Mommy's Princess and Pet

by maedhros21

Copyright© 2016 by maedhros21

Incest Sex Story: The fifth story in the Calloway/Edwards Family. Trish finds out that wishes do come true while Katie and Donna deal with being apart.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Voyeurism   .

All characters in this story are over the age of eighteen.

This is a story primarily of incest and cuckolding, the cuckolding aspect will get greater in future chapters. If these two subjects bother or offend you then proceed at your own risk.

This is also chapter 6 in the ongoing story of the Calloway and Edwards families.

I’m sorry that the chapters take awhile to finish but life goes forward in the real world and there isn’t always time for fantasies. This chapter as others is quite long because I like to focus a lot on the feelings and sensations each character is feeling while it is occurring. There is lots of sex involved but in this chapter the heaviest action takes place at the end.

It was Tuesday morning and Donna Calloway stood in front of the café in West Port waiting on the arrival of her lunch guest. She had always considered herself to be a focused person but she felt her mind torn in so many different directions while she waited.

She was waiting on the arrival of her best friend Joanna Edwards for what was going to be a very interesting lunch and chat. While she waited her mind kept creeping back to the past weekend, the one that had led to this meeting between the two women. It had probably been the greatest three days of sex in her life even surpassing the early days of her marriage. Of course none of the sex had involved her husband; it was all with their daughter Katie.

She had arrived on Friday with a vague idea of her attraction to her own daughter and quickly found out that Katie had shared the same feelings. Then the floodgates opened and didn’t close until Monday morning before she left the Manhattan apartment. The peak and pinnacle had been on Sunday evening when she and Katie had taken each other anally passing the final taboo of giving their bodies to each other with total abandon.

It had given Donna the greatest orgasms of her life and when her turn came to return the favor for Katie she had basically fucked her daughter unconscious. Then they had passed out in each other’s arms right after proclaiming their love for each other. Yesterday morning they had woken up and before leaving the bed made slow passionate love to each other. It was the complete opposite of the night before in its tenderness and passion. The night before had been raw and animalistic and involved toys as well as themselves whereas yesterday morning was just them and their bodies, no outside devices.

It had been beautiful and slow with each one taking the time to reinforce the newly discovered love for each through the tenderness of their touch. Donna could almost taste her daughter on her breath right now and found herself missing the girl even though she had just left her less than 24 hours ago.

She had been very glad when she returned to the home she shared with her husband Jack to find that he hadn’t returned yet from work. She needed the couple of hours to herself to mentally try and reconnect with her life here in Connecticut and try to appear normal when he got home. She had gone about doing the mundane tasks of her day to day life as Jack’s wife.

She wasn’t surprised to find dirty dishes in the sink and an unmade bed because she had always been responsible for those chores. She had to fight off a wave of anger and resentment when she first discovered them because she felt like the least he could have done was make the place look good when she returned home. Then as she thought about it she reversed her feelings 180 degrees and realized how petty her thoughts were, after all the two of them had never spent a night apart in all the time they were married.

It really had been a sacrifice on her husband’s part to allow her to go and spend time with their young daughter. He had also been blindsided with the request from Katie to make the weekends a regular thing for six months with the excuse of getting her mom involved in a film project she was working on. It hadn’t been a lie when Katie had asked her father for the exclusive use of all of her upcoming weekends because they had in fact started making a movie over the weekend. What the final direction of the movie would be was still up for debate but in its rawest form it would be one of the hottest porno films ever made.

Katie had started with the idea of making it a film about how a mother deals with her daughter leaving the nest empty at home. She had thought of that concept while still not believing that her fantasies of bedding Donna would ever come true. Once they had fallen naked together into Katie’s bed she switched directions and now was thinking of it being a film that is supposed to debunk all the negative ideas of an incestual relationship. She now wanted to show how strong a relationship with a family member could be if the two people involved were both consenting adults.

