The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

The next morning after the party, Britney walked into the shop dressed as she usually was in a short skirt and shirt, and went straight to the back room to collect her first charge of the day. I just nodded as she came out with the Doberman on its leash, suspecting correctly that she wasn’t wearing panties under that short skirt as it just made things awkward for her when it came time to fuck the beast.

“C’mon, Damien,” she cooed to the muscular ebony dog. “We’re gonna have lots of fun today, boy.”

“Just remember to be careful out there, hun,” I reminded her. “Don’t want you getting caught fooling around with him now.”

“Spoilsport!” She teased, sticking out her tongue at me.

And as she walked out of the store, a customer walked in.


Britney and Damien got to the park entrance at 10:00 on the nose, but there was no sign of Kelly McDowell. Rather than rushing into the park as she normally would, Britney waited at the entrance in the hopes of her new friend showing up.

At 10:17 she spotted the tall redhead coming down the street in her direction with her new pet in tow. Kelly also had decided on skirt and shirt, but not for the same reason as Britney. But unlike Britney, she did have on a pair of panties as any respectable girl would. She immediately started waving to get her attention, which was reciprocated a moment later by Kelly waving back.

“Sorry I’m late,” Kelly apologized for her tardiness. “My Mom asked me to pick up some milk at the corner store just as I was leaving.”

“That’s cool,” Britney smiled as she leaned down to pet the large Shepherd, understanding all too well how parents can be sometimes. “Hi, Stanley, you miss me boy?”

And with that the two teenaged beauties walked into the park where Britney guided her new friend to her favorite spot where she could show her what her new dog can do for her.

“So, what is it that you were gonna show me?” Kelly asked as they approached to grove of trees.

“Not here,” Britney told her, smiling with excitement. “We have to get out of sight first.”

And with that the two teenagers started sprinting towards the wooded section of the park along with the dogs they had.

Kelly was a bit surprised at how excited her new dog, Stanley, seemed to be getting the closer they got to the mini forested area. He seemed so docile at home after her birthday party ended. In fact, he was so well behaved that even her worrisome mother had no objection in the large Shepherd dog sleeping in her daughter’s room that night.

A few minutes later the two teenagers and the dogs simply seemed to disappear from sight as they ran deeper into the woods.

“Okay, no one’s around,” Kelly said, breathing hard from their running. “Now what is it that did you want to show me?”

“Not yet,” Britney grinned. “We need to get deeper in the woods still.”

Shrugging, Kelly followed her new friend and the Doberman deeper still into the park’s forest, her German Shepherd following with pent-up eagerness.

For you see, as hard as Britney and Dean worked on breaking his habit of fucking a human girl, that instinct was now part of his being, so when he recognized the park and its forest, his instincts were already kicking in in preparation of what he knew was to come.

They finally reached a safe location that Britney had used many times before and stopped to catch their breath. It was an oval shaped clearing with soft grass to lay down on and surrounded by a thick thicket of brush that hid them from prying eyes, even if someone came this deep into the wooded area.

Now in her favorite fuck spot, Britney collapsed to the ground and just laid there on her back, her tiny chest heaving as she recovered from their run.

Seeing this, Kelly followed suit and laid down next to her friend as she too recovered from their run.

As for the two dogs, they were meandering around both teenagers, their nose sniffing the air as they picked up on the familiar scent of a girl’s sweat, which both girls were now impregnated with.

“So, what is this big secret you wanted to show me?” Kelly repeated yet again.

But just then Damien stuck his snout between her outstretched legs and was soon probing up under the hem of her skirt.

“Wha ... HEY!?!” Kelly cried out in shocked surprise. “STOP THAT!”

“Tee-hee-hee!” Britney just giggled at seeing this. “On, don’t worry about him. Damien just loves pussy!”

“SAY WHAT?!?” Kelly gasped out rather loudly, letting her guard down and parting her legs slightly in her shock.

This was all the opening that the large Doberman needed as he buried his snout up between the young redhead’s parted legs and immediately started lapping at the crotch of a stunned Kelly’s panties.

Seeing the Doberman taking charge of her friend, Britney pulled her skirt up a little higher to fully expose herself to the large Shepherd. Stanley wasted no time in burying his snout in the all too familiar pussy of the young teenager, burrowing his tongue past her cunt-lips with ease.

“NO!” Kelly was beginning to panic at the Doberman’s nudging against her now vulnerable pussy-mound. “NO, DON’T!”

But her eyes turned to Britney for help, but what she saw sent her even deeper into panic. For Britney was willingly offering herself to her pet, her dog, her ... Stanley!

‘Bri ... Britney?!?” Kelly gasped in shock at what she was seeing. “Wha ... what are you doing? Yo ... you can’ ... you can’t let a ... a dog do that! It’ ... it’s not right!”

“Sure it is!” Britney replied enthusiastically. “Go on, give it a try, girl! Damien will make you feel real good, honest!”

