Gus and Gracie's Great Adventure - Cover

Gus and Gracie's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2016 by Lostlady

Chapter 1:Meeting The Olympians

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1:Meeting The Olympians - Two mythical beings switch Gus and Gracie's bodies, forcing them to live a day as each other's gender. PLEASE NOTE: This story isn't about transsexuals who are medically changed into another gender. It is about two people who are supernaturally forced to live temporarily as another sex. If you find this disturbing or objectionable, please don't read it. Thank you.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Our story begins in far off Mount Olympus, where that group of supernatural beings that were once thought to be gods resides. This is not the physical mountain of the same name in Greece, but exists in an inter-dimensional realm. We know now that the inhabitants were not gods, but they were supernatural and had powers that made them seem godlike to the ancients. The Olympians weren’t the only group of these beings, but they were the best known. In the days before the rules changed, when they could interfere with the mortal world at will, they and the other groups staked out different sections of the world for their own. The Olympians claimed the Mediterranean for themselves. It was the Golden Age of Greece, and their exploits were well recorded. Eventually the rules changed to a noninterference policy, and they were reduced to sneaky little forays into the world of humanity. This is about one of those times.

Aphrodite and Apollo sat back drinking ambrosia; their conversation revolved around the old days, before the hands off rule was passed. It had come about because of their interference in the Trojan War, where the “gods” turned a miner disagreement over that wayward trollop Helen into a ten year war. The powers that be decided that was enough; leave the humans to their own fate. From there the conversation moved to some of their more interesting clandestine trips to the mortal realm and the mayhem they created. Then Apollo became inspired.

“I don’t know about you, but I haven’t been there in a while. I could use a little fun, how about you?”

Aphrodite leaned back running her fingers through her golden blonde hair. “I could use a few laughs, why not? Let’s do it.”

With that they vanished, reappearing outside a night club in a city on the East Coast of the United States, dressed in contemporary clothing. Apollo was wearing a custom tailored grey suit, while Aphrodite had traded her diaphanous toga in for a tight satin appearing cocktail dress (who knows what it was really made of; we are dealing with the supernatural here). They were a striking couple; Apollo possessed all the physical male attributes that women love, and Aphrodite, well let’s just say there was a reason the ancients declared her the goddess of love; straight men and gay women loved her, straight women and gay men would love to be her. They stepped inside and looked around.

Gus and Gracie were in the club that night; not together of course, in fact they probably hadn’t seen each other, or if they did they’d taken no note of each other. Gus was there with a buddy and Gracie was with a girlfriend. Like most people who go club hopping, they’d all come hoping to meet somebody. Like most people who go club hopping, they weren’t having much luck. It was hard to understand why since they were both attractive people; not in a league with the two Olympians, but nobody was.

As it happened, both mortals were venting their frustrations to their companions almost simultaneously. Nothing was out of range of the super sensitive hearing of our two “gods”, even in the noisy atmosphere of the crowded club.

“You know,” Gus was telling his buddy, “in a place like this, the women have it easy. They get to sit back while fools like us by them drinks. They get to pick and choose while we go around like clowns trying to get their attention. It’s much easier to be a woman.”

Across the room Gracie was telling her friend, “It’s not fair; we sit here and wait while the men pick and choose. If we come on to them, they treat us like easy lays. It just isn’t fair. Men have it so much better, it’s easier to be a man.”

The two Olympians exchanged glances and, smiling, nodded to each other. This they decided wordlessly this could be fun and they went to work. The seduction of these two mortals would be easy, it was hard to call it work. Even without their supernatural powers they would be irresistible.

As Gus sat at the bar sipping his beer, he heard a voice alongside him, a soft, soothing, smoky voice, conveying a world of sensuality.

“Hello, mind if I join you?”

Turning, he was faced with the vision of Aphrodite; golden blonde hair, incredibly beautiful face, green eyes that seemed to gaze into his very soul. His eyes dropped down to take in her perfect figure. It was surprising that he could even answer.

“No, wouldn’t mind at all, especially if you’ll let me buy you a drink.”

“A drink is a good start,” she purred, “a white wine please. After that we’ll see what else I’ll let you do. My name is Roe, by the way.”

Gus was dumbfounded; he realized he was living out a male fantasy. Things like this just didn’t happen to guys like him and he wasn’t sure how to proceed. All he did know was he was going to proceed somehow, he couldn’t pass up on the opportunity to get to know this incredible creature. The possibility of having sex with her was just too unbelievable for him to seriously contemplate. But he didn’t have to contemplate anything, it was going to happen. He was under her spell. He didn’t know it, but he no longer had a say in the matter. The rest of the time at the bar was just a dream like haze; another round of drinks and some small talk laced with Aphrodite’s double entendre. Finally she looked at him and smiled.

“Let’s get out of here and go to your place. It’ll be more intimate, besides this dress is uncomfortable as hell.”

Gus felt as if his heart would stop. Wordlessly, he paid the tab and they left the club, walking to his car. It never occurred to him to ask how she’d gotten to the bar; whether she had a car, if a friend had brought her, or anything else. All he knew was this dream girl, the most gorgeous woman he’d ever met, apparently wanted to have sex with him. He was mesmerized.