Of course the person who was filming all of this was the real reason for Donna standing in front of the same café where she had last had lunch with Joanna. That person was Katie’s best friend and roommate Trish Edwards the daughter of her lunch date.

She felt her thought’s pulled once again back to Jack’s return yesterday and the night that followed. She had worried the last part of the way home on the train whether she would feel any guilt when faced by her husband of more than twenty years. Would he see it written all over her face that she had spent the weekend not only breaking but shattering into oblivion the part of her wedding vows about forsaking all others. She hadn’t felt even a twinge of guilt all weekend in the presence of Katie and even on the trip home wasn’t feeling any remorse for her actions.

In fact she spent the first half of the ninety minute train ride basking in the remaining glow of her early morning sex with Katie. She could still smell her on her skin having refused to take a shower in the apartment. She wanted to carry her daughter’s musk with her as long as she possibly could throughout the day. It was only when she was a few stops from her own that what could be considered any form of guilt entered her mind. If she really thought about it though she would have realized that it wasn’t guilt but fear, the fear of being found out.

Originally Katie had played with the idea of having her mother keep Jack in the dark for the entire six months of weekends they had gotten him to agree to. Then on Sunday Donna had told her daughter that she didn’t want to sneak around and hold on to this secret for such a lengthy time. She had told Katie that at some point she would confront Jack with what was going to become a second life for her. Of course she had no intention of doing that this week, it was way too soon and besides she had a plan.

It was in her mind a great long shot but she knew it could be done; it all depended on whether or not her husband could accept her new life with Katie. She knew it could be done because her friend Joanna had done exactly that with her own husband Steve, she had turned her husband into a willing cuckold and the two of the never seemed happier. At some point she was going to have to get some coaching tips from her friend and hope that Jack could be made to see things like Steve did.

She didn’t want to lose her husband over the changes that were taking place in her life because she still loved him. In fact after last night she knew she had never stopped loving him and enjoying the sex with him either. Whereas the new found sexual energy she had discovered with Katie was raw, exciting and dirty the sex with Jack was still excellent. She had discovered that last night when she did as Katie had commanded; she took her husband to bed and fucked his brains out.

There had been a few moments of awkwardness when he first returned home last night based solely on her fear. She had eagerly greeted him at the door as if the clock had turned back ten years and was just mildly shocked when he didn’t respond right away. Thinking now she could understand his hesitancy because she had been far from the model wife for the past few months and had pretty much ignored him.

Their sex life which had always been a cornerstone of their relationship had completely disappeared over the last two months and it was that missing aspect that was the catalyst to this past weekend. One week earlier her distance from her husband had caused the argument that led to her having the weekend with Katie that had now changed her life. In what she had tried to pass off as gratitude she had reopened the gates to her pussy over the three nights before her weekend and Jack had appeared satiated as she left for the city on Friday.

Katie’s theory was simple, keep Jack happy in the bedroom and he wouldn’t worry about the weekends she and Donna would share. So Katie had made sure Donna understood how important this was when she left yesterday. Maybe Donna had feared that part of returning home the most because she had never had to cover up an affair with her husband, he had been her only partner her whole life. She had surprised herself when she not only had pulled it off but found herself relaxing and loving the feelings her husband’s cock and tongue had given her last night.

She had always believed Jack was an amazing lover and she had never failed to cum more than once with him. Of course what had happened with Katie over the weekend was off the charts in the intensity and number of orgasms she had enjoyed but after last night she felt like she could relax and enjoy her husband too. So she was going to follow her daughter’s instructions and give Jack as much sex as he could handle every Monday night till Friday. Then when Friday arrived she would once again be back in the arms of her new lover and Mistress.

She thought of the irony of the lunch date she was about to have with Joanna today, thinking back on how their last one had in time changed her life. It was the last lunch date that had put a focus on the unrest and malaise she had been feeling in her sex life with Jack.

