Bad Brother - Cover

Bad Brother

 

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What goes on between a bother and sister who don't understand their feelings for each other!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Anal Sex  

Sean took this and said, “And nowadays, how often do you see your sisters, Dad?”

“Christmas is good enough for me. I never was much in the touchy-feely side of things. That’s what a wife is for.”

Sean gave me a look. I saw mom’s eyes avert from everyone.

“I missed my sister. I am so glad to see you again, Susan. Do you still live here?”

“No, she followed her ne’ er-do-well brother and moved out,” Patrick said looking at Sean.

“Well, if you would like to, Susan could move in with me. I’ve got plenty of room,” Sean said adding a wink at the end of that offer.

“I don’t know about that,” I said. “I am kind of messy.”

“You can’t be any more than I am. After dinner, come over and check it out,” Sean asked.

What has happened to him? He’s confident, well-dressed and almost brother-like.

Mom came out of the kitchen with a pot of her casserole. Her world-famous chicken casserole, as I remember Dad ... Patrick calling it when I was little. She went in the kitchen and came back with a few accouterments to the meal.

She sat, and Patrick bowed his head and said, “Dear Lord, bless this family. Help us to be better than we are. We hope this food will be as tasteful as it is beautiful. Look down upon my children, keep them in the hollow of thy hand.”

I said a quiet Amen to myself, as the food was handed around. The dialogue, during dinner was sparse. We never were that kind of family that told about everything that happened. In this case, it would only cause trouble, and I was enjoying the evening of peace that was settling on the four of us. Dinner went better than I would’ve expected.

Dad went and watched CNN, as Sean and I helped mom clear the table. We sent mom out, and we washed dishes.

“I surprised you, didn’t I?” I said to him.

“I really am sorry about how I treated you. I’ve been to counseling. I was really mad at the world, and you were the center of mine back then,” he said to me.

“I’ve loved you ... all of my life,” I said back to him.

“The other night was the best I have had in at least a year. Move in with me. We can do that every night, if you’d like?”

“You won’t bring home whores?” I said.

“I deserved that. I really do. I would never bring home a whore, when I have you in my bed. Wait, did that sound as bad as I think it did?”

I giggled for the first time in a long time. “We had better get to these dishes Frank.”

“Oh, you like role-play, don’t you?” he said flicking some water at me.

“Don’t, come on, let’s finish.”

We spent a few quiet moments finishing up. Before we went out to our parents, we had one quick kiss.

I picked up my purse, and we said good-bye to our parents. He took me to his place, and it was nice.

“How do you afford this place?” I asked.

“I put my stories on the Internet as E-Books. Those people don’t care, and it’s been amazing to see how many people are enjoying our story. I renamed as ‘The Worst Thing You Can Do to Someone You Love, ‘ and 75,000 copies have sold at a $2.99 a click.”

“Maybe we could write together a story about how making up with some you love is even better.”

“Susan, I love you; I always have, and even though what happened, happened, I want to make it all up to you. Live with me, and love me. Give me a reason never to leave here because we can’t stop making love.”

“That sounds good to me, but the minute you take advantage of my love ... I’m out of here,” I said giving him a fake punch to the gut.

He took my hand and walked me to his bedroom.

Amazingly, he had a tender touch as we undressed one another. Once naked he said quietly, “My god, you are so beautiful. I am ashamed of how I treated you. I do and always have loved you. And not just as a brother loving a sister.”

“I’m trying my best to understand and forgive you for all you did to me. Tonight we can possibly bury the hatchet between us.”

“I’d sure like to bury my hatchet inside you. What do you want to happen between us,” he asked?

After chuckling over his funnier than expected remark, I dropped to my knees and embraced his hard erect dick. I licked my lips and he said, “You don’t have to do that if you didn’t want? We don’t even have to have sex. I would just like to lay next to you for a while.”

I got up and crawled into bed, he then did as well. He did make a move to kiss me, which I wanted. His lips were so tender, and I kissed him back. I felt his hand upon my breast. He might have been just putting it there for leverage while he kissed me.

“Susan, I’ve had a tough day today. You are welcome to stay in my bed if you want, but I’m going to sleep. I love you.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.