The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

When Kelly and Britney got to the edge of the park’s wooded area, Britney slipped out ahead to make sure that the coast was clear for her ‘partly’ clothed friend. Seeing no one around, she signalled to Kelly that no one was around and the tall redhead scurried out to her with the two dogs on their leashes.

With the Dane’s scent still heavy on her skin, the two dogs kept trying to get a lick here and there whenever they could, even while trotting alongside her.

At the park’s gated entrance, the petite 15-year-old peered around the cornerstone to check on any onlookers. The nearest people were over at the coffee shop about a block away. Feeling that it was okay to make a run across the street, the two teens came dashing out of the park and headed for the alleyway just in front of the park entrance.


But their dash across the street didn’t go totally unnoticed.

For sitting at the coffee shop with his wife was the old man that had witnessed their naughtiness a short time ago.

“Harumph!” Robert Benton nearly coughed out his coffee when he saw the two teenagers scurrying out of the park.

“Are you all right, dear?” His elderly wife asked out of concern.

“No, I’m fine, just fine,” Robert quickly replied back. “Coffee just went down the wrong pipe, that’s all.”

He kept looking down the street as the two young beauties disappeared down an alley.

‘I wonder where those two are off to now?’ He pondered. ‘And didn’t that redheaded one have different clothes than when I last saw her?’

But that would be a mystery for another time.


Now safely in the alley, the two young girls could walk at a more leisurely pace, while keeping an eye out for anyone as they came to any of the cross-streets.

It took a bit longer, but eventually they made it to Britney’s backyard and managed to get inside without anyone noticing them, or so they believed.


Back at the coffee shop, Robert Benton hurried his wife along down the street. His curiosity had gotten the better of him and he wanted to get to that alley to see where those two young tramps might have gone to.

The old couple got to the alley just in time for him noticing the girls slipping in someone’s backyard. He took a mental note of it so that he could come back some other time in the hopes of locating it without his wife around.


As soon as they walked into the house Kelly started pulling off the restrictive clothes Britney had given her to wear and could finally breathe again now that the too tight T-shirt was off. Within a matter of minutes the 5’9” beauty was standing naked in the Chalmers kitchen, the two dogs sniffing and licking at her now exposed cunt-lips.

“Tee-hee-hee!” The tall redhead giggled. “At least here no one can see us.”

“Why don’t you go wash up in my folks ensuite, their room is just down the hall there,” Britney smiled, pointing towards the double-doors down the long hallway. “Meanwhile, I’ll toss your things in the washer.”

Kelly removed her shoes and socks, tossing them on the pile of soiled clothes.

“Might as well clean everything then,” she smiled as she scurried down the hallway towards Britney’s parents’ bedroom.

A minute later Britney heard the shower being turned on and smiled. She gathered everything up and walked into an adjacent room where the washer and dryer were stored. She dumped everything in there, then after thinking about it, stripped and tossed her clothes in as well.

Once the machine was running, she ran down the hallway and joined her statuesque girlfriend in the shower.

Because of their height difference, Britney was just at the right height to easily start suckling on Kelly’s nipples as the warm shower water dribbled down their skin.

“O-o-o-o-o-h! That feels nice!” Kelly swooned. “I like it when you suck my titties like that, Britney!”

“I kinda like tasting you too,” the 15-year-old giggled. “How about you returning the favor.”

Smiling, the tall redhead dropped down to her knees so she could also get a nibble on her friend’s nipples. The two were soon giggling and laughing as they indulged in each other’s bodies.


They were laughing so loud that neither of them heard the front door open, or the bedroom door moments later.

Britney’s Mom had to come home to change her clothes after a coffee mishap at work. And as soon as she walked into her bedroom she could hear the ruckus in the ensuite. Curious as to who it might be she peeked in and saw the two naked teenagers frolicking in HER shower.

But rather than be outraged by this, a crisp smile crossed her lips.

‘My-my, it seems that Kelly is more like my daughter than I thought she was,’ she thought, spying on the two teenagers. ‘I can’t wait to tell Jeff about this.’

But truth be told, she already knew a great deal about Kelly and her daughter, thanks to the recordings Dean Matthews kept sending them from the Pet Store. She and her husband had spent many nights enjoying the show of their daughter, and now her friend, frolicking with the dogs in the Pet Store back room. They especially enjoyed watching the tall 16-year-old whenever she did things with her own pet, the German Shepherd.

After seeing this, they suspected that the girl was probably doing the same thing at her home, right under her parents’ noses, which was amusing in itself.

Whenever the two couples got together, she couldn’t help but giggle inside at the thought that she knew their daughter better than they did.

And now she also knew that the two girls were much more than a pair of dog-lovers, but also lovers.

‘I better get out of here before they see me,’ she mused, somewhat disappointed.

Grabbing a change of clothes, she sneaked out and changed in the laundry room and dumped her stained clothes in the hamper. She then slipped out of the house quietly, but not before turning on the security equipment so that she and her husband could view the recordings later that night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.