Carmen and Dora - Cover

Carmen and Dora

Copyright© 2018 by COBRA

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A very conservative and reserved Brazilian teen that has never even been kissed, uses her best friend to introduce her into a world of really hot and erotic lesbian sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Babysitter   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy   Teacher/Student  

Bienvenidos, amigos, this story is about the time when Dora and I made some amazing discoveries about ourselves and others:

Jerome asked: “How could you be the one?”

Rick asked: “Well, who fucked her that day besides me and Carmen?

Jerome answered: “Malik and I.”

Rick asked: “How? All I remember is giving Molly that cream-pie.”

Then I chimed in: “Yeah, and you gave me that compliment about my ass.”

Rick asked: “I must have gave that compliment to the wrong girl.”

I said: “How so?”

Rick said: “I thought that it was Dora, because, I’ve always liked her. Now, since we finally made love, I want her.”

While smiling, I said: “Well, you cannot have her.”

Jerome said: “Ha, ha, dude, you got burned!”

I said: “Excuse me, Gallo de caballo, (horse cock) you cannot have me either.”

Dora said: “Well, honey, what you said to the guys is not true.”

I asked: “How so?”

Dora answered: “Well, I heard that most lesbian couples like us are in bi-sexual relationships. Hell, some even get married in double weddings, so, it is possible for us to date the boys while we have our relationship.”

Jerome said: “I heard the exact same thing.”

I asked: “So, she’s right.”

Jerome said: “Apparently.”

Rick asked: “That still dose not answer my question, although, I’m delighted that I get to keep Dora, but, who really is the father?”

Jerome responded: “Let me see, on that day, Molly had sex with 4 people. Three men: Malik, you, and I, and 1 woman: My girlfriend, Carmen, who dug your semen out of Molly’s pussy while they were having sex.”

I said: “¡ Por favor, cariño, no menciones que saqué su esperma de su coño!” (Please, sweetie, do not mention that I dug his sperm out of her pussy!!)

Jerome said: “I’m sorry, darling, but, it’s true, however, thanks in part to you, Rick is not the father.”

Then, Molly chimed in: “Jerome is right, the baby is not Rick’s, and, why the fuck are you all fucking on my bed, please, get the fuck out of here!!!”

Jerome said: “Not until we know who the father is, and we all know that Rick is not, because, you fucked Carmen right after he left.”

Molly said: “I know about that, and my apologies for telling that lie about that milky-white substance thing. Who knew that you could be that fucking naive.”

Dora said: “I knew.”

Molly said: “Oh, by the way, congrats, Dora, you bagged a wuss. Well, par for the course.”

I said: “¡ Come mierda y muere! ¡ Hijo de puta!” (Eat shit and die!! Mother fucker!!)

Jerome said: “Whoa, calm down, babe. Well, since I was the last one to fuck you on that day, the only obvious answer is that Malik is the father of your child. Man, I would love to see the look on his face.”

Molly said: “Well, Jerome, you’re right, Malik is the father, now, will you all get out!”

I said: “We will, but, first, you have to come with us to Kizzy’s house to apologize to my sister about everything.”

Dora said: “You know, at this point, I should not feel a damned thing for you, but, since I’m a nice girl, you do that for Eliza, and we’ll help you, cause, we all know that Malik is a complete douche.”

I said: “Disculpa, cariño, pero no estoy de acuerdo con esto, ayudándola es lo último que quiero hacer.” (Excuse me, sweetie, but, I did not agree to this, helping her is the very last thing that I want to do.)

Dora said: “Recuerdo que sentiste algo cuando Rick te entregó la prueba de embarazo de Molly. Te sentiste mal por dejarla inconsciente.” (I remember that you felt something back there when Rick handed you Molly’s pregnancy test. You felt bad about knocking her out cold.)

Puzzled, I said: “Tienes toda la razón, y, por cierto, siempre eres el Señor Spock a mi Jim Kirk.” (You are so right, and, by the way, you are always the Mister Spock to my Jim Kirk.)

Dora said: “Maldita sea, ¿podemos ir a Kizzy?” (Damned right, now, can we please go to Kizzy’s?)

With that, all five of us got dressed and headed for Kizzy’s in order for Molly to apologize to my sister. When we got there, it was Eliza that greeted Molly with open arms and kissed her. After the kiss, she asked: “Make-up sex?”

Molly said: “Okay, but, between you, me, and Carmen.”

I said: “Hey, I’m game.

Then Kizzy chimed in: “That’s okay, ladies, but, Carmen, I want Jerome’s horse cock.”

I asked: ¿Para qué? (For what?)

She said: “Hivyo, yeye anaweza impregnate mimi, kama akili.” (So, he can impregnate me, if you do not mind.)

In order for me to understand Kizzy, Jerome whispered in my ear what she said in English, so, I responded in my native tongue: “Por supuesto, no me importa, vamos, hermanita, vamos a follar.” (Of course, I do not mind, come on, sis, let’s fuck.)

After that, Molly, Eliza and I proceeded to Kizzy’s room while I left the rest of them to their own devices:

Kizzy said: “Okay, Rick, you, take Shawnee and Dora out. I just do not care where.”

Without saying a word, Rick, Shawnee and Dora left, leaving Kizzy and I to make a baby with her: “Come here, you hung stud.”

With that, we kissed, after the kiss, I asked: “Kizzy, once we do this, do I have to raise the kid?”

She said: “Of course not, all you have to do is fuck me. After that, what you and Carmen do, well...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.