Jersey Girl in the Big Apple - Cover

Jersey Girl in the Big Apple

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She was eager to learn and ready to spread her wings. Then, she met her depraved second cousins, male and female twins with little regard for the norms of civilized society.The innocent girl from the country now must decide which road to take.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

The Hudson River had been around for as long as the first Indians could remember going back to the beginning of their evolving tribes. It flowed with deceptive power all the way from the northern climes right down into the harbor and dumped its relentless contents into the headwaters of the Atlantic Ocean like a clockwork system designed by some undefined superior being of infinite complexity.

In the simplest of terms, the lands east of the river belonged to the great state of New York and the regions to the west belonged to the less important, but equally necessary, state of New Jersey.

Kaylie Ryan was born and raised in a place called Bayonne, New Jersey and she attended school some miles distant at a Catholic institution that was far more effective than the ordinary New Jersey public school system. Kaylie never really thought much about why her mother didn’t want her to go to the public school system except she figured it was easier to get her religious studies at the same school and not have to interrupt her school day to go from one school to the other to comply with the agreement between the public and private schools in the county. She also had a suspicion it had something to do with the fact her older sister had gotten knocked up by a good-looking black boy in the public high school and her family was never quite able to live down the disgrace of the shameful episode.

Fortunately, the good sisters at Saint Catherine’s were able to find a good home for the foundling and poor Mary Margaret never really got a good look at the brown skinned baby with a big voice. They packed Mary Margaret off to a job in the Catskills working for her Uncle Patrick in a chaotic kitchen that catered to hundreds of hungry vacationers. Kaylie felt sorry for her, but she sensed her older sister was not that concerned over the whole business and just went along with all the planning like a Zombie with little to say in the matter.

Kaylie vowed she would never spread her legs for any boy no matter how handsome and charming until she was safely married and removed from the shame of an unmarried motherhood. Her main method of making do was to use her “superhero” pillow between her legs to rub her grinding loins into panting release whenever the urge became too demanding to ignore any longer. It was only after she graduated from high school that she compromised and started to use her pretty mouth to reward boys for buying her dinner or taking her to movies and sporting events at their expense. It was her way of “paying her own way” and none of the boys seemed to mind that she seldom smiled when she was bringing them to a happy ending. Of course, she had the good common sense to wait until after her braces were removed to start her program of oral favors to enhance her popularity. Eventually, she became so proficient in the oral method of communicating her innermost urges that older men sought her out for a swift connection to the younger generation that didn’t entail commitment of one type or another. She generally spit out the older men’s spunk because it tasted a bit over-ripe to her and quite unlike most young men’s cream that had that distinctive flavor of youth and vitality that soothed her tummy like an egg cream at the corner drugstore.

She had been accepted on a partial scholarship to an Ivy League college beginning the following January and had almost eight months of down time to fill before reporting for the freshman class.

Kaylie planned to work in the garment district in New York City along with her twin cousins Violet and Vincent in an intern position that didn’t pay much after all required deductions. On the plus side, she would have no rent to pay staying with Violet and Vincent and only had to take responsibility for most of the cleaning chores around the house to pay her way.

Fortunately, Violet was a cooking enthusiast and she was dedicated to a highly structured weekly menu of various dishes that she prepared and served on a daily basis. Vincent was thin as a reed and he stuffed his mouth with his sister’s offerings like some guinea pig of human proportion.

They took the younger Kaylie under their wing like a close member of the family. She didn’t realize how close Violet and Vincent were until she entered their bedroom without knocking early one morning to borrow some toothpaste and discovered Vincent stark naked and standing by the window with his impressive manhood buried in his twin sister’s pretty mouth like a Greek God practicing for some ceremonial orgy. She was surprised that neither of them jumped up and ran off to the bathroom at the intrusion. In fact, Violet simply sucked harder and accelerated her pumping motion to push Vincent into premature emission. It was strangely exciting to Kaylie because she knew good technique when she saw it even if it was coming from her close family members.

They all laughed with uncomfortable levels of guilt as if they were in a conspiracy of perversion and deserved to be punished for their transgression against common decency. Kaylie admitted the act was probably her most skilled talent in the game of sexual interaction and confessed she was a virgin in matters of a more personal nature involving cocks and pussies and even backsides poised for unnatural activities. She didn’t mind that they were both amused at her naïve attitude because she accepted the fact she was behind the curve when it came to sexual fun and games.

After that initial “breaking of the ice” with her cousins, Kaylie used her superhero pillow with increased frequency fantasizing about the sordid details of Violet and Vincent’s nocturnal activities. Her favorite scenario was the one where Violet stayed motionless on her belly with her face buried in the pillow whilst her twin brother Vincent pounded her pretty rump rudely with lots of spanking that added to her certain humiliation.

The suspense became too much for her and eventually she contrived an excuse to wander into their bedroom with some goodies she had supposedly been given by an adoring male guest hoping to get into her pants the easy way.

Violet was obviously not taken in by Kaylie’s little ploy, but she choose to keep silent and allowed her beloved brother to cram the tiny little chocolates into her waiting mouth displaying visually his undying devotion to her pleasure. Kaylie wore only her altered short night shirt with little strings of sexy words (far too dirty to write here) that turned her on whenever she read them backwards in the mirror. She had purposely forgotten to wear her discrete bottoms because she harbored the covert hope that her handsome Cousin Vincent might decide to “do her” if she was conveniently in just the right position in the king-sized bed on top of the fantastic silky sheets that tickled her skin all over. Her overactive imagination played that scene over and over in her head and each time she would explode in an orgasm so real that she could hear the sound of the fireworks lighting the moonless sky brighter than any display on the Fourth of July.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.