She had sat with Joanna and listened to a tale that at the moment shocked her while at the same time exciting her to no end. She had listened as Joanna confessed about the lifestyle she and Steve had been living for a number of years now. She had been flabbergasted to hear about the first time Steve had accepted being a cuckold and how he had grown to love it.

She had listened as Jo described her first affair and how it had erased and depressed feeling she had about getting old and unattractive. She had laughed at Jo’s thoughts about her being unattractive because in Donnas’ eyes Jo was still as hot as she was twenty years ago when they first met, not that she was checking her out she told herself. Of course now after this past weekend and the change in her life Donna was almost looking forward to checking out her friend.

Joanna’s conversation back then had been full of bombs she was dropping on Donnas’ head the second one was when she actually invited her and Jack into her bed to help cuckold Steve. She had told her about two other couples that they knew that were already joining them and how that had started right after Trish had moved in with Katie. Donna had excitedly told her that she would ask Jack about spicing up their sex life a little bit and maybe playing with others. For a while she was hopeful she could Jack on board because while hearing Joanna tell her about her affairs and new sex life she had struck more than one chord inside Donnas’ mind.

Even though she loved Jack’s love making skills she had found herself getting antsy lately. Her eye had actually started wandering and checking out different men and oddly found herself glancing at a few women too. Jack had been her one and only lover the same as Joanna and after hearing Jo talk she wondered what a variety of lovers would feel like. She also for the first time in her life seriously wondered what it would be like to make love to a woman and here Joanna was offering herself up on a platter.

She of course had done the right thing and told Jo she would talk to Jack and that talk had led to a deep feeling of frustration in Donna. He of course had shut her down quickly when the idea of including others in their bed was raised. She was shocked and a more than a little disappointed that he shut the idea down without even any discussion. Jack had never denied her a single thing in their marriage and she had been almost positive he would agree to this.

She remembered them going to bed angry with him for only one of a few times in their marriage. However it was the first time in her more than twenty years with him that she lay next to him not only angry but frustrated with her life. It was that frustration coupled with the last bomb that Joanna had put in her lap that directly led to the events of this weekend.

The last salvo Joanna had thrown at her was the wildest and dirtiest of anything she had confessed to yet, that included any and all of the threesomes and orgies her friend had experienced. She told her that she was nervous about being alone with her own daughter Trish after having caught the girl naked in the bathroom right before she had moved out of the house.

When she had confessed this last juicy piece of salaciousness it was like a light switch had gone off in Donnas’ head. She found herself sitting there with Jo and tuning what she was saying out because she was reliving all of the nights she had spent alone in her bedroom with her own daughter Katie. Her ritual of one hour alone with Katie to brush her hair and indulge in girl talk had started when she was very little and had continued right up until the day she had left to live on her own. In fact when she had been home for Xmas break they had picked up right where they left off.

Joanna’s confession made Donna think of her daughter’s soft voluptuous curves and how nice it always felt when Katie pressed her back into her mother’s braless tits. As she thought these things she felt herself getting completely moist and was lost in a maze of confused sexual thoughts about her daughter. Joanna had actually had to snap her back to reality because she had drifted off and hadn’t heard anything after her friend confessed her incestuous attraction the Trish.

So yes there was a definite sense of irony about her meeting today because Trish was the reason for the lunch. Trish was the course du jour if she wanted to think about it because in giving in to her incestuous love for Katie they had exposed themselves completely to Trish. When Katie had confided to her best friend and roommate that she had definite sexual feelings towards Donna the same thing that had happened to Donna happened to Trish, a switch got thrown. In hearing about Katie’s lust for Donna she had realized that she had the same feelings for her own mother Joanna.

She had watched over the weekend as Trish got more and more into the fantasy of being with Joanna. She had even refused to join in not only with Katie and Donna but an extremely hot waitress from a club they all went to on Saturday night. She had made a commitment to herself once her fantasy took hold; she wanted Joanna to be the first woman she had sex with. Donna saw the struggle in the girl all weekend over her wanting to jump in bed with her and Katie.

