Ghost - Cover

Ghost

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When Marek loses his job his girlfriend ditches him. Desperate for rent money Marek takes a job as a night security guard. At the start of his first shift the departing guard rags him about watching out for the ghost.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Workplace   Paranormal   Ghost   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence  

Marek opened his eyes at Heather’s gasp.

She was turning rapidly looking about her at the room that had materialised.

Marek took a moment to look over Heather. She was tall, only about an inch shorter than he was in the heels she was wearing. Heather’s body was slender with the small firm breasts he had felt several times. He thought she looked better in the black cocktail dress he had imagined for her than he had expected she would.

“Marek, how did, where did all this come from?” Heather managed to say at last.

Marek looked around the room himself and smiled. The room had a very high ceiling and was just as he imagined the study would look. Bookcases lined the walls leaving only three large gaps. One was filled with an ornate marble fireplace with a roaring fire burning. The fire had a pair of high backed dark red leather chairs facing it. The remaining spaces held large polished oak doors. The centre of the room was occupied by a huge double sided desk.

A smiling Marek crossed to Heather and took her in his arms.

“It worked!” He gasped, “Heather it worked. By god you are beautiful.”

Heather in turn had gasped as Marek had swept her up in his embrace.

“I can feel you, oh Marek I can really feel you.”

Marek held her tight and kissed her, Heather moaned into his mouth and hugged him tightly as his tongue explored her willing mouth.

“Oh my,” Heather panted as Marek released her, “This all feels so real.”

“For me it always did feel real. I was an only child of parents who both had to work long hours to make ends meet.” Marek sighed as he remembered his childhood. “I was left alone most of the time from a very young age, with no toys I quickly developed a good imagination.”

“Wow, where, where do the doors go?” Heather asked him

Taking her hand Marek led Heather over to one of the doors and opened it. They looked into Marek’s living room, he seemed to be asleep in the chair. Marek closed the door and led Heather towards the other door.

“Are you hungry?” He asked her with a grin, Heather couldn’t see his fingers crossed as Marek hoped this “reality” matched the one that he had always imagined.

Heather stopped dead in her tracks, a look of surprise on her face.

“How, how, Marek! I haven’t been hungry for so long how did, I, I mean how can this happen?”

Marek pulled slightly to get Heather moving and led her over to the door. Opening the door showed a long corridor with several large doors along it’s length. The corridor ended in a wider space with a large staircase.

At the third door along stood a busty girl in a skimpy maids uniform, She smiled at the approaching couple and curtsied.

“Milord, Milady you luncheon is ready.” She told them as she straightened up.

“Marek, where in hell did she come from!” Heather hissed at him, “And where did that uniform come from?”

Marek blushed and leant over to whisper in her ear.

“I imagined her along with the other household servants. Sorry about the uniform, uh, I’ll sort that out later. Just treat the staff like they are real people, I’m not sure that they know they are imaginary.” Marek turned back to the waiting maid and raised his voice slightly.

“Thank you Mary, can you give us a couple of minutes please?”

“Certainly Sir, would you like coffee in your study until you are ready?”

“Uh, yes thank you Mary that would be lovely.” Marek put his arm around Heather and led her back to the study.

“Take a seat sweetheart and I’ll try to explain.” Marek sat in one of the large chairs. After a moment Heather dropped into the other chair with a confused look on her face. Moments later there was a knock on the door and Mary came in with a silver coffee service, she placed the tray on a small table between them and quietly withdrew.

“How do you take your coffee love?” Marek asked her.

“The same as you, just black with a little sugar.”

“Um, so where did all this come from Marek, you didn’t just think this place up on the spot.”

Marek chuckled and handed Heather a cup of coffee.

“No, not even overnight. Um, I think I last visited here when I was nineteen, and probably only half a dozen times from seventeen to nineteen, before that I lived a lot of my life here.”

“Like I said my parents worked long hours, they were illegal immigrants so I was never started in the school system. While my parents worked I was locked in at home and I developed this fantasy world to keep me happy when I had nothing else.”

Marek smiled sadly,

“My parents both died in a fire in the sweatshop that employed them when I was nine. The landlord knew I was there and wanted the room cleared ready for his next tenants so he dumped me outside of the local council orphanage.”

“In there I was worse off in a way, I mean I was better looked after but none of the kids wanted anything to do with the weird foreign kid, fortunately I was quite big for my age so they left me alone.”

“So over the years as I grew and developed so did the house.” Marek blushed, “I, uh I guess when I became interested in girls the maids got those uniforms. What can I say I was a normal horny teenage boy.”

Heather grinned at him, “And?”

Marek blushed even harder. “Sorry?”

“I said and, and what, you were as you said a normal teenage boy in a house with maids in tiny uniforms so what else happened?”

“Uh, y, yes um, I di, I did ah sleep with a few of the, the staff.” Marek stammered.

To his surprise a laughing Heather landed in his lap and kissed him.

“You’re so cute when you get embarrassed. I ought to thank the girls here, don’t you think?” She giggled.

“I, uh, I don’t understand.” Marek was confused.

“Well don’t you see, “ Heather wriggled on his lap causing his dick to harden. “I think it was all the time that you spent here making love to these girls that enabled you to accept me so easily. While I scared all the other guards away, you were able to react in a way that echoed with your past.”

Heather slipped back into her seat and picked up her coffee. Taking a sip a broad smile covered her face.

“Oh my,” Heather smiled “You would never believe how good that tastes. I had forgotten how much I love good coffee.”

Heather waited until Marek had a mouthful of coffee before speaking again.

She waited until Marek took a sip of his coffee before speaking.

“I wonder if Mary would like to play with us one night.”

The resulting spray of coffee from Marek was impressive and left him choking.

“I can’t believe you just said that!” Marek said when he got control of himself.

“Marek I’ve made love to women before, and I enjoyed it. But we don’t need to include any one else in our bed. We could both enjoy it but if you don’t feel comfortable then that’s ok.”

“Uh, I guess I should confess, um Mary and I with Cynthia, well we um,” Marek trailed off embarrassed. Heather laughed, “I get the picture you naughty boy.”

“Okay, now I’m hungry,” Marek brushed off his trousers, “And wet, so let’s go eat.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.