On the other side of the bar, Gracie was having a similar experience with Apollo. Minding her own business, she heard a voice from alongside her.

“Can I buy you a drink?”

She turned expecting to find some creep standing next to her, instead she saw an incredibly attractive man. All she could do was nod her head, staring at him with her mouth open. He gestured to the bartender for two more drinks.

“Come here often?” She shook her head.

“Can you speak?” She nodded her head.

“OK, why don’t you speak?” She shrugged her shoulders.

The whole situation amused Apollo. “It’s going to be hard to have a relationship with you if you don’t say anything. I have to assume you don’t find me attractive.”

Fearful he would leave, Gracie found her voice. “No, my God no, you just took me by surprise. I didn’t know what to say.”

“Well, what would you say if I asked you, ‘my place or yours’?”

“I’d say that it was up to you.”

“OK then, your place, after we have a few drinks first.” Seems Apollo had a fondness for Jagermeister.

“Certainly”, she stammered. “But, what’s your name, who are you?”

“Call me Paul”, he smiled at her over his drink, “and I’m just a guy who’s been smitten with you on sight; love across a crowded room.”

Meanwhile, Gus was driving Aphrodite to his apartment. The ride home was just a blur to him. All he could think of was the beautiful creature sitting beside him. A walking, talking, wet dream fantasy, and apparently she was not only willing, but actually wanted him to fuck her; unbelievable. He could barely contain himself.

Pulling into the parking lot of the apartment complex, he parked the car. When they got out he took her hand and they walked towards the building. Gus noticed something, she seemed to know exactly where they were headed. It was almost as if she were leading him. He figured it was probably his imagination, besides, one look at her and he felt she could lead the way all she wanted. Just being near such a beautiful woman, holding her hand was more than enough. He was almost afraid to think of sex with her. When they entered his apartment Aphrodite turned quickly and kissed him with all the passion you’d expect from the love goddess. Gus was left breathless it was as if everything in his body went numb except for his penis, which seemed about to explode. Perhaps the numbness was a drop in his overall blood pressure caused by blood streaming into his cock. Or, perhaps it was just a part of the spell Aphrodite had cast on him.

When their lips parted, Aphrodite stepped back from him. Her hands went to the back of her dress undoing the top clasp above the zipper. Then she turned her back on him.

“Can you get the zipper for me, honey?”

Gus quickly undid the back of the dress. She turned back around slowly, brushed the dress off her shoulders, smiling seductively at him. Then she let the dress fall to the floor. Gus gasped for breath. She was incredibly beautiful. Her breasts were large, not ridiculously so, but above average. More importantly though, they were perfectly shaped and firm looking, unusually firm for their size. If Gus had been thinking straight, he would have assumed they were implants, but all he was thinking was how utterly perfect they were. He only thought that briefly, because he was overwhelmed by the whole experience and really wasn’t reasoning anymore, just reacting.

She held her arms out to him and he stepped in and took her in his arms, relishing the feel of her warm, soft flesh. His hands massaged her back sliding slowly downward, slipping behind her filmy panties, feeling her ass cheeks. He was beside himself, lost in lust.

“Who are you Roe? I don’t understand this. Why me?”

She raised her hands up to his face, holding it between them. Then she gazed into his eyes.

“Don’t question it, my darling, just enjoy it. Won’t you do that, just for me?”

Gus numbly nodded his head. Stepping back, out of his arms, she took his hands and walked backwards, leading him to the bedroom. Even in the back of his mind, he didn’t wonder how she knew the way or could travel backwards so gracefully without bumping into anything. He didn’t care. He was going to get laid by the most gorgeous woman he’d ever met. Nothing else mattered.

Once in the bedroom, she proceeded to calmly undress him, or at least start to undress him. She would unbutton his shirt and he would yank it off; unbuckle his belt and undo the front of his pants and he almost jumped out of them, push his shorts down and he tossed them against the wall. So it went until he was stark naked, his throbbing boner pointing out and upwards at her. She sat on the bed and removed the last of her own clothing, which was easy since all she was wearing were panties, elastic lace topped stockings, and high heels. She lay back on the bed and waited for him.

To Gus it seemed as if she wasn’t interested in much in the way of foreplay, but wanted to get to the main event. That was a good thing, because he was probably not capable of much of it anyway. Getting on the bed with her, Gus began feeling her breasts, then kissing them; kissing and stroking the nipples with his tongue. Then, moving slowly upwards he began kissing the tender flesh of her throat and neck. Finally their lips met and they kissed hard and lustfully, their tongues probing each other’s mouths. Gus didn’t even realize he’d positioned himself above her until she gripped his aching cock and guided it to her waiting pussy.

As his erect prick entered her, he noticed there was something different. Though he went in easily, she was incredibly tight, plus her cunt seemed to be able to grip him, squeezing and releasing his hard-on, as if it was milking him. She moved under him in an almost serpent like motion, undulating and twisting to meet his every thrust. Suddenly he came, his cock exploding like a volcano, spewing warm cum rather than hot lava deep into her, draining himself. He sobbed out loudly, while Aphrodite purred contentedly in his ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.