My Girlfriend's Roommate - Cover

My Girlfriend's Roommate

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Stan has just gotten closer to sexy waitress Larissa when he learns her secret: a best friend with benefits who likes to eat her pussy after sex, but doesn't get to fuck her. That's only the tip of the iceberg on the fun and games that ensues when he agrees to move in and fuck them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

“So, you’re the famous, or infamous Jessica, then?” Larissa teased my wife as she stepped inside her house.

“And you’re ... Larissa, my husband’s new mistress or girlfriend or whatever. Who is she? That woman! Wait ... is that ... Rain? My God, you look like a woman! So ladylike, so exquisitely feminine ... wearing a wig, makeup, and lingerie, too? Damn, you’re actually gorgeous!” Jessica declared aloud her thoughts as she realized how much of a girl Rain really was, something that I had neglected to mention to her.

“Yeah, part of me is wondering just how male Rain really is at times. Rain acts more like a girl at times than like a guy. Rain has a very feminine aura, wouldn’t you say? Hard to think of Rain as a guy at times, or just one of the guys, or anything. I could always tell Rain secrets, always confide about various lovers, that kind of thing. We would have movie nights, snuggle up together for warmth, that sort of thing. We’d do very girlish things together, speaking generally. If you and I get along well, and you do the same with Rain, it will be like ... three gal pals all hanging out together. Poor Stan will be outnumbered!” Larissa winked at me as she said this last part.

“A good thing that we have three bathrooms here, right? Stan’s gonna need it,” Rain joked a little, feeling a little more comfortable in his (?) own skin.

“Three ladies in the same house, that comes with the territory. Triple the trouble, but thrice the fun,” Jessica laughed, even as she pushed her tongue inside my mouth to make it plain how she felt about me.

That was when first Larissa slipped me tongue, and then Rain did the same thing, giving me a steamy French kiss from each of them to really drive home how much love I could give and get now. When Larissa and Rain then made out in front of Jess and me, it was another reminder of how close their bond was, being rather older than theirs with me. Even so, Larissa and Rain were also apparently very much into me of late, whereas Jessica was in the middle of rediscovering the man that she took for granted for so long.

“Ah, so this is who took my sweet hubby in after I fucked things up and kicked him out. Well, the silver lining to that dark cloud is clear enough. He now has three ladies to pleasure, and knowing him, he will do his damnedest to do exactly that! Look, I don’t know where he wants us to live, or what he wants from me precisely, but I know that I’m not throwing my Stan away again. You want him, too? Great! I’m more than happy to share him! I applaud your tastes in men, as it happens. I just have to be Stan’s, whatever happens with Tim, by the way,” Jessica assured us all, briefly thinking of her estrangement from her brother, but then seeming to resolve to be mine again, whatever the cost.

“Well, baby, glad to have you back, but just remember our deal and show respect to the ladies of the house, too, not to mention the man of the house, if I may presume to say as much,” I winked at Larissa and Rain, as I called both of them women in essence...

Somehow, it just seemed to fit better than referring to Rain as the man of the house, when nothing about Rain sounded masculine at all. This was especially true after what Jessica commented about Rain when they first met. When she didn’t realize that it was Rain, she just treated her the way that she would treat any other woman that caught her attention (and aesthetic admiration, albeit platonically). There were times that masculine pronouns seemed increasingly ... wrong? It was hard to explain, but Rain really have a certain distinct feminine quality to her that went beyond her costumes ... Wait, did I just refer to Rain particularly in the feminine? I wondered at myself doing that and made a note to ask both Rain, Larissa, and Jessica their thoughts on the matter later.

“Rain really is quite the girl, isn’t she?” Jessica said without thinking of what she actually stated ... it just came out.

Something in Rain’s face when Jessica said what she did perked and brightened up, which I couldn’t help but notice. I had to get to the bottom of this matter and soon. It would otherwise possibly cloud our relationships here, unless we could figure out Rain’s true nature somehow in the foreseeable future. I also saw the look on Larissa’s face as Jessica spoke of Rain that way, and it was as if a lump were in her throat. Then she abruptly reached out to Rain and hugged ... her?

“Guys ... I don’t know what to say, but it just ... fits. I don’t know how to explain it, but calling me a girl somehow sounds better than calling me a sissy. Somehow, the term sissy seems to be inadequate of late. Calling me a ‘lady,’ as Stan did, that means a lot to me. It’s hard to define it, but the more I hear others refer to me in the feminine, the better sense it makes to me, the more it just fits me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.