Dental Appointment Leads to Fucking an Old Man & 18 Year Olds - Cover

Dental Appointment Leads to Fucking an Old Man & 18 Year Olds

by stimac

Copyright© 2016 by stimac

Fantasy Sex Story: Wife visits dentist, gets eyed up by 2 18 year olds and fucks her old neighbour and both of them

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   High Fantasy   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   .

I’d left work early as I had a dental appointment, my dentist was close to the office were I worked as opposed to being near my home, which was a bus ride away.

I arrived slightly early and was ushered into the waiting room, dentist appointments were always late, so I picked up a magazine from the table. Being late summer and weather being good for a change, I was wearing a summer dress that came just above me knees and a pair of heels, nothing too high, about 2 inch, no tights or stockings and just bra and knickers. I became engrossed in a magazine article and didn’t pay any attention when two boys, well they looked about 18 came into the room, I knew they were foreign as I didn’t understand the language they were speaking and there had been a lot in the papers recently about the fact that a number of them were being accommodated in my area.

After about 5 minutes their voices were a bit lower and I looked up from my magazine, the two boys were of mid east appearance, but clean shaven and quite good looking, what shocked me was that they were staring at my legs, my legs were crossed but I wasn’t revealing any thigh or anything, quite prim and proper really. I continued to read my magazine, however, I could feel my fanny twinging, the thought of being eyed up was making me wet! Almost without thinking a uncrossed and re crossed my legs, making sure that they got a bit more leg to see and carried on reading the magazine, I looked over the top of the mag and they were totally engrossed in staring at my legs, not only that, I could see the one directly opposite me was rubbing his prick through his tight jeans, I nearly dropped the mag, I was now turned on, I could see the outline of his cock, it must have been at least 8 inches! The other lad wasn’t rubbing his cock, but I could see it making a good impression of a tent pole in his trousers, fucking hell, my twat was soaking, the fact I was turning on two young lads was making my head swim. I was guessing that they’d never been close to a white lady, not one in her late 30’s showing a bit of leg, I could only imagine what was in their minds, but the thought of having two brown rock hard knobs in every hole was making my fanny soaking wet. I wasn’t sure what to do, after all this was a dentist surgery, I wanted to lift my dress, spread my legs and pull my knickers to one side, I wanted to show them my married wet cunt! Just then my name was called, I came to my senses, but as I uncrossed my legs I let my legs fall apart so they could see right up my thighs, I hoped they could see my knickers, which were dripping!

I sat in the dentist chair, closed my eyes and thought about being fucked silly by these too lads, when the dentist put his finger in my mouth I imagined it was one of the boys cocks!

I managed to stop myself wrapping my lips around his finger, but I came as I imagined a big red bell end being shoved in my mouth.

By the time he’d finished my knickers were stuck to my fanny, I ‘d been having the filthiest thoughts and had cum at least three times, the dentist had given me a funny look, wonder if he knew that I was creaming my knickers during his examination.

By the time I left the dentist surgery, I’d missed my normal bus home, so needed to get another via a slightly different route which meant I had half a mile walk at the other end.

My husband was working away and had taken the car, his car was in the garage for repairs.

I got off the bus and preceded to walk to my flat, we lived in a small complex with large apartments on two floors.

As I turned the corner I was stunned as the two lads from the dentist were at the entry to my apartment block! The door opened and David an elder neighbour opened the door and they entered, the penny dropped, since David’s wife died he’d been doing a lot of social work with the under privaledged. David saw me and waved, I waved back and my fanny started to twitch again, David lived on the first floor.

I’d noticed in the past David eyeing me up as worked in the garden, this had turned me on and I’d started to wear more revealing clothes and get into positions so he could see a bit more, this then progressed to me actively flashing him, the thought of having this old guy wank over me used to drive me mad. Things then progressed when I gave him a lift home from town one day, I ‘d let my skirt ride up to my waist and asked him if he liked what he saw as I drove, needless to say, by the time we got home he’d fingered me off and I’d wanked him off. The next thing was I was visiting his flat on the slightest pretence, even when my husband was at home and we’d have a quick fuck, suck and finger. When my husband travelled in business I ‘d spend all night there with him and his friends, they’d all fuck me and I loved it, they’d photograph and video me as they fucked me silly.

I loved it when they’d playback the photos on his large TV for everyone’s entertainment, looking at the camera with a fat cock in my mouth whilst another blokes spunk was running down my face; having two cocks up my cunt with another in my mouth gives an idea of the slut he’d turned me into.

Anyway, to return to the present, as I opened the door David was at the bottom of the stairs, hi Carol he said, understand Mike your husband is away, do you want to come up for a meal later, have a couple of Somali lads here and have ordered some curry.

I couldn’ t believe my ears and accepted like a shot.

I opened my flat door and almost ran to the bedroom, in a flash my dress was around my waist, my knickers were to one side and I was shoving my dildo up my cunt, right up to the makers name, I was on fire already!!

I lay on my bed and rammed the dildo up me, I couldn’t stop cumming, I was soo excited at being fucked by the two arab boys as well as David, I’d had David’s 7 inch prick in every hole and he never stopped to send me to new levels of depravity!

Eventually I pulled my dildo out of my hole with a plop and went for a quick shower, my fanny juice was all over my fanny, thighs and arse, I’d been gushing all afternoon.

I towelled off and decided what to wear, fuck it I thought, am going like a slut as I want to be treated like one! I picked up a red bra, low cut and of sheer material, my nips would stick out like chapel hat pegs with this on I thought, I got a red thong out of the draw, even though it was a thong, it had had an open crotch, I pulled it up tight and my cunt flaps were sticking through the opening. I got a lovely pair of copper coloured nylons on and a red suspenders belt, a grey tight fitting skirt that really showed off my arse and was about 3 inch above my knees and a white tight fitting blouse, I topped all this off with a pair of dark red 4inch heels, God I look like sex on legs I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror!

I sent my husband a message saying I would call him very late as I was going to David’s, he knew David fucked me and loved listening to the stories and seeing the photo evidence!

As I walked up the stairs to David’s, my fanny was already wet, as I knocked on the door, David opened it, his eyes nearly popped, fucking hell Carol he said as he came outside and shut the door behind him, you look awesome.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.