The Babysitter and the Nudist Campers - Cover

The Babysitter and the Nudist Campers

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The newly hired babysitter gets close to the married couple and they all go to a nudist campground to cement their relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

My two weeks at the nudist camp with my nude couple that had hired me as their babysitter were fast coming to an end.

It had been an enjoyable two weeks with lots of completely naked fun and games usually involving more than two people. I noticed that the nude female campers were equally as interested in my teenage figure and I certainly never once refused an offer of a nice lick of my feminine slit or even a demanding tongue deep inside my ass crack looking for a taste of teenage honey.

I had discovered that the older gentlemen with physical limitations often compensated for it with their love-making ways and I had many a beautiful orgasm without benefit of a hard cock to press their point on my completely nude body stretched out for their pleasure.

It was without a doubt much better than working in a dreary mall listening to all the complaints from bored housewives that hadn’t gotten any for a long, long time.

I loved the television room best of all because the middle-aged and older men would constantly pull me down on their hard cocks right in front of their wives or female partners and introduce me to the sport of lap dancing completely nude and with a hard cock either in my pussy or up my constantly pestered brown eye that was not used to so much attention.

It was sweet just bouncing up and down like I was on a human see-saw and getting all wet and wild up deep inside like I had done with the football team after they won a big game.

Sometimes, the women would get a little frisky and they would give me their hot kisses in places I loved to be kissed just as long and as deep as they wanted in a way that almost always led me into a glorious explosion of liquid release I seldom experienced with a regular date or some hunky older man that wanted to show me his best moves.

I was partnered with a widower called Bill something in a four hand game of bridge along with my employers, Mister and Mrs. Brown.

Agatha and Matt were a little on the “outs” because Agatha had caught Matt screwing the camp director’s daughter right on top of their king-sized bed in the unit where I had a separate room right next to the little baby daughter that was really no trouble because she slept quietly all through the night without any problem. I suspected that Agatha even woke the little baby up from time to time just to make certain I wouldn’t get too lazy sitting on my ass and looking for carnal trouble. I knew she wasn’t jealous of me and her husband because she was the one that usually had me bend over or lift my ankles up on his shoulders when she wanted to see him fucking a teenage girl. Sometimes she would lick me or kiss me at the same time so I was certain she was conflicted in her sexual preferences and I suspected she liked me better than her husband on top of her when she just had to have it hard and heavy. She had purchased a ten inch black strap-on for me to wear on such occasions and I have to admit with the other end of the thing inside of me it was just like screwing and getting screwed at the exact same time.

She even made me wear it and shove it up Matt’s perfect ass one time when he was ass-fucking her doggy style with me up on top buried to the hilt in his soft sweet cheeks. I knew he liked taking it like that because of the way he moaned and looked at me with this strange submissive look in eyes that frightened me a little bit.

I found that his look of submission was my first inkling of the power I held in between my legs and even in the sensual application of my pointed wet tongue in a female vagina or tight clenched pucker as well as a male’s heated shaft or his sensitive hindquarters raised for my ministrations. I fear it was somewhat tempting to exercise my newfound power in ways that were both shallow and devious as I worked my way through the entire camp of horny men and equally needy women desperate for the touch, taste and sight of a youthful willing female body ready for the depths of depravity.

One over the hill couple of out of shape seniors had their grandchildren testing the waters of the nudist experience whilst in their graduating year from high school. They were fraternal twins called Patrick and Patricia and had just celebrated their eighteenth birthday.

Since Patrick sported the same hair style of his sister Patricia, they both looked alike from the rear just like two peas in a pod. I liked to play with them in the hot tub because they both were entirely uninhibited in the totally nude atmosphere. Sometimes I would sit between them and they would kiss each other across my hardened nipples with me wiggling my finger in both their teenage asses. I have to admit it was a huge turn on for me and I would often come to a climax just feeling them up or kissing or licking their private parts.

Of course, the two young twins were in constant demand with the older crowd and they had managed to raise a lot of spending money for their first year in college. I was a bit envious of them for both being financially able to attend a university of higher learning and having the opportunity to partake in all of the fun and games of a college life with hordes of nubile females and horny young lads with only one thing on their dirty minds – and I can assure you it was not academic studies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.