Jill's Journeys - Cover

Jill's Journeys

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 4: Lucy of the Lusty Legalism

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Lucy of the Lusty Legalism - People can come of age twice, once as a kid and once when they know what they want. In this story, I and others come of age in polyamory, with a creative and sexy group of people. Rather than being fucked by lawyers, we happily fuck them, as well as other interesting people, in the Star Trek Infinite Diversity of Infinite Combinations, in search of the best human potential of Abraham Maslow.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Group Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

“Fangs are more pointed, and vampires use fangs to bite people on the neck.’

‘Yech! Who’d want to do that?’

‘Vampires would, that’s who.’

‘Wait a minute. I saw Mrs. Monroe bite Mr. Monroe on the neck once. Does that mean she’s a vampire?’

‘Boy, are you dumb. She’s not a vampire. She’s a lawyer.”

Deborah and James Howe

Conveniently, Germaine’s building had catering services. “We don’t have to worry about dinner.” Neither Germaine nor I knew much about basketball, but that started to change. Jill had been tall enough to play some intramurals, but Gigi volunteered to give expert commentary on women’s ball -- and Germaine had a large screen TV.

I was impressed with Germaine’s dress-up ability, when she returned with Jill, whom she had put into a sexy casual look. Jill wore a dress that looked like blue denim, but was form-fitting and short mini length. She wore what appeared to be blue denim high heels, something that always mystified me in footwear but looked good. I was pleasantly surprised that the two of them, neither of whom who I thought was especially expert with makeup, had given them both bold lip paint, applied lash-lengthening mascara, and used eye shadow without liner.

When Lucy showed up, I wouldn’t have assumed senior partner, but I also wouldn’t have made any assumptions other than her being a very hot grandmother that I’d like to fuck (GILF). She was a little taller than medium height, with shining, shoulder-length blonde hair, and a tan quite noticeable but not as deep as Jill’s. Her hair color did seem artificial, but it was one that was carefully and artfully done, and worked well for her.

I was delighted that even for daring office wear, the Gods of Fashion had decreed that hemlines could rise to the levels of 1970, when they had nowhere further to go. How shall I describe her legs? Where Jill and Gigi were smooth and taut, with muscles flexing underneath, Lucy’s most attractive legs did have defined muscles. That really doesn’t express the image. She had no excess weight, but didn’t seem skinny.

Her face was attractive, but determined. When she looked at me, I was impressed by the brilliant blue of her eyes. They were an interesting contrast with Jill’s. Jill’s were a pale yet attractive ice blue, but Lucy were jewels, brilliant and hard. Are people attracted to those that remind me of themselves? My own eyes, I am told, are also intense blue. It’s difficult for me to assess myself, but I see myself in that aspect of Lucy.

She wore a soft buttoned sweater, making large, shapely breasts obvious. They didn’t jiggle much, suggesting implants -- but they did move.

Lucy wasn’t just attractive, but had an overall charisma that captured the audience. I could easily imagine her giving a summation in a courtroom, capturing both minds and eyes. Her speech was powerful.

“Germaine and I have been brainstorming about a polyamorous household. I don’t think that I could find everything that I wanted in one person, if only that I physically enjoy both men and women. Hell...” the mild curse seemed unusual in her diction, but appropriate. “I wouldn’t call myself bisexual. I’m trisexual. I’ll ‘tri’ anything.”

“I enjoy close mentoring relationships, but I don’t enjoy children with whom I can’t make an intellectual connection. I definitely don’t want to be a mother, but I can enjoy being around parents that have good relationships with their kids.”

“Anyway, from what Germaine tells me, some or all of you might have some interests in such an assemblage. From a practical standpoint, I own this building outright. Besides a decent senior attorney income, I have family money. I’m what they call independently wealthy.

“I also have an extremely strong sex drive, and both want and need multiple partners regularly -- and possibly some occasional ones. In the interest of discretion, though, it would be better for me if the household were enough to give me that variety. Maybe membership in a semi-closed swinging group would give me the safe variety that I want.”

“How about the rest of you?


Germaine spoke first. “Until very recently, I considered myself comfortably lesbian. I still identify that way, but my recent experience with Howard and the others make me want to explore a bit more. Besides that, I have a Jewish spiritual and cultural interest.

“You can tell that I’m mildly physically handicapped, so I’ve been working on my strength and shape to compensate or overcome. A natural athlete like Gigi impresses the hell out of me.

Gigi shook her head. “I feel guilty for not taking better care of myself, since I’ve been out of competition. Maybe we can be incentives for each other.”

Germaine continued, “I’m OK in physical appearance, but nothing dramatic. Maybe I can improve that. Lucy, you manage, variously, to be utterly professional, to professional with glamor, to superslut hero. I like that. I am, however, a damn good lawyer.” Lucy nodded emphatically. Germaine giggled. “I’m glad Lucy is here, so it isn’t just the women that have the opportunity to fuck, rather than being fucked by, a lawyer.”


Lucy agreed. “Howard, I doubt you will ever find a lawyer that fucks better than I do, and I’m also superb at sexual intercourse.”

I responded, “Like most or all of the rest of you, I have a very strong sex drive. Germaine, you’ll probably understand this next part best: the yentas in my family were so into guilt and their culture that I’m inhibited in making passes at women, unless they are extremely explicit and provocative.

“Lucy, Germaine and I had been experimenting with a couple of acts, which are especially interesting to women that might not want to be penetrated. To use the vernacular, these are titfucking and thigh fucking. Germaine is just large enough for titfucking, but the act definitely interests her.

Lucy looked at me. “Howard, Germaine may not have told you enough about my practice. I certainly do intellectual property and privacy law. But not unrelated, I do sexual freedom, from obscenity to sex work and alternate life styles. I practice what I preach.

“Let me illustrate.” She shifted towards me and spread her legs, in an already short skirt. I quickly saw that she wore no panties, and either sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose or just skin. “That’s what I wore to a social evening with friends.” She cupped her breasts, and wiggled them enough, in the clingy top, to make it evident she wore no bra nor did she need one. “Let me be explicit. I want to have sex with you, as a part of getting to know you better. My undergraduate work was at Smith College, and there was something of a culture of checking sexual compatibility before exploring connections.” She smiled. “That varied in school. We had a lot of people who considered themselves Lesbians Until Graduation.”

Jill told Lucy, “I’m more confused than Germaine. Recently, I’ve been leaning toward women. Howard is absolutely my friend who is a boy, and we’re still exploring what it is between us, which might be devoted brother and sister who engage in sibling revelry. We probably won’t be a classic boyfriend and girlfriend, but we’ll probably be friends with some kind of benefits.

“To pick up on another thing, Lucy, I like kids. I want to be a mother. But, as Howard knows and the rest of you need to know, I’m having trouble with psychosis. I’m scared to put kids to risk as a sole parent, or even to dump the whole thing on a husband. Some nontraditional household might be the answer for my worries about taking care of children.

“When I’m mentally healthy, I am a very competent writer, editor, researcher, and instructor.” She turned to Lucy. “My experience is more in technology than in law, but I still can dig into legal databases. To continue, though, if I’m having problems, I still work, but it may be as a domestic or waitress.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.