A Boy Admires His Mom - Cover

A Boy Admires His Mom

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bobby has always loved his mom, he loved her face her body and used photos of her to masturbate at least twice a day. This is a story of how he was able to make his fantasies and his erotic wet dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size  

As Bobby left the shower he put on his gym shorts with the wide leg opening. His mother all but told him she wanted to play with his cock as they ate lunch but to cover up just incase his father came home early. As he entered the kitchen his mom was finishing up with preparing lunch for them. She was dressed only in that small robe.

Bobby came up behind her and reached around and cupped her breasts. She lay her head back against him. “Oh baby don’t you ever get enough”, she said to him?

Bobby moved his hand and reached into the robe cupping her left breasts. “Never mom, I love you and your body drives me crazy”.

Bonnie just relaxed against her son strong body and let him play with her one of her big tits. He used his other hand to try and undo her robe. She helped untie the belt around her and the robe opened.

As they stood by the kitchen window now, her body was in full view and her son’s hands were all over her. One hand cupped her breast while the other moved down and began to rub her pussy. His fingers guided into her hole and Bonnie opened her thighs wider for him to have complete access to her charms. She loved that her son wanted her so badly. It was exciting for them both.

Bobby kissed her neck and stoked her body as he tried to remove her robe completely. As the robe began to fall off her shoulders she grabbed it. She turned around and held his hand against her pussy. “Suck my nipples Bobby. Make mommy feel good”, she told him.

Bobby lowered his head and as his mouth covered her hard red nipple she held his head and pressed his mouth against her tit. She whispered: “Yes, oh yes baby suck! Suck my breast like you use to do. That’s it suck my tit baby! Suck!!”

That made Bobby so hot hearing her call him baby and he attacked her breasts with his hands and mouth.

Finally Bonnie broke off the embrace and told her son it was time to eat. As they sat down she could see his hard on pressing against his shorts. She sat next to him and as he put the sandwich in his mouth, his mom ran her hand up his leg slowly; then her hand went under the leg opening of his shorts; and, finally it circling his hard cock. She gave it a squeeze as she smiled at him.

Bonnie had left the robe open with her tits hanging out. She spread her thighs wide showing her son her pussy. “Can you see how wet I am already Bobby? When you touch me I immediately begin to get wet baby. You have that effect on me”, she told him.

She took his hand in her other hand and pressed it against her breast. He squeezed it feeling the hard nipple in his palm. Bonnie watched as she stroked his cock which was now hanging out the leg opening of his shorts. His cock head was so swollen and purple in color. Bobby was super hard again. She pulled on his cock helping him feel good as he played with her tits pulling and teasing the nipples.

It took longer to eat with their hands full of each other but when they were almost done Bonnie told him she wanted to talk some more about what they had been doing and what they might do later on.

Again she told him how dangerous it was and would be if he talked abut what they were doing. She explained again what would happen if his dad ever found out what they were up to, or if any of his friends ever heard about what they were doing.

The entire time she talked she stroked her son’s cock pulling it all the way out the leg open now along with his huge set of balls. When she was finished talking she asked her boy if he had anything to say.

As she slowly stoked his dick she could feel his cock throbbing and saw that his balls were tight in their sack. He looked at her body and then her face and told her he would be crazy to say anything to anyone and take the risk of not being able to have her and for them not to be able to do all the things they had done together.

“Mom, you have made my dreams come true. My fantasies’ are becoming reality and I love it. Why would I ever tell anyone what we have been doing and know if I did this would stop immediately. I’d be crazy to do it mom”, he said.

As he finished his mother told him to move to the very edge of his chair. Bobby did it and watched his mother’s hand jerk him off slowly and lovingly. “Besides dad would kill me and you if he knew what we have been doing and what I hope we will be doing when we finished eating. Can we mom? Can we finally go all the way. You know take that last step and make love, you know actually fuck”, he asked her?

She just smiled and kept stroking his cock. It is so hard and so thick and so long! God it’s so damn big and hard”, she said to herself.

Bobby was thrusting back at her hand now fucking it and Bonnie knew he was close. She stopped stroking him and stood up. Bobby stood with her, his big hard cock sticking out at her.

