Generosity - Cover

Generosity

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sir Jeffrey was a man of impeccable taste and the finest reputation. He was generous to a fault, most notably, with regard to fostering young ladies of impoverished means. His motivation in this regard is subject to the most dreadful rumor mongering in certain circles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Small Breasts   Public Sex  

Molly’s ordained confessor obtained absolution from a former mentor at a neighboring parish for his sins of fornication with the oversexed and kinky young girl who possessed both shocking good looks and a surprising lack of conscience.

He declined to be the priest selected to join them in Holy Matrimony because he had feelings of attachment to the young woman that went beyond shameful use of her bum, her mouth, and her other feminine charms on more than one occasion.

The soon-to-be a bride Molly considered herself lucky to be a long-term spouse to her future husband because he was conveniently rich and had virility that was quite uncommon in a gentleman of his years.

Father Francis was truly contrite, and he knew his vow of chastity was and integral part of his personality despite the fact he had to acknowledge an unacceptable level of weakness of the flesh in following strict adherence to proper behavior.

He had already warned the cock hungry girl that he would be unable to satisfy the needs of her feminine folds after she was married because adultery was far more serious than fornication in the eyes of God. He did promise oral and anal sessions providing she confessed her sin, showed contrition, and kept it discreetly hidden from all, including her husband.

It was a terrible sin, but the best compromise he could devise on such short notice. He seriously considered a posting to the Vatican City to adjust his damaged priestly reputation and prayed nightly for the salvation of his soul. Still, it was more understandable to his conscience, when taken in context to his brothers in Christ, who were less than honest about their relationships with innocent altar boys behind closed doors.

Sir Jeffrey looked down at his future bride stretched on top of the bed facedown with her buttocks pushed up slightly by the pillow under her hips. He was able to see her pulsating feminine folds quite clearly and her brown eye was tempting his cock into semi-hardness that threatened to make him frustrated enough to hop up on top of her and plunge into her darkened gap without hesitation.

As a gentleman well-known for his generosity and good works in the hard cold facts of tending female orphans and turning them into fine examples of British womanhood, Sir Jeffrey was often invited to the local convent to give inspirational talks to the sisters, and the novices in training so that they might gain knowledge from the infinite depths of his kindly nature.

Sometimes, he would grant a young novice a one on one session to bolster her dedication to the serving of God in her works of social service. He would apply his close up and personal skills to bring them into his web of conspiritual transference and would liberate them from their bulky garments to expose their mortal flesh to his investigation and solace in the form of natural coupling to sooth their inner desires for masculine copulation. The pretty young things had no suspicion of his agenda, and they were truly refreshed by his physical interference with their feminine cores and anal systems removing their pent-up frustrations with enforced abstinence.

The current mother superior was one of his first protégées in his visitation program and she was still in need of his annual replenishment of her interior thirst for such consummate interference in her sexual balance. He usually went right to the task at hand and flipped up her robes for his rearward insertion using his talented hands to prepare her still attractive flanks into a proper receptacle for his copious loads of male animal spunk.

The middle-aged woman stoically took his weight on her spine and tried to see his monster cock entering her nether regions with righteous passion to rectify her unnatural desire to ignore ordinary coupling.

“Oh, yes, dear Sir, you have hit my favorite spot. I implore you to fill me to the brim with your manly seed. I have a potion to avoid any unwanted production. If you have the time, kindly use my unworthy bum for your second course. I have already lubricated my brown eye channel with plenty of oil to make your entry easy and pleasant for us both.”

He diddled her once, he diddled her twice, and finally she was spent and completely satisfied until the following year.

The wedding day for Sir Jeffrey and Miss Molly Malone started dismally with a steady rain that changed from dew to windy showers of not much consequence. Then, the sun broke through the low hanging fog and the flowers started to blossom and the birds started singing their spring song announcing the mating season had begun in full earnest.

Molly bathed once and then twice for good measure wanting her body to be free from all hints of dirt or filth. She took her potion and then applied the salve that made her hymen as tight as a breadbox.

Her dress was one from Sir Jeffrey’s second wife who had a lot of money and always bought the best of everything. It was none the worse for wear having sat inside the master room closet for the past several years covered with protective linen to keep it pristine.

Her two young training maids were attending to her toenails and her fingernail as well as brushing her hair to a lustrous sheen of youthful appearance.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.