An Interview With an Alien - Cover

An Interview With an Alien

Copyright© 2016 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A journalist meets a beautiful woman at a bar and is told a truly unbelievable story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

We had an excellent dinner; she turned out to be a really great cook. We opened a bottle of wine which Eve had retrieved from her well stocked wine cellar. Our conversation stirred clear of her history and instead concentrated mostly on current events, sports and the weather. It was really interesting to hear her give her opinions since she had such a wealth of experience to draw on. After dinner, we cleared the table, opened a second bottle of wine and adjourned once again to the living room. The view of the valley at night was spectacular. Neither of us was in any hurry to get back to work and before we knew it, it was quite late. Reluctantly I placed my empty glass on the coffee table and got to my feet.

“I hate to call it a night, but it’s getting pretty late and I don’t want to take up all of your time.”

Eve rose from her chair and slowly approached me, until she was standing directly in front of me. Even in her bare feet she was at least three inches taller than me.

“I don’t mind at all if you take up all of my time tonight or any other night for that matter. Why don’t you spend the night, I have so much more I want to show and tell you.”

“I always liked show and tell.”

We fell into a romantic embrace. Her arms wrapped around me and held me tightly as our lips locked together taking my breath away. I didn’t hesitate as she guided me down a hallway and into her bedroom.

‘After all, ‘ I thought, ‘it’s the sixties, and we’re in the midst of the summer of love.’

I stood quietly as she took down the bedspread.

“I wanted to show you another of my special talents,” she said as she slowly began to unbutton her shirt. Soon she was standing across the room from me completely naked. She had a swimmer’s body; her shoulders were wide and powerful; she had a narrow waist and a flat stomach with more than a hint of a set of six pack abs. Her legs were long and nicely shaped. All in all she possessed an athlete’s physique without being overly developed.

With cat- like ease she slowly began to cross the room. I blinked and suddenly her appearance changed and there was the image I had of my mother when she was young. I closed my eyes again and when I opened them my mother was replaced by my kid sister. I closed my eyes again, afraid to open them until I felt a pair of hands unsnapping my jeans and pulling down my zipper. I opened my eyes and, looking down, I found myself staring into the eyes of my last girlfriend. She had my cock in her hand and was slowly licking its head like a child licks an ice cream cone until she took me deep into her mouth. Now my eyes were closed as I savored the experience. Suddenly the sensations changed and I momentarily felt a cool breeze; I opened my eyes again and this time kneeling in front of me was my favorite Italian movie star with her large brown eyes, full lips and amazing set of gravity defying tits as she began to titty fuck my raging hard on. I was rapidly approaching the point of no return when she sat back and looked up at me. It was Eve, looking more beautiful than before, an expression of sexual bliss on her face.

“How did you do that? How could you know?

“It’s because I can read your mind and I can project any image I want into your brain. All of those images are in your brain, locked in your memory. All I had to do was pull them out and replace my image with theirs. That’s how I entertained my last two husbands after I let them find out about me.”

“Can you do that with a group of people; say a bar full of men?”

“Yes, but only for a couple of minutes, it would take too much energy to keep up the illusion.”

I felt sort of silly standing there with my pants around my ankle slowly losing my erection as I assumed the role of journalist once again. I reached down and helped her to her feet. I had one other question that I wanted to ask.

“Is this how you really look or is this an illusion as well?” I asked as she finished unbuttoning my shirt leaving me as naked as she was.

“No this is how I look, no illusions. I could, if you wanted me to, look like this.”

Suddenly standing before me, with its long fingered web-like hand wrapped around my cock pulling me towards the bed, was a hideous creature which had a strong resemblance to the “Creature from the Black Lagoon”, one of my all-time favorite 1950’s horror films. My survival instinct immediately made me try to flee, but with my cock being held securely, I was helpless. A moment later Eve was back, she effortlessly swept me off my feet and dropped me on the bed.

“Tonight, no more illusions, it’s just me and you.”

Eve orchestrated the entire evening, skillfully bringing me to three mind blowing orgasms as she manipulated me over the bed and around her body. She seemed to be insatiable in her lovemaking, stopping only when I could no longer maintain an erection. We collapsed together onto the bed and soon drifted off into, at least for me, a much needed sleep.

I slowly regained consciousness the next morning. The room was bright with the Arizona sunshine. When my mind realized where I was I turned over and discovered that I was alone in the bed. I dressed quickly and began a search for my beautiful host. I found her in the kitchen preparing breakfast consisting of bacon and eggs, whole wheat toast and freshly squeezed orange juice. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said good morning.

“Good morning to you, lazy bones. I’ve been up for over an hour; I thought I was going to have to eat alone.”

“Well if someone hadn’t kept me up so late; not that I’m complaining mind you, I would have been up sooner.”

“Yes, it was good wasn’t it? I could get used to having you around for the next fifty years or so.”

I let that comment hang in the air for a moment as I contemplated its ramifications. The longer I was with Eve, the deeper my feelings for her became. I was never a believer in love at first sight, but after yesterday and last night, I was beginning to believe. Before I could stop myself I said,

“Nothing would please me more.”

Her face lit up with a radiant smile as she dished out to two helpings on to plates and placed them on the table.

“Come, sit and eat before they get cold. You’re going to need some energy for our after breakfast workout.”

We sat across from one another, discussing nothing in particular, having our breakfast. In my mind, however, I was having a heated debate.

‘She’s different. So what. No, she’s really different; she’s an alien! I know she’s an alien; but she’s beautiful, sexy, and funny; she’s a great cook; she’s obviously rich, and I think I’m falling in love with her. You can’t be falling in love with her, you just met her; and besides she’s going to live for the next six hundred years. What does that have to do with how I feel, most women outlive their husbands. But she’s an alien. I don’t care, I love her and that’s that.’

Eve looked at me with her Cheshire cat like smile.

“What are you smiling at? You’d think you could read my mind or something.” I said before realizing that that was exactly what she was doing.

“I’m glad that’s settled. I love you too. There’s no hurry for us to get married, after all we’re two consenting adults and I want you to be absolutely sure before you say yes. Let’s clean up and then head down to the gym. I’m going to have to build you up a little so I don’t break you.”

We cleared the table and road down to the gym.

“I don’t have any workout clothes.” “You won’t need any; I always work out naked. I find it’s a waste of time, changing clothes, washing and drying clothes, when you can just do your work out, shower and get dressed for the day. My last husband never seemed to mind.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.