The Babysitter and the Nudist Campers - Cover

The Babysitter and the Nudist Campers

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The newly hired babysitter gets close to the married couple and they all go to a nudist campground to cement their relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

As only to be expected, the sun came up that next cloudless morning on the faraway shimmering horizon highlighting the shapes of the merchant ships sailing in both directions in the deep channel that paralleled the beach with narrow alignment making them all seem a little too tight for comfort.

Strangely, they were close enough to make out a number of distinct details about their cargo and design, but they were distant enough to make any thought of swimming out to their location more of a suicidal probability than an adventurous endeavor.

The orgy from the night before was still fresh on my totally nude body and sex-obsessed mind.

I could see with vivid memory my tortured flesh being pounded from both sides by the high-spirited older males not used to having such young delectable hump partners for an evening’s entertainment. The head between my legs was female and not male and I remembered she was the attractive French schoolteacher that was a proponent of nude bathing and other naked activities not allowed in her home town. She had licked me with a tongue that was so skilled that I suspected she was far more interested in females than in the available horny males that were always on the lookout for a submissive member of the opposite sex to liven up their nocturnal hours.

My two mentors, Matt and Agatha Brown were not in the group by the swimming pool, but I remembered they had been there earlier and seemed quite happy with the enthusiastic crowd. They had either joined some other friendly couple or returned to their unit for some much needed shut-eye.

I jumped into the deep end of the pool and swam all the way to the other end under the surface of the water. I loved doing that because when I was underwater, the rest of the world seemed like life on another planet and I was happy to be the outsider in complete privacy with my naughty thoughts.

I did ten medium fast laps and felt a lot cleaner when I rose out of the water dripping the heavily chlorine liquid on the slip resistant surface. I shook my hair like a puppy dog doing her best to get dry in a hurry but I knew it would take a lot of sun or even a dryer to do the job.

I hated using the hair dryer because the heat on my skin was almost like Chinese torture knowing it was going to get worse before it got better.

The French schoolteacher called Monique opened her eyes and silently blew me a kiss and I returned it politely not wanting to offend her feelings. I liked her well enough, but it was in a friendly way as I was not overly interested in female to female sexual relations. After my long period of denial, I was now completely sold on the importance of getting a steady dose of dick every day just to keep my snatch well lubed and in perfect working order.

It was beginning to look like the two weeks at the nudist campground would make that desire a done deal because I had at least a dozen swinging dicks ready to service me at the flick of a finger. I was so thankful that the Good Lord had put me on this Earth as a female because most males were inclined to look for any opportunity to start a relationship with a decent looking female and I knew my tits, ass and other female parts were in the “hot girl” category and I would have no trouble in finding a willing male to service my needs without any difficulty.

One of the problem areas with privacy in the nudist camper community was that while we were safely buffered from the highway in the front, we were wide open to the water vessels looking to tie up for anything from a quick run into a regular rest room to getting a six-pack of beers from our marine supply store right at the end of the long pier that jutted out into the Gulf side like a welcome sign for tired sailors.

Most of the fishing crowd and the regular locals were just fine with the fact that we were all stark naked as the day we were born, but some of the tourist types were a bit up tight and nervous about our indecent exposure.

The ancient owner of the nudist camp settlement was loath to shut down the marine supply store to public customers because almost everything he sold was marked up so high that the fact he was the only game on the Gulf side kept the travelers coming back to buy their needed items. Besides, it was his right to charge what he wanted because it was a free country and nobody was forcing anyone to buy the shit unless they really wanted it.

He also had a lucrative sideline in all types of bait for the popular fishing grounds that were so numerous in every direction. His other big seller was “Ice” and he had a huge machine that worked non-stop to produce the little cubes around the clock for all kinds of needs out on the boats without any refrigeration.

A nifty little cabin cruiser that I knew for a fact slept four tied up without ceremony and I looked it over without pausing to suck down my morning beer that I drank each day as part of my special diet. At least, that is what I told myself because I didn’t want the angst of thinking I was addicted to booze. I wanted to keep my figure as trim as possible now that I was out on the shelf, so to speak, all the time and from every angle imaginable.

The pretty little vessel shut down the powerful twin engines and the four humans on board stretched their legs on terra firma looking wide-eyed at the two female employees of the marine store fill the bait barrels with the early-morning goodies. That was a job I was not looking to take no matter how much it paid because I was not inclined to enjoy being that close to the bait on an empty stomach.

The four boat passengers were a typical mom and dad in their late thirties and a pair of young lads that looked like twins and probably just eighteen but not much older. One of them wore glasses and he was staring at my shaved pussy with a look that made me suspect it might be the first naked one he had ever seen in his whole life. His brother was laughing at him and we all heard the mother’s voice loud and clear in the slightly foggy day. All that fog would be gone in less than an hour but it sometimes lingered on days when rain was on the horizon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.