His mother wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard and long as she rubbed her nude body agonist his body. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her belly. Bobby moaned into her mouth as she rubbed against him.

When he felt he would go crazy with lust he picked her up and sat her on the table. Dishes fell but neither seemed to care or notice. He laid his mother back on the table and lifted her legs over his shoulders. He looked down at her and said: “Let me put it in mom! Please! Let me feel my cock inside you! OH God mom you’re so beautiful Please let me fuck you!”

She held his arms and watched as the big cock head was aimed right at her pussy. She sighed and said: “Lick me first Bobby. Make love to my pussy with your mouth, then we’ll see.”

He moved the chair close to the edge of the table between his mother’s open legs. Then he sat on it and moved his face into her open pussy. She smelled so good, wet and hot. The feeling he felt scared him a little the taste of his mother’s cunt droved him wild.

Bobby moved his mouth to his mother’s cunt and took a deep breath. He began to lick and suck on her hole trying to make her cum. His finger went into her love hole and his mouth circled her clit. She stroked his head and rubbed his hair as he loved her pussy. Bonnie told her boy how good he was making her feel.

Bobby just loved everything about his mouth’s pussy. He loved the smell, the feeling of it on his face, he loved how she could grabbed his finger with her insides as he used it to pump her hole.

Bobby just couldn’t get enough of her. If he had to, he would stay there as long as she wanted him to lick, suck and finger her love hole. All her son wanted was to make her cum and please her.

He didn’t know how long it was but Bonnie had cum a lot. His face was soaking wet and her orgasms rocked her. She cried out, moaned out and screamed as he kept going on and on with her cunt in his face and his fingers in her hole loving her.

Bonnie finally had to sit up and tell him to stop. She just couldn’t stand her clit being worked on any longer. God knows how many climaxes she had, her son never stopped pleasing her. He was the best pussy licker she had ever had. His mother just loved how her son just kept going at her cunt pleasing it. She knew she would always be the one who had to stop him, he would never stop until she told him to stop.

“God how wonderful it was to have a lover like him to eat her pussy like that whenever she wanted it”, she said to herself and to him.

John, her husband, would eat her OK, but once she had an one orgasm he would stopped and start to fuck her immediately. But her son would stay between her open thighs and keep licking her and getting her off over and over again. She had no idea how many orgasms he given her today but they were many.

She sat up completely now and looked at her boy. His face was covered with her juices. She smiled at him and used the napkin on the table to wipe him off. She pulled him to her and kissed him hard and long shoving her tongue deep into his mouth and tasting herself.

As he stood between her open thighs. Her ass was on the edge of the table and she could feel his hard young cook poking against her pelvis. It was rubbing against the hair of her pussy. Bonnie had a landing strip cut and she could feel the head of her son’s cock right at the top of her pussy slit.

The sexual feeling inside of Bonnie’s body was as high as it had ever felt in her life. From her being licked and eaten her pussy was tingling and throbbing with a major desire to be filled. Her son had made her cum over and over again and that had effected her tremendously!

She held her son tightly against her body as she sat on the table with her legs spread around her son who was standing between them. He held his mom and kissed her neck and shoulder as she held him tightly.

Bobby could feel the hair on the top of her pussy tickling his cock head. He pushed harder against his mother’s body. Now the top of her cunt and her pelvis felt his hardness which made his mother moan. He felt so hard! Her son always felt so damn hard.

She opened her legs a little wider and took her hand and pushed down on the cock shaft that was pressing against her. The head of her son’s cock touched further down Bonnie’s slit, and then as she pressed a little more, it moved further down until it touched the very hole he had come out of 18 years ago.

Bobby felt her heat coming off her open pussy hole, and he could feel her wetness and when she pressed down more her son could feel the open hole touching his cock head. “Please mom”, he whispered in her ear as they held each other.

It’s a wonder that Bobby just didn’t slam his cock into her body. take her with one thrust and he would be burred inside his mother cunt completely he was that worked up. If either of them pressing a little more against each other down there, the cock head of Bobby’s dick would enter his mother’s cunt hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.