Cum Again! - Cover

Cum Again!

 

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fraternal twins in college together, who found a game they could play involving lots of her girlfriends! They quickly realized they could play the game anywhere they were living, that’s when they got fun!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

There was a story in the Southern Illinois Edwardsville school paper about fifteen students, from 19 to 21, all being pregnant at the same time!

Mary assured me that they were all of age and consensual.

Mom and dad had requested us to come home for a couple of weeks, so we packed up!

We drove the over three hours it took, discussing how we would find time to fuck in the same house our parents were in!

I offered to fuck mom and she could fuck dad then everything would be OK in our illogical world.

They welcomed us with open arms, I gave mom a really tight hug and Mary did the same with her dad, even giving him a kiss directly on the lips!

“Your rooms are waiting for you and I have spaghetti planned for later!” Mom quickly said.

I gave her another tight hug, With a kiss on the lips and saying “Thank you Darla.”

“Save those kisses for someone special,” she said.

“You are someone special,” I said giving her another kiss!

Dad and I unloaded the car and put everything in our two rooms! It appeared that the rooms hadn’t been touched while we were gone, just waiting for us!

I woke up and walked into my sister’s bedroom. She was resting with her eyes closed, having stripped down to just her panties.

Being very careful I pulled her panties over and had a short and sweet lick up inside her pussy, and left as quickly as I walked in.

Later at dinner, mom had cooked our favorite meal growing up: fried chicken and Ore Ida french fries.

Mom and Dad played that game with a french fry with each of them having an end of it in their mouth and they bit off bits until it ended with a kiss!

What’s good for the parents must be good for the kids, so we did the same thing finishing with a very unchaste kiss.

Dad, first name John, said, “I don’t think that game is intended for a brother and sister to play it, wouldn’t you say so Darla?”

We each got another french fry and I started the game with Mom and Mary did with dad.

Those kisses were not as G rated as I thought they would be.

Mom was quick to get another one in her mouth wiggling it until I got the other end.

This time I bit off the whole french fry and started a very different kind of kiss between my mother and myself.

Mary was having the same kind of good luck with Dad, before we were told to both sit down and eat our dinner.

“What do you have to say for yourself,” my mother said wiping the edges of her mouth with her napkin.

“That you are the second best kisser I have ever encountered, Darla!”

A little shocked over my remark, she asked the logical question, “And who, pray tell, is the best kisser?”

“Mary,” I said.

“Oh, have you got a girlfriend you haven’t told us about named Mary,” my dad asked.

“No dad, I’m talking about by sister ... She is the best kisser I have ever known in my entire life. We are in love with one another and have made love many many times over the last number of weeks. We are both being very careful as she is on the pill and I use a condom during the week she is ovulating.”

“Both of you get out of this house right now!” our father said.{br}

“OK daddy,” Mary said, “But anywhere we go we are not going to stop fucking each other every single day.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.