Trish’s resolve grew even stronger on Saturday when Donna had shared the information that Joanna had some secret fantasies too that involved her hot redheaded daughter. As Donna shared stories of Joanna’s sex life she could visibly see Trish squirm in her seat with desire. Of course she was 100% sure that Joanna would take advantage of the situation and allow her fantasies to become reality and she was slightly jealous. Not because Joanna would get to enjoy Trish’s charms because she was sure there would come a point in the future that found her and Katie in bed with both Trish and Joanna, no her jealousy lay in the situation Joanna enjoyed.

She wouldn’t be surprised if Joanna hadn’t already shared her intent and desire with her husband Steve, once she managed to bed her daughter she would have no reason to hide it. She would never have to sneak to see Trish and would probably even include Trish in her cuckolding of Steve.

After this weekend Donna knew that she wanted that same thing including the cuckolding of Jack. Even after last night’s wonderful sex Donna still thought it would be hot to have Jack willingly accept her new love with Katie and everything it would include. She was hoping that Joanna in gratitude for her facilitating the darkest fantasy she had and making it a reality that she would give her some serious advice and pointers on how to turn Jack into another Steve, a willing cuckold.

Just then she watched as Joanna stepped out of what was obviously a new Escalade. Donna smiled to herself thinking that her friend must still be using her charms to help out on her job. Joanna had first taken the dive into infidelity on her job and it hadn’t just been for the pleasure of getting fucked. Her job description was senior mediator within her firm and she excelled at it. In fact Joanna had shared that the senior members of the company had plans in the works to make her a partner as long as she was willing to continue participating in negotiations.

Joanna’s first extramarital sex had started her on a path of self discovery and indulgence that had led her to her meeting with Donna today. She had given her body to help finalize a key negotiation with a major client and had been giving of her body to many people ever since some for her job but most just for the pleasure of fucking other’s.

As she got out of the Escalade that Donna was admiring she couldn’t help but admire it herself. It had been an anniversary present of sorts from the CEO of her company. It was the anniversary of the very same first affair that had changed her. Her boss was the first to admit in private how Joanna and her abilities had been responsible for a 65% increase in revenue for their company in the last five years. He himself had also enjoyed her charms on many occasions along with his wife.

Looking at Joanna and Donna side by side was like looking at the ying and yang of cougars. Joanna oozed sexuality and sensuality not just in her dress but in the way she carried herself. It was almost as if she was throwing off excess pheromones that other woman didn’t have. Even Donna had to admit that when she looked at Joanna the first word that came to mind was sex.

Donna on the other hand had the appeal of the mom next door, she had a body made for sex but instead of emphasizing it she downplayed it. It was only in situations where she couldn’t avoid showing it off that it really struck home. Her sultry Mediterranean look with a slightly olive skin and pitch black hair was complimented by 34dd breast and a butt that would make Kim Kardashian envious. In fact her daughter’s friend Trish this weekend had told her that she could easily appear to be sisters with porn stars Ava Adams and Kendra Lust.

When Trish had showed her pictures of the two women she had to admit she never saw herself that way. Katie had laughed and told her something she never knew; whenever her friends would call to come over to use the pool they had always asked if Donna would be joining them. Donna had blushed and realized now how some of Katie’s friends did spend a lot of time looking at her while they lounged poolside.

Joanna on the other hand was what some would consider a blonde bombshell, a more legitimate and natural version of Pamela Anderson. Her Blonde hair fell to right below her shoulder and was naturally wavy, in recent years she had added a frosting touch that made it even sexier.

Her body was all natural and in fact some people found it hard to believe, 36dd breasts and hips that were just slightly smaller than Donnas’. Unlike Donna who had spent her life at home raising Katie she had learned how to use her curves to her advantage. In fact even before she had taken the plunge and traded sex for profit she had been a serious flirt. She had always been aware that her body made men crazy and she had learned to use it. It was evident in her walk from her car to join up with the waving Donna.

