Carmen and Dora - Cover

Carmen and Dora

Copyright© 2018 by COBRA

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A very conservative and reserved Brazilian teen that has never even been kissed, uses her best friend to introduce her into a world of really hot and erotic lesbian sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Babysitter   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy   Teacher/Student  

Bienvenidos, amigos, this story is about the time that my sister and I shared something special:

While Shawnee and I were sitting on her mom’s bed, Eliza walked out of the room to console her mother:

“¿Qué pasa, cariño?”

(What’s wrong, sweetheart?)

Kizzy responded:

“Look, don’t worry about me, we just have to have a long and serious talk with our families.”

Eliza said:

“Tienes razón, cariño. Le diré a Shawnee que venga aquí y hable contigo mientras hablo con mi hermana.”

(You’re right, honey. I’ll tell Shawnee to come out here and talk to you while I go talk to my sister.)

Then, my sister comes back into the bedroom:

“Shawnee, your mother wants you, and when you leave, please shut the door.”

With that, Shawnee grabbed her clothes and left the room. Meanwhile, I put my clothes back on and sat next to my sister on the bed when I yelled:

“¿Qué coño quieres?”

(What the fuck do you want?)

When I asked her, she just put her arm around me and said:

“Por qué tanta hostilidad, sólo quiero hablar. ¿Se acabó Molly?”

(Why such hostility, I just wanna talk. Is this over Molly?)

I responded:

“¡ Sabes muy bien que lo es!”

(You know damned well that it is!)

She lovingly said to me:

“¿Eso es todo? Te diré algo, hermana, la razón por la que comencé a salir con Kizzy porque Molly me engañó primero.”

(Oh, is that all? I’ll let you in on a little something, sis, the reason that I started dating Kizzy, is because, Molly cheated on me first.)

I yelled back:

“¡ de caballo!”

(Horse shit!!)

She calmed my nerves and said:

“Le aseguro que no lo es. ¿Te he mentido alguna vez? Mi querida, dulce, amorosa y perdonadora hermana.”

(I assure you that it is not. Have I ever lied to you? My dear, sweet, loving and forgiving sister.)

I responded back:

“Por supuesto que no, pero. eso todavía no explica las cosas.”

(Of course not, but, that still doesn’t explain things.)

She asked:

“¿Recuerdas cuando te dije que fueras a la casa de Molly después de que nos engañamos?”

(Remember when I told you to go to Molly’s house after we fooled around?)

I said:

“Claro que sí, pero. cuando me dirigía hacia allá. VI a alguien viniendo hacia mí desde la dirección de la casa de Molly.”

(Of course I do, but, when I was headed that way. I saw somebody coming towards me from the direction of Molly’s house.)

She asked:

¿Recuerdas quién era?

(Do you recall who it was?)

I answered:

“Todo lo que recuerdo es que era una voz masculina que me hizo un cumplido. Él dijo: “buen culo, chica.”

(All I remember that it was a male voice that paid me a compliment. He said: “Nice ass, chica.”)

She asked:

“Creo que sé quién es, ¿recuerdas quién recogió a KRISSY y a tu novia Dora de mi fiesta de cumpleaños?”

(I think that I know who it is, do you remember who picked up Krissy and your girlfriend Dora from my birthday party?)

I said:

“Según recuerdo, era el hermano mayor de KRISSY, creo que su nombre era Mike o algo así, espera un minuto.”

(As I recall, it was Krissy’s older brother, I think that his name was Mike or something like that, wait a minute.)

She asked:

Sí, ¿qué pasa?

(Yes, what is it?)

I said:

“No, espera, creo que su nombre era Rick, y él era el mismo tipo con el que Molly te engañó. Oh, hombre, estoy tan, tan apenado por nuestra pelea. ¿Alguna vez me perdonarás ahora que aprendí que fue culpa de Molly y no tuya? Déjame decirte algo, tenías derecho a salir con Kizzy detrás de su espalda. La puta se lo merecía, chico, me siento sucio por follarla dos veces.”

(No, wait, I think that his name was Rick, and he was the same guy that Molly cheated on you with! Oh, man, I am so, so sorry for our fight. Will you ever forgive me now that I learned that it was Molly’s fault and not yours. Let me tell you something, you did have the right to start dating Kizzy behind her back. The bitch fucking deserved it, boy, I feel dirty for fucking her twice.)

At that moment, she put me in a headlock, gave me a peck on the cheek and said:

“No necesitas disculparte conmigo, y, así que lo que te la follas te dos veces. Es una puta sucia que se merece lo que tiene, porque no había manera de que se interpondría entre nosotros.”

(You do not need to apologize to me, and, so what that you fucked her twice. She is a lowdown dirty fucking whore that deserves what she got, because, there was no fucking way that she would come between us.)

