The Visitor - Cover

The Visitor

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Housewife gets unexpected pleasures. A Valentine's gift?

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   .

The young housewife was dreaming about a hard male shaft pleasuring her pussy. As she was dragged towards wakefulness she realized it wasn’t a dream. Wow! This didn’t happen often. Her husband was a deep sleeper and they’d fucked at bedtime. Maybe he woke up before going to his third shift job.

But it felt different. The cock, that is. Thicker and curved the other way from her husband’s. It felt so good the way it stretched her pussy.

She opened her eyes and they got wider. In the dim glow from the nightlight she saw the smiling face of his best friend above her.

“What the hell are you DOING?”, she cried, but her hips did not stop responding to the delightful thrusts.

“Fucking you. Your husband said it would be OK and you’d like it.”

She relaxed and grinned, “Well, he does know what I like and, since you’ve gone this far, you might as well finish. You can cum in me whenever you want. Suck on my titties too.”

Fifteen minutes later she’d orgasmed twice and felt hot cream spurting inside. They snuggled and snoozed for a bit.

He gave her a kiss as he dressed and left. “Hope I get another invitation like that one again.”

She smiled, “You’re damn good. I bet you will.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.