Lost in the feverish turmoil rushing through her naïve young mind, the beautiful redhead relaxed her knees and allowed her legs to drop off to the side, opening herself to the sniffing and shuffling Doberman.

Damien wasted no time in nipping and tugging at her panty crotch as he tried to get to the treasure hidden beneath the cloth barricade.

“Oh-h-h-h!” Kelly involuntarily moaned just then as her now wet panties dug into her slit like a g-string, exposing her cunt-lips to the dog’s tongue.

Now that he was finally able to taste this new girl’s flesh, the large Doberman grew more excited and was now attempting to tear the impeding cloth of the teenager’s panties to remove it from his goal.

“Oh, no-no-no!” Kelly was moaning with the last vestige of her moral fiber.

But she made no attempt to grab hold of the only thing protecting her virtuous vagina from the rabid dog. No, instead, she brought her hands to her face and covered her eyes in shame as she allowed this to go on with little, no, no resistance on her part.

Just then there came a ripping sound that seemed to echo in the clearing as her panties finally gave in to the large dog’s attempts at removing them. And within moments her virginal cunt-lips felt the cold air hitting her already moistened pussylips, sending shivers up her spine.

“Oh, Britney!” She moaned helplessly as this seemed to excite her even more. “Ma ... make him stop! Please make him stop!”

“Now why would you want to do something like that?” Britney seemed confused by her friend’s plea. “Can’t you feel how good he’s making you feel?”

“Ye ... yes, bu ... but it’ ... it’s so ... wrong!” Kelly groaned, desperately trying to hold onto her morals.

“That’s just a load of crap our parents tell us!” Britney grinned back. “How can anything that feels that good be wrong, girlfriend!”

In her now jumbled mind, Kelly couldn’t dispute that twisted bit of logic. Feeling the dog’s tongue on her genitals did feel good, and he really wasn’t hurting her, so maybe it wasn’t as wrong as she thought it SHOULD be.

And so, slowly, and somewhat reluctantly, young Kelly McDowell began giving in to the warm feelings that were now rushing through her virgin body.

Sensing the girl’s submission, Damien soon began drilling his experienced tongue into the girl’s pussy, driving it deep inside where NOTHING had ever gone before.

This caused the young redhead to arch her back sharply as a new rush of hot feelings flooded her young naïve mind.

At her side, Britney smiled as she watched her new friend experience the love of a dog for the first time, just as she had with her own dog Dannyboy just two years earlier. Seeing that Kelly was genuinely accepting Damien’s tonguing, Britney rolled over and assumed the all too familiar pose that the dogs from the Pet Store knew all too well now, even Stanley.

As soon as she assumed that position, the large Shepherd eagerly mounted her, his hips humping furiously in search of the hole he knew was waiting for him.

“Oh?! Oh, Britney!!” Kelly moaned as her orgasm was nearing the surface. “Oh, Britney, I think ... I think I’m going to ... to cum, Britney!”

The young redhead was too lost in her own passion to realize what was happening just a few feet to her left.

“Ungh!” She heard Britney grunt suddenly. “Good stuff, uh! Ungh! Ungh!”

Curious as to the strange sound coming from her friend, Kelly turned her head and stared in disbelief at the sight that now presented itself to her. There was Britney on her knees and her new pet was humping at her as if she was a ... a dog!

“Oh, Britney!?!” Kelly gasped, even as an orgasms flooded her pussy with her juices, which the Doberman was only too happy to lap up. “Wh ... what are you doing? Yo ... you can’t let a ... dog do that to you! It’ ... it’s just wrong!”

“It’s no ... Ungh! worse than ... Ungh! letting a dog ... Ungh! lick you, Kell,” Britney retorted between Stanley’s thrusting prick.

Too ashamed at herself to reply back at that, the gorgeous redheaded 16-year-old just laid there, her eyes glued on her dog’s thick cockshaft sawing in and out of the other girl’s pussy. Even now she could feel yet another orgasms growing within her, but she wasn’t sure if this was caused by the Doberman’s constant licking, or the sight of seeing her new girlfriend being fucked by a dog ... her dog!

“Oh, Britney!” Kelly moaned as her body gave in to the second orgasm within minutes of each other. “I’ ... I’m cumming again! He’s making me cum again, Britney!”

“See, I told you he’d make you feel good!” Britney groaned as she was enjoying her own pleasurable orgasm under the expert thrusting of the German Shepherd.

Within seconds of each other, both girls exploded in Earth-shattering orgasms as the two dogs cared for them lovingly, just as Britney had trained them to do.

And as Kelly parted her legs even wider apart, her skirt got pushed up to her waist, thus exposing her cunt fully to the lapping Doberman, which he wasted no time in taking full advantage of. His tongue could now reach every inch of her exposed pussy, as well as reach down between her ass-crack to savor her tight little sphincter-hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.