Her hips moved as if she was in bed getting fucked even while walking and she purposely wore bras that allowed her tits to jiggle considerably. Her looks had more than once been used to throw people off their guard while she was in negotiations. She would allow her clients adversaries to look at her as nothing but blonde fluff until negotiations got serious. Then she would display a wicked business acumen and deep understanding of whatever was being negotiated. It was always the price they would pay for seeing her as nothing but a dumb blonde. They would always walk out of the room shaking their heads wondering how someone built like she was could also be a smart and resourceful as she was.

As Donna admired her friend as she walked towards the café she knew what a cougar really was now. Joanna’s demeanor and way she walked shouted confidence and belief in herself, she had grown into a woman of power and loved it totally. For the first time she wondered if Trish knew what she was going to get herself into because Joanna had all the airs of a predator and she knew that her daughter was now her prey.

“Well you bitch, I don’t know whether to kiss you or kill you?” Joanna said as she tightly embraced her girlfriend of more than twenty years. They as most parents do became friends because of their kids. Katie and Trish had hit it off like they were sisters and then of course both sets of parents got dragged along for the ride.

“Hmmm well you might very well want to do a little of both when we’re done talking today,” Donna said as she broke the embrace. She felt herself tingling all over at having been in Joanna’s arms even though the two of them had hugged thousands of times through the years. She attributed it entirely to this weekend with Katie and the new found comfort she had found in her sexuality.

“Well let’s get this party started because you definitely have a lot of blanks to fill in but before we do I need to ask you...”

Donna could almost read her mind and answered before Jo could finish her question, “Yes Jo, Trish wants you to fuck her, she wants to lick you and basically do anything you want.”

Joanna could feel her heart racing and her pussy flooding at finally hearing the confirmation of what she had believed all weekend ever since Donna had sent her pictures. They were pictures of Trish making out with Katie’s mom at some sidewalk café in the city and they were accompanied by a text that hinted at what Donna had just now confirmed.

As they sat down Jo could feel the leakage from her now fully aroused sex coating the insides of her thighs. The moisture would be a reminder during this whole meeting of how much she truly wanted this to happen, how taking her daughter as her lover would be a fantasy fulfilled.

After they sat and were handed menus Joanna looked at Donna anxiously and waited.

“Oh I guess you would like to know just how I know what I just told you. Maybe you would like to know how I got to have a picture of me and your daughter playing tonsil hockey this weekend. Maybe you even want to know if she is a good kisser.” Donna teased as her tea arrived at the table.

Joanna just glared at her and wondered exactly what had happened to the woman who a few months back had told her that she and Jack wouldn’t be playing games with her and Steve. She remembered Donna being disappointed and even offering to let her play on her own and being told she could never cheat on Jack like that.

“Well yeah of course I want to know all of those things and so many more. If I remember the last time I saw you I got turned down on my offer to let you join in with Steve and I. What was it you said, oh that’s right, you could never cheat on Jack like that!” Joanna said throwing Donnas’ own words right back at her.

Donna just grinned and nodded her head then told her, “Well whatever happened this weekend started with you missy, so get off your high horse or maybe I will change my mind about helping you get your most desired fantasy.”

“What do you mean it started with me, you thought it would be okay to seduce my daughter after you turned me down? Damn Donna she’s just a girl and a beginner at that, besides if anyone was going to be seducing her it was supposed to be me!”

“Listen, no one seduced your precious Trish this weekend and if it weren’t for the pictures and video I sent then you wouldn’t be one step away from getting her yourself!” Donna said proudly.

She actually was proud of herself and her daughter Katie; they had resisted pushing Trish into joining them this weekend. She had clearly said all weekend long that she wanted Joanna to be the first woman to experience her. Donna knew though that it would not have taken much persuading to get Trish to join them. Hell by Monday morning Trish was comfortable enough with her and Katie’s new relationship that she was openly masturbating herself in front of them regularly.