I asked:

“¿Lo dices en serio?”

(Do you mean that?)

She said:

“Absolutamente, de hecho, definitivamente tienes mi bendición si un día decides casarte con Dora.”

(Absolutely, in fact, you definitely have my blessing if one day, you decide to marry Dora.)

I replied:

“Gracias, y sé que no se interpondrá entre nosotros.”

(Thanks, and I know that she will not come between us.)

She responded:

“Es verdad, escucha, ¿puedo hacer algo contigo que aún no hemos hecho?”

(That’s true, listen, can I do something with you that we haven’t done yet?)

I asked:

“¿Como qué?”

(Like what?)

She answered:

“Como, ¿podemos hacer el amor por nosotros mismos? Porque nunca lo hicimos antes.”

(Like, can we make love by ourselves? Because, we never done it before.)

I responded:

“Por supuesto, pero, no estoy seguro de que pueda mostrarle un buen momento.”

(Of course, but, I am not sure that I can show you a good time.)

She asked:

“¿Por qué no?”

(Why not?)

I said:

“Porque ya tuve sexo.”

(Because, I already had sex.)

She asked:

“¿Estás cansada?”

(Are you tired?)

At that moment, I did not answer her, I just gave her a deep, passionate kiss, once I broke the kiss, I asked her:

“¿Eso responde a tu pregunta?”

(Does that answer your question?)

She answered:

“En más de una manera. ¡ Vamos, joder!”

(In more ways than one. Come on, lets fuck!!)

With that, we kissed each-other slowly, deeply, and with such wanton desire. While I slowly went down to her neck, she took my shirt off and asked me:

“Hermana, ¿tus tetas se agrandaron?”

(Sis, did your boobs get bigger?)

I stopped kissing to answer her:

“Sí, lo hicieron, ahora, tengo pechos de una taza. Dora también se dio cuenta y dijo que quería que la mía se hiciera aún más grande.”

(Yes, they did, now, I have A-cup breasts. Dora also noticed and said that she wanted mine to get even bigger.)

She asked:

¿Su respuesta fue?

(Your response was?)

I answered:

“Le dije, para que yo hiciera eso, necesitaría la ayuda de un cirujano plástico. ¿Estaba en lo cierto diciéndole eso o no?”

(I told her, in order for me to do that, I would need the help of a plastic surgeon. Was I correct in telling her that, or not?)

She said:

“¡¡Wow!! ¡ Estoy sorprendido! ¡ Sé que nunca me has mentido, pero tu devoción a Dora es asombrosa! Estoy tan orgullosa de ti por eso.”

(Wow!! I’m surprised!! I know that you never lied to me, but, your devotion to Dora is amazing!! I’m so proud of you for that.)

I said:

“Genial, gracias, pero, eso todavía no responde a la pregunta sobre mis pechos.”

(Cool, thanks, but, that still doesn’t answer the question about my breasts.)

We kissed again, then, she answered me:

“Tenías razón al decirle a Dora que necesitas cirugía plástica para conseguir pechos más grandes, y te diré por qué. Casi ninguna mujer de nuestra familia, el clan Almeida ha sido bendecida con pechos grandes. Mamá, es una taza de b, como yo, pero, la abuela Almeida es sólo una taza de c, pero, la abuela costa es una taza de doble d. Es lamentable que lo que pasó a la costa las mujeres no gotear a nosotros.”

(You were right in telling Dora that you need plastic surgery in order to get bigger breasts, and I’ll tell you why. Hardly any female members of our family, the Almeida clan have been blessed with big breasts. Mom, is a b-cup, like me, but, grandma Almeida is only a c-cup, but, grandma Costa is a double-d cup. It’s unfortunate that what happened to the Costa women did not trickle down to us.)

I responded:

“¡ Tú y Dora están locos! No hay absolutamente nada malo en tener pechos pequeños. En realidad, Dora dijo que quería operarse, pero le dije que la amaba tal como es. Después de eso, ella me llevó en ese momento y allí, y yo tenía unos 6 orgasmos, después de nuestro pequeño cita, ella realmente estuvo de acuerdo conmigo. Hermana, ¿de qué coño te preocupas? Sinceramente, desearía tener tu cuerpo perfecto. Además, Ronnie me habló de tener problemas de espalda, creo que sabes por qué es eso?”

(You and Dora are nuts!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with having small breasts. Actually, Dora said that she wanted to have surgery, but, I told her that I loved her just the way that she is. After that, she took me right then and there, and I had about 6 orgasms, after our little tryst, she actually agreed with me. Sis, what the fuck are you worried about anyways? Truthfully, I wish that I had your perfect body. Also, Ronnie told me about having back problems, I think that you know why that is?)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.