Janet - Cover

Janet

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 4

Romantic Story: Chapter 4 - Janet is content with her life running a gift shop in a small Cornish town. For years she has been able to put events in her past behind her and concentrate on her business and her son John. One afternoon she unexpectedly walks in on John and his boyfriend. Leaving the house in a hurry Janet goes to her shop to think, John's friend Mandy finds her there later. The codes for this one will be updated as the story progresses so I don't give too much away.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow   Prostitution  

A couple of minutes later we were pulling out of the car park and heading home. I sat and watched Mandy as she drove, it seemed so strange that my feelings for her had changed so much so quickly. I realised as she drove that I didn’t want to sleep alone again tonight. The thought was kind of scary, I knew that Mandy would never hurt me or try to force me to do anything I didn’t feel comfortable with but still the fact remained that I had never slept with anyone before. But my past had ruled me for too long, I wasn’t going to give up this chance.

Mandy parked her car outside of my house and sat looking at me. I leant over to her and kissed her, my tongue questing into her willing mouth.

“Would you like to come in?” I asked her when I had caught my breath.

“Oh Jesus I want to. But I shouldn’t. I ought to give you some time, but its so hard.” Mandy had a resigned expression on her face.

“Let me put it this way.” I said and kissed her again. This time my mouth was demanding, I caught her tongue between my lips and sucked it into my waiting mouth. My hand reached up and began stroking Mandy’s breast. Her groan as my fingers found her hard little nipples vibrated through my mouth. Somehow I just knew I had won this round.

“Now, are you coming in?”

Mandy grinned, her eyes twinkled in the dim light. “You don’t give a girl much choice do you?”

By the time I had got my door open Mandy was around at my side of the car and offering her hand to me. I stepped out of the car and into her arms again. We shared another passionate kiss on the pavement outside of the house. I felt Mandy’s hand run down to my arse and caressed my ass cheek. When we parted I noticed the curtains in one of the bedrooms of the house next door twitch. I burst out laughing as I thought about the shock my rather nosey neighbour must have just got. Mandy was looking at me oddly.

“That’s not the usual reaction I get.” she sounded puzzled and a little hurt.

“I’m so sorry love.” I managed to say as I was trying to get my laughter under control. “It’s just Mrs Parks next door was watching us kissing, I expect it will be all round the town by tomorrow morning.” I was still chuckling but Mandy looked stricken.

“Oh god Janet I’m so sorry. I didn’t think about what your neighbours would think. Sorry.” she looked about to burst into tears. I pulled her close and kissed her again turning her slightly so that Mrs Parks would get a good view of my hand caressing Mandy’s breast before sliding down between her legs. Mandy’s dress was so tight I couldn’t actually do a lot but I could feel the heat radiating of off her pussy as I pressed my hand firmly onto her mons and rubbed slightly. It was obviously effective as Mandy bit my lower lip slightly and moaned as her legs seemed to relax under her. With one hand I held her up while I rolled my hand over her covered pussy as firmly as I could. Mandy started panting into my ear as she kissed my neck frantically.

“Oh godddd, I’m cuuumingg” She shrieked loudly I could feel her wetness through the thin material of her dress. If the neighbours were unsure of what was happening before they certainly knew now. I saw two or three lights go on and several curtains move as Mandy clung to me.

When she caught her breath she kissed me hard, her mouth was devouring me as I willingly opened myself to her.

“Oh god you are wicked.” She gasped eventually.

I grinned at her. “I don’t think it’s much of a secret now that I’ve got a beautiful lesbian lover, do you?”

“I think we may just have given them a hint. I didn’t know you were a bit of an exhibitionist”

“Neither did I, it just felt right and I decided I really didn’t care if the neighbours approve or not.” I kissed her lightly. “Do you think it’s time we took this up to my bedroom?”

“Ohh yess please. I am just dying to taste you.” Mandy breathed in my ear as I led her on shaking legs to my door.

I turned to Mandy as we stepped into my bedroom, she looked stunning and I could feel my pussy oozing it’s juices down my legs.

“I think I may have ruined your dress.” I whispered indicating the stain around her pussy. “I think we had better get that off before it gets any worse.” I moved towards her and kissed her hard as my hands pulled down the zip at the back of her dress. As we parted I pulled the dress off of her shoulders and let it drop to pool at her feet. I gasped as I saw her naked body, who could have guessed a woman could look so beautiful. I took in her worried smile, the graceful neck that just begged to be kissed, her slim shoulders and down to her wonderful breasts. Unlike my sagging great things Mandy’s breasts were small mounds that sat firmly without any trace of sag. Each tipped with a hard nipple of a surprisingly rich dark brown, on Mandy’s pale skin they stood out starkly and I couldn’t resist bending forward to taste one of those dark treats. Mandy gasped as I sucked softly on her nipple one of my arms snaked around her to pull her firmly into me, the other came up to toy with her unoccupied breast. I spent a small lifetime exploring each breast as Mandy ran her fingers through my hair and murmured my name amid gasps and encouragement.

Eventually I became impatient to see and taste more of this woman and dropped to my knees before her. She was still wearing a pair of lacy black panties and I could see her excitement staining the front of the wispy garment. I buried my nose into the wet material and inhaled her fragrance. I’ve never smelt anything in my life that excited me more than the scent of Mandy’s sex at that moment. I hooked my fingers into the sides of her panties and drew them down her legs, giggling slightly as the material was stuck to her with her own juices and resisted the downward tug slightly. I felt Mandy’s hands on my shoulders as she tried to pull me up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.