“So tell me then how you go from being little miss faithful to what happened this weekend?” Joanna asked. She had a sneaking hunch what had been going on but it was too wild for her to believe unless she heard it straight from her friend’s lips.

“One word will tell you what happened this weekend, the word is Katie,” Donna said softly. People here knew both of their families and while Joanna was very open about her game playing Donna didn’t want everyone knowing she was now an incestuous slut. A cheating wife who took pleasure in the arms of the same person that she and her husband had raised all her life.

Even though hearing Donna say her daughter’s name put a shock into Jo it still didn’t absolutely confirm her suspicions.

“What do you mean Katie, are you trying to tell me that your daughter tried to hook you up with my daughter this weekend. Why on earth would she do something like... ?”

Donna cut her off once more, “No silly, I wasn’t there this weekend to see Trish even though it was great having her around because it really helped.”

“Helped? Helped with what? Come on Donna what does Katie have to do with you having your tongue in my daughter’s mouth,” Jo asked still fishing for the actual words to come out of Donnas’ mouth.

“Katie ... fucked me this weekend, and well I guess I fucked her too!” Donna said while looking in Joanna’s eyes.

If her mouth had been full at the moment Donna uttered those words Joanna probably would have spit everything out. She had hoped to hear something might have happened this weekend with Donna but now to hear the confirmation sent shivers down her spine.

“Oh my god, did I just hear you correctly? Can you say that just once more because I need it to sink inside my brain?” Joanna said softly. Her inner thighs which were moist before now were totally soaked and when she looked down at her jeans she could see a slight wet spot right over her pussy. She laughed to herself and wondered if it would be possible for her to have a spontaneous orgasm without even touching her pussy because that’s how aroused she was

Donna leaned in closer and taking both of Joanna’s hands in her own and looked her deep in the eye and said, “Katie ... fucked me this weekend, and well I guess I fucked her too! Oh and by the way we both have you to thank for making it happen!”

“Donna my god, I don’t hear from you for more than two months and the first thing I hear from you is this ... what happened and how in hell am I to thank for this?” Joanna said as she tried to discretely put her hands between her legs to rub herself through her pants. She needed an orgasm to take the edge off of how she was feeling right now but she would have to be quiet about it.

What Joanna was doing was not escaping Donnas’ notice and she gave her friend a knowing smile.

“When you cum you better be quiet, but while you are doing that I want you to look at this,” she said as she pulled her phone out and handed it to Jo.

Donna had Trish transfer a few clips of her and Katie over to her phone before she had left on Monday. She knew she wanted to have some visual help to let Joanna see what had happened this weekend.

Joanna let out a little squeal and rubbed herself even harder as she watched the truth in Donnas’ words appear on the tiny screen in front of her. In it she first saw Donna on her back with Katie’s face in between her legs, it was obvious by the look on her friends face that she loved what her daughter was doing. That was followed by Katie fucking the monster 14 inch dildo in and out of her mother’s pussy which caused her to squirt all over herself and Katie.

There must have been seven short clips in all finished off by clips of both Katie and Donna taking it anally. By the time she reached the fourth clip Joanna gripped Donnas’ hand desperately and shuddered at the table. She just let out one small moan but inside she was screaming in ecstasy at the sight of her best friend giving herself to Katie. She was also creaming herself over the unspoken knowledge that someone had to holding the camera and it was fairly obvious that it was her own daughter Trish.

“Kind of hot wouldn’t you say?” Donna asked after allowing Joanna to catch a breath.

“Scaldingly so, you undercover slut you! I never would have thought you had it in you and by the way let me tell you how delicious you and Katie look together. Does this mean that you will reconsider playing with me and maybe Katie too now? Oh god what about Jack, you obviously haven’t told him about any of this and again how the hell is this all my doing!” Joanna said desperately as she rattled question after question off for her supposedly conservative friend.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.