Sally Snooped on Her Son - Cover

Sally Snooped on Her Son

Copyright© 2016 by Hailey M

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Encouraged by her friend, Sally snooped in her son's phone and found images of him having sex. Though she knew she should have been horrified, she simply wasn't. Instead, she was turned on. And she couldn't help doing something about it, while she was sitting on his bed.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation  

Sally’s heart was beating a mile a minute and her mind was racing just as fast. Her hand was in her panties while she lay on her son’s bed. She was looking at pictures on his phone of him having sex. Then Tommy walked in. How much had he seen? How much of her dirty talking had she heard. Why did Zooey tell her she should check Tommy’s phone in the first place?

“H ... Honey,” Sally stammered, “this isn’t ... what it looks like. Well, it’s ... not exactly ... Don’t you know how to knock?”

“Knock?” Tommy replied, trying not to laugh. “This is my room, Mom! Since when do I have to knock on the door to my own room?”

Sally knew what she had said made no sense and that there was no legitimate reply to her son’s question.

“I’m sorry, Tommy. I don’t know what to say. I just ... I just lost my head and I was...”

“I more or less saw what you were doing, Mom. But what the hell? Why are you doing it in my room, on my bed? And what are you doing with my phone?”

The gravity of the situation finally hit Sally and she turned red. She could feel the wave of shame wash over her body and face.

Tommy took his phone from his mother’s hand.

“Oh, shit. Mom! How did you get into my phone and why are you looking at these pictures?”

“Listen, young man,” Sally said, hoping to sound parental and thereby grasp a bit of the upper hand,”I’m the one who should be asking the questions here. Why are you taking pictures like this? And furthermore, who is this girl and ... Tommy! Since when are you ... doing this?”

“Mom, seriously? I don’t want to be too rude, but ... I’m old enough to make my own decisions, especially about sex. And the wom ... girl ... It doesn’t matter who she is. What business do you have snooping in my phone and what the hell were you doing on my bed?”

“Tommy, I ... I’m so sorry. Look, I was talking to Zooey and she told me she looks through Ben’s phone. She said it’s just what good mothers do. She was surprised that I didn’t look through yours now and then. So, I thought about what she said ... And you left your phone here and, I couldn’t help myself. I guessed at some passwords and I got in. And yes, I looked at your pictures.”

“And... ? How did that lead to ... what you were doing on my bed?”

“Look Tommy, I’m just going to talk to you like an adult now, OK? Since your dad left, I’ve barely been with anyone. I’m lonely, in more ways than one. Looking at those pictures on your phone, seeing what you were doing, seeing what a ... man you’ve grown into just ... had an effect on me. I lost my head.”

“So you’re saying, you saw those pictures of me ... and you got ... turned on? Seriously, Mom?”

“I know, Tommy! It’s horrible! I’m horrible! I’m sorry! I shouldn’t have done any of that! Look, I’ll just go and let’s forget about this altogether.”

“Mom, chill, really. It’s OK. You don’t have to feel bad. Don’t be upset. It’s not the end of the world.”

Tommy crawled on the foot of his bed and propped on an elbow. As he did, Sally stood up and moved toward the door.

“How is it OK?” Sally asked. “Tommy, I’m your mother. You know what you caught me doing. Aren’t you embarrassed?”

“No, Mom,” Tommy replied. “Not at all. You shouldn’t be either. Look, don’t go.”

“Why aren’t you embarrassed? Your mother saw pictures of your ... of you ... you know. And it turned her on! I’ll never forgive myself.”

“Mom, relax. It’s just you and me. Neither of us has to be embarrassed. I’m not going to tell anyone. And doing that ... is the most natural thing there is. Look, maybe this will help you feel better.”

Sally felt silly that her son was telling her that masturbation was a natural thing.

“What ... Tommy, what are you doing!?!”

“I’m hoping this will make you feel a little less embarrassed. I do this in my bed all the time. You have to know that.”

Tommy unbuckled his belt, then unsnapped and unzipped his jeans.

“Tommy, no! Look, I see, you’re trying to make me feel better, but no! Don’t take that out!”

But it was too late. By the time she finished her sentence, her son had removed his penis from his pants.

“You know what, Mom? This happens to be my room. So, I can take it out and do whatever I want with it, in my room. You can leave if you want. But just know, I don’t want you to leave.”

“What do you mean? Why don’t you want me to leave?”

Tommy had started manipulating his mostly soft penis. Sally tried her best to look away, but she couldn’t. She thought Tommy’s penis ... cock ... looked perfect even when it wasn’t erect.

“Like I said, Mom. I don’t want you to feel bad ... to be embarrassed. See? You’re not the only one who touches themself on my bed. And the other thing is, you didn’t get to finish.”

“What? So?”

“So, I think you should stay and finish, with me. I understood what you were saying. It’s been a while and you’re horny. Maybe if you stay and do this with me, you won’t be as horny and you won’t be embarrassed about what happened ... if we do it together.”

“You can’t be serious. Look, Honey, I was wrong. I never should have looked in your phone and I never, ever should have had those thoughts about you.”

“But you did, Mom. You did look at those pictures and you had those thoughts ... about me. And I guarantee Mom, I’ve had those thoughts about you, right here in this bed.”

“Tommy! You’ve thought about me? That way?”

“Many times, Mom. So now, you’re getting to see me. Now I want to see you. It’s only fair.”

“What are you saying? You mean ... no! No way!”

“Come on, Mom. Just lift up your skirt and show me. Show me what you were doing, in my bed.”

Sally stood still, part of her wanting to run out the door, part of her wanting to do what her son was asking of her. After all, he already caught her. And now he was showing himself to her. And ... she was still very horny. Maybe...

“Fine, just this one time! And only because I guess ... I owe you that much after what I did.”

“That’s right, Mom. You owe me.”

Tommy laughed a little at his last comment in a way that made Sally relax a little.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

She pulled her skirt up to her waist.

“Now the panties, Mom. Come on, I’m exposed for you. Now I want to see.”

Sally shook her head, but decided not to protest.

“I may as well do this right, if I’m going to do it.”

She slid her skirt off, then pulled her blouse over her head. She was standing there in bra and panties.

“You look so beautiful, Mom. Now the rest.”

“Grab it for me and stroke it,” Sally said, feeling a bit more bold. “I want to see you touch it, if you’re going to see me touch myself. Wait ... Do you mean that? Do you really think I’m ... beautiful?”

Tommy grasped his penis at the base and started slowly stroking. Instantly, it began to get erect.

“Are you kidding, Mom? You’re gorgeous. How’s this look, Mom? Your turn. Take the rest off and get back on the bed.”

While Sally obeyed her son’s request, he pulled off his jeans, briefs, then his shirt. Soon they were both naked on his bed.

“So, what do think, now that you see it all? What do you think of your mom? I’m not as firm as I used to be. I cannot believe I’m doing this, Tommy. Well, enjoy it because we’re never doing this again.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.