Generosity - Cover

Generosity

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sir Jeffrey was a man of impeccable taste and the finest reputation. He was generous to a fault, most notably, with regard to fostering young ladies of impoverished means. His motivation in this regard is subject to the most dreadful rumor mongering in certain circles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Small Breasts   Public Sex  

Molly’s upcoming nuptials to the Honorable Sir Jeffrey Rutherford were close approaching like a train wreck with no feasible way to avoid without some degree of difficulty.

Unbeknownst to him, she had already received numerous sessions of practice in the use of her feminine folds for the happiness of male admirers and she was well acquainted with the joys of womanly release after a spirited exercise in deep vaginal penetration.

Sir Jeffrey had taken scrupulous care to treat with her anal and oral entrances only in the fond hopes of relieving her of her tightly guarded cherry on their wedding night. In her own way Molly was duly ashamed of her fully rounded sexual appetite for various cocks of assorted sizes. Still, a girl has to have what a girl has to have under the light of the bewitching moon.

Molly felt a familiar urge coming over her whilst kneeling in the pew waiting for her pre-marriage confession. She was certain that the priest would absolve her of her unladylike behavior with countless middle-aged gentlemen of prosperous means merely looking for a friendly face to drain their sacs into without any conversation or dalliances of the romantic kind that would make them feel guilty of an unforgiveable sin.

The priest was a new one and he had a thick Irish brogue that made her pussy swim in her female juices because it sounded so nice to her ears when she was in the mood for serious horizontal slap and tickle. His name was Father Featherstroke which she thought sounded strangely odd for a man of the cloth. Still, he listened to her many sins attentively and she could almost see his robe rising in the front when she got to the real juicy parts. It was because of this reason and none other that she started to rub her own pussy under her dress and soon the scent of raw sex was running rampant over the confessional box like the stench of depravity unleashed to the naked nose.

Fortunately, hers was the last confession and the other two priests departed forthwith and she exited to do her penance in the nearest pew. The priest came out and she saw that he was often a customer at the inn where she had been plying her covert business of renting out her cunt by the half-hour to any man with enough coin to pay her minimum fee.

She had only seen him drinking and not fooling around with any of the friendly females looking for a hard cock in need of a tumble and very little conversation about current affairs.

Molly turned her face up to him from the kneeling bench and she saw his robe sticking out again in front and she knew he was in desperate need of an escape valve to blow off some of his pent-up male juices denied free passage for so long a period of time. With a sudden impulse Molly raised his cassock and holding his shaft steady with one hand she shoved it all the way down her throat in a way that could not possibly be denied even in the face of devoted vows taken with a sincere set of mind at the time and regretted many times ever since.

She knew it would not be long before he would be flooding her mouth with his sticky residue unable to delay its flow once started. Molly heard him gasp with heartfelt emotion and she felt his wetness surge down her throat and into her waiting belly. It hit her in her hidden core like a dash of warm milk to soothe her tummy like a peaceful shroud of calming syrup that took away all her tenseness and her feelings of doubt about her actions.

“I absolve thee of thy sin in giving me that delightful suck my dear but I am afraid I must find a confessor to take care of my guilt in this sinful use of your pretty little mouth.”

Molly giggled because she knew she was the instigator and the truly bad girl in this instance and she walked with the priest out to the entryway and told him, “Not to worry Father you know my history of sins of the flesh and one more or less is of little consequence.”

The priest looked at Molly and replied, “Every sin is to be repented and proper contrition should be the rule of your soul.”

Molly knew he was right but she was already plotting a way to get the priest in a compromising position before she was married because in her mind it was much less of a sin if she was not bound by her marriage vows to her husband-to-be.

In a way she was right on the money because there was a vast difference between fornicating and adultery in the eyes of the Lord and sins of the flesh are considered serious even without one of the partners being a member of the clergy and bound by a higher vow of chastity. Of course Father Francis knew that the sin was a creation of the Church and not of God and he could logically deny it was a sin against God as much as it was a sin against the strange rules of the Church that had evolved long after the demise of the twelve apostles.

Her mentor and husband-to-be was most annoyed at her absence but when she explained she was in church he changed his tune and led her up the spiral staircase to the master bedroom where he had already laid out the items he needed to make her penance a lot more demanding than anything the church could devise in payment for her fall from grace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.