.

Elsa picked up those vibes. She announced to anyone listening, “I am of course including KC in this idea.”

The change in demeanor, breathing, and body language was palpable. KC perked right up and brightened with a huge smile. At the same time, I saw tears form in her eyes about being included. She whispered to Elsa, “Thank you.”

I teased Elsa, “I like your thinking. Do you want to find us a place?”

Elsa looked surprised, “I guess. Sure.”

“I have some requirements you might like.”

Elsa looked questioning.

“You meet me there Friday afternoon and depart a week later on Sunday morning.”

Elsa burbled for a few seconds, “You mean... nine days?”

“Yes. Oh, and a few other things.”

She gasped, “What?”

“First class all the way, but you probably guessed that. Tom and I can’t handle all of you women without help. You’re all going to be horny and wearing hardly any clothes. We need a few more males. Why don’t you invite those four guys you met and Carter, unless Mel doesn’t want him around.”

Mel smiled, “Carter being with us would be outstanding. He’s cool.”

I had a further idea, “Invite Andy and Margo too. Maybe we can do some team building between the CEO and the COO ... and besides I like Margo.” I laughed at my attempt at understated humor. Everyone at the table except maybe KC knew I liked to fuck her on a frequent basis.

Elsa teased me, “You just want to team build in Margo’s pussy.”

I smiled, “Oh, there’s a thought.”

“You’re serious? You can take off that much time?” I asked in awe.

I explained, “I’m between deals. That week I was going to be home anyway, and I’d much rather be in a warm weather clime this time of year. Anything I need to do I can do by phone or computer.”

“Do you have any place you’d particularly like to go or see?”

“No. You girls pick it. Wait, another idea. Invite Brita. I know you don’t know her, but if she could come over it might give us a chance to all romance her a little, do some more business, and do that team building stuff.” I gave a lecherous grin.

Elsa’s head was swimming with ideas and with the responsibility I just dropped in her lap.”

Melanie leaned over to her, “Elsa, I’ll help you. I know some of his preferences, although this will be unique.”

We went through dinner. KC bubbled over about having been invited on the week away. She was doubly pleased when she realized I’d whisk her away in the company jet. The bigger worry then seemed to be what to take. Elsa told her, “That’s easy. You take two bathing suits: one decent and one as indecent as you dare. Anything else is superfluous for what I’m thinking.”

We laughed at that thought. I knew if she headed to Puerto Vallarta there were some very upscale restaurants and clubs, but she’d discover that after ten minutes on the Internet.

After dinner, we rode home. As we neared the city, Elsa asked KC, “Can you stay over again?”

KC nodded enthusiastically and those tears of joy pooled in her eyes again. I think I knew in that instant that we had a new permanent girlfriend or wife or whatever we were to each other. I didn’t want her to leave, and she obviously wanted to stay; a winning combination.

We had a relatively quiet night when it came to sex. I made love to KC and Elsa. The other girls went off to play with Tom or by themselves. After I was almost asleep, I became aware of Cindy and Melanie creeping into bed with us. Tom and Sheila apparently slept together.

Elsa

I held my panic in check. I had a week to structure a major vacation for fifteen of us, assuming everybody could attend. I was suddenly the planner and social secretary for Mark, not that I minded, but I didn’t want to screw up my first serious endeavor for him. It’d be so visible if there were a hitch.

Melanie helped me by giving me a checklist she’d developed about Mark’s travel. I noted the requirement to interface with Mark’s security and started that immediately, talking about our plans with Lucas – the head of security for Worthington – really for Mark.

Next, I had to arrange for the aircraft to be ready, and sort out the schedule so everyone could get there. I finally took in that Mark also owned a larger plane than the corporate jet I’d been on – a long-range custom 737 that could carry about thirty passengers in posh comfort across the ocean or continent. Mark would be in Southern California with the smaller plane anyway, but the rest of us would use the larger plane.

I then called the most upscale real estate agent I could find in the Puerto Vallarta area. When I described what I wanted I was put through to the head of the agency, and given the royal treatment. Ultimately, after checking about costs with Mark, I rented a large villa just north of the Mexican Riviera on a highly prized and very private stretch of land. After that it was back to security and the pilots for final approval. The pilots suggested a helicopter between airport and the villa since the place had a landing zone; I agreed and got him to set it up.

I took on the hardest personal invitations first. I called Brita Jean Thorsen, the CEO of Danskpharma. Amazingly, I got through to her in seconds just at the end of her business day.

“Elsa, this is Brita. I knew the name instantly when my secretary questioned your call. I am pleased beyond description to meet you, even if only by telephone.”

“Brita, the pleasure is all mine. Mark was so bubbly about meeting you and how you two connected so well.” I allowed my double entendre to hang in the air for a second. “Part of that is why I am calling. We are planning a weeklong holiday starting on Friday in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We are all hoping that you can make it. I think there will be about fifteen of us. Mark specifically asked that you come if you can.”

“Tell me more.”

I described the villa, timing, the other people we hoped could all come, transportation, and almost everything I knew, including security. The fact that Brita didn’t interrupt to tell me she couldn’t make it gave me hope she’d accept.

Finally, I took a deep breath. “Can you make it? Friday night to the following Sunday. Mark said you could return home via coming to headquarters here for a few days if that would also suit you. He said there were some beneficial meetings in which your presence would be valuable both to you and Worthington.”

There was a long silence and I heard some background chatter in Danish. I waited patiently. Brita came back, “In a word yes, I will be there. Saturday afternoon, I think; and I will visit Worthington headquarters on the way home. I will use my own plane to Puerto Vallarta. I’ll get arrival times and such to you by email, if you could arrange for transport to your villa in the helicopter you mentioned I’d appreciate it. I’ll have two security staff with me on the plane; I assume there is nearby housing for them?”

“Yes. I will text you the contact information for Lucas Donovan, our head of security. Your staff may wish to coordinate with him.”

“Perfect, and well done. I look forward to meeting you. Email me as your plans gel.”

“Hmmmm, errr, Brita, there’s one more thing I need to tell you about.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.