What a Night! - Cover

What a Night!

by Clowns

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Sex Story: Lisa can't seem to remember the night before, but slowly it all comes back to her.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Gang Bang   .

Lisa slowly managed to open her eyes, only to immediately regret it. The sun coming in her bedroom window seemed exceptionally bright. Why weren’t the blinds pulled?

Her whole body ached as she reached over to pick up her cell. With her head throbbing, she struggled to find the words.

“Hello. Hello? Lisa? Are you there.”

With a dry, sore throat, she tried licking her lips to get some moisture. Finally, she managed a cracked “Hello.”

“Lisa? Are you ok? You sound terrible.”

She tried swishing her tongue around in her mouth to get some saliva going. “I’m here.” Her brain still muddled.

“Were you still sleeping? It’s almost noon.”

“Yea. I guess I must have dozed off for a minute.” Why did she suddenly feel the need to lie to her husband? The fact was she hadn’t been up yet. She didn’t even remember going to bed.

She reached for a bottle of water on her night stand, not caring how it got there or how long it had been sitting there. She took a drink, realizing that she really needed to brush her teeth. Tasted like a skunk died in her mouth.

Looking down, she found she was still in her work clothes. Why? She tried to remember, but there was nothing. The sound of her husband’s voice reminded her she was on the phone.

“Sorry. I’m a little out of it. I have the worst headache.”

“Did those boys keep you up all night playing video games. I told you they shouldn’t have stayed over, what with me gone all week.”

“The boys were no bother.” She tried to think. Did her son’s friends stay over? Were they up yet? Thinking about it reminded her how much her head hurt.

“Well, I just called to let you know I’m going to be here a few extra days.” Shocker.

“Oh. Ok.” She didn’t want to think about it now.

“Well, anyway. Rest up and feel better. Ok?”

“Sure. I’ll run a bath.” A hot bath always seemed to help.

Sitting up reminded her how much her body ached. She must be coming down with the flu.

She made her way into her bathroom and looked into the mirror. She obviously didn’t take her makeup off the day before and there was something caked on her face.

She turned the water on to rinse off her face before remembering she was going to take a bath. Once she got that started, she sat down to pee. She let out an “Ow” as she touched the toilet paper to her pussy. “Damn, that’s sore.” Both her pussy and ass hurt.

She slowly undressed. Her nipples were sore. Feeling her sore breasts, she found them to be oily. “Weird.” She hadn’t meant to say that out loud.

Her mind went to yesterday. She remembered coming home from work. She remembered her son and his friends in his room playing video games. “Yea. Sure. They were here. They must have let her sleep in.” She normally didn’t talk to herself. At least not out loud.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.