Kinks - Cover

Preview

Kinks

by starfiend

Copyright© 2016 by starfiend

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers, Consensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Polygamy/Polyamory, Slow,

Young Adult Sex Story: What would you do if you had a couple of embarrassing sexual 'kinks' but still wanted to go into space to fight the swarm? Toby was in just such a dilemma. However when a friend got into trouble, he just put that all to one side to help, even though his father got the opportunity to go, and to include him. Was he better off by staying?

Acknowledgements

This story takes place in Thinking Horndogs Swarm Cycle universe. You should at least read his Average Joes and possibly Pick Up 18 stories first.

Thanks to Thinking Horndog for letting me play in his universe. Thanks to Brooke, Tomken, Justin Radically and in particular to Omachuck, and probably others, for pointing out errors and helping me turn out a good story. And to Gordon Johnson for catching a few silly errors as well. Thanks also to SoL reader CoullPert for catching a few more. Any remaining errors are mine and I claim copyright on them :)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.