Best Daddy Ever - Cover

Best Daddy Ever

by El Cabron

Copyright© 2016 by El Cabron

Incest Sex Story: A young daughter spends some quality time with her Daddy and he gives her something to remember him by.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

It was such a good night for Daddy. I’m spending this morning in bed now just thinking all about it again. We don’t live together now. I left home when I turned fourteen to go live with my mother. But I know we will someday, again. When I take my mother’s place. Now I get to dream about Him being there in his apartment alone with me. He always is when I need Him. The best Daddy ever.

Daddy put the plug in last night when I left his apartment. He told me to keep it in until He calls me today. I like it a lot. It makes me feel like my lover is still inside me. Making me feel so good and so happy. My little kitten is getting swollen now just thinking about Him as I softly touch it. It’s so tingly and wet. It was used so much last night by Daddy.

He’s glad to hear me beg for it. All of it. All that He has to give to me. The gentle touches, the hugging, the caressing while I cuddle in His lap. And the naughty love we make. He loves His little daughter so much. He loves me. And He shows me all of the time teaching me to be a good girl. I haven’t always been so good. But I try really hard. I giggle now, thinking about making Him hard.

I sent Daddy a text late last night. I was so lonely and wanting some attention and I knew my mother was staying late at work like she does a lot. Daddy always understands. He was probably busy writing. He does that at night on His computer. But He sent back an answer real quick.

“Come.” I did just that. I was skipping up his stairway in only a few minutes it seemed, ready to play with Him.

It’s so nice to remember now how I sank down in front of Him and He picked me up and held me ever so close and tight. I almost cried because I was happy. He kissed me softly. Daddy is always so gentle with me. Except those times. You know. When I’m a brat. But not tonight. His lips were soft on mine as I moaned and touched His tongue with mine.

After awhile He wanted to know how my day had been. We chatted about what was going on in our lives. We hadn’t been together for some days. It’s so difficult not seeing Daddy every day the way I used to do. But we have pretty separate lives now. And Daddy still gives me my allowance that I need. He loves his little girl.

That’s another life for both of us. Now we talked about it all. Always getting to know each other better. That’s what I like about Daddy. He wants to know what I’m doing. All about me. And it’s such a treat when He tells me new things. He’s done so much in His life. That’s why He’s such a good teacher. I giggled and snuggled into His lap. I was so happy.

I knew Daddy was glad I had begged to come see Him. I could tell, as I stroked His face, that He was getting a little excited having me squirming on His lap. I was always glad when I gave Him pleasure. I touched His hardness and He groaned just a little. Daddy’s in control all of the time.

“Who’s a little slut?” He moaned. I squeezed His manhood and laughed out loud.

“I am, Sir. I am,” I squealed and got down beside Him on the couch. I was on my knees bending over Him and I pulled His zipper down slowly as I watched His face. I was so eager because I need Him so much. I can be so greedy. He tells me I should control that, and I do, sometimes. Not always. Now I was fingering myself inside my short skirt. I never wore panties when I visited my loving father. I wanted to taste my Daddy. I struggled to pull His trousers down and off.

Oh, it was nice. His prick gets so rigid, curving out from His shaved balls. I think I make Him harder than He’s ever been. I just bet I do. It was stiff and the mushroom tip was getting purple. Just a drop of wetness was leaking out and I touched my tongue to it. He tastes so good. Yummy.

My fingers were tickling His meatus and stroking down the length. My thumb would rub the tip then squeeze it while my other hand’s fingers were sliding up my juicy slit. He’s so big but I can get it all in my mouth. I’m such a good little cocksucker. That’s what Daddy tells me.

Now I was going to show Him. “Sir, may I suck you please?” I was trained well. I always asked permission because Daddy liked to wait sometimes letting the sensitivity build up stronger.

“Yes. Now you may please me. Do it little girl. Suck Daddy deep now. Oh, god. Good girl. That’s such a good daughter.” That made me so proud. I was making my father happy as He began thrusting into my mouth. Holding my locks of hair and making me gag with all of His cock.

One thing Sir likes so much about me is that I can cum so fast. Yes, He really likes that. He tells me He’s proud to have such a sweet whore for His little daughter. That makes me so happy. No one could ever made me cum so deeply and for such a long time. It makes me shiver to think about it.

Lying here in bed I remembered that I was cumming while Daddy fucked my face. He had reached around and His hand was finger fucking me at the same time that I was leaning over taking His cock. Right now I was slowly pinching my nipples. I was close to making myself cum just daydreaming about us last night. But I was just edging. He told me last night that I couldn’t cum this Saturday morning until He called.

Sometimes Daddy wants to give me all of His spunk and then relax as He plays with my kitten. He always makes sure I have been satisfied. More than satisfied, really. He makes me cum so intensely that I feel like passing out sometimes. He enjoys watching me take His milk and swallow it all. I didn’t use to like sucking cock. But Daddy’s taught me to love it. Now I look forward to it, cumming while I please Him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.