Monkey Wrench - Cover

Monkey Wrench

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Chapter 39

“There you are!” Zoë was naked. Everyone was naked. Elizabeth and Andrea grabbed me and dragged me to left shower. I had always used right shower. Lockerside shower. They immediately started pulling off my clothes.

“What’s going on, Zo?”

“Two days left.” She put up her hands, kinked her wrists, cocked her hips, flashed her smile. “New dress code. What do you think?”

“I like it.” Connie said as soon as Renée whipped off her top.

“You’re not naked with that orange shit on you.” Pat said with a brush and dustpan. Suzi had the other set. They were cleaning things up as Xiomara set the wall to close and jumped into the room. The ca-chunk-hiss that signified the closing told us that we were locked in until landing. The water hit me in the face. Renée charged me, slipped on the shower floor and we slammed into the glass wall and sank into a puddle.

“I’m so glad we didn’t shatter that.” I laughed. Connie and Xiomara were pushed in after us. Other girls were being directed to other showers. Zoë and Elizabeth were cleaning up the clothes and tossing everything with a flake on it into the takeaway cabinet. Pat and Suzi had the floors. Everyone else was in a shower and starting to get covered in suds.

“I can’t believe this is normal.” Hannah turned my head to see Marin in the other stall pressing her tits to the glass as Vanessa washed her back. “Thank you for being awesome.”

She had to turn my neck pretty hard to take my eyes off of Marin’s breasts. She kissed me. We both pulled back for the taste of shampoo. We were laughing.

“Excuse me!” Renée weaseled in under Hannah’s arm.

“Jesus!” Hannah laughed. She stepped back into Connie. Connie rolled her eyes at me.

“He wants us to soap each other up. Lots of hands and boobies touching.” Connie said.

“That’s why I’m over here!” Renée grinned. She handed me the shampoo bottle and backed her butt up into my erection. I looked to Xiomara who was scrubbing down Andrea. They seemed more interested in getting clean. I grabbed Renée’s ass.

“Look,” I told her. “I have a plan.” It involved setting Renée’s hips aside and circuiting Hannah and Connie. I didn’t let go of Renée. I smiled to Xiomara who laughed excitedly nervous in my face. “I’m choosing Xiomara next.”

“Take me to bed.” She mumbled. “Renée can do the shower stuff. OK?”

“You don’t want him getting spent before your turn.” Connie pointed out.

“I don’t really need to get pregnant like Suzi.” She waved at Suzi and Pat who were putting away the brushes. Pat made to zip towards our shower. Suzi grabbed Pat’s shoulder, swatted her bum, and directed her to the other shower. The fully stuffed shower was fun once. We had more girls now. “Can you just pop my cherry?”

I twisted back to Renée. She was chipper and grinning to ask that. I smiled and said--I didn’t say. Connie spoke over me.

“You could wait for a better first time. Just you and him.” She brushed Renée’s hair with her fingers. Hannah poured a dollop of conditioner on the back of Connie’s knuckles. She started rubbing it in. Renée’s wet bangs fell over her eyes. With her wicked giant smile, it made her look fun crazy.

“Just one of us and him’s a pipe dream.” She laughed. Hannah reached around Connie and tickled Renée’s ears. “I don’t wanna just sit and watch this time. I had fun during Pat’s turn and--”

“Oh, you fucked Pat?” Hannah grinned. “Explains why she’s being a bitch in the next shower.”

“So, I figure, virginity to Dean, and then you and I can try a Marin.” Renée giggled at Connie.

“I still got my hymen too.” Connie said. She smirked at me. “I never thought it’d grow back.”

“Huh,” Andrea said. She reached down and shoved a finger in herself. She saw me watching her and she flashfried red. “Oh Crap! I didn’t want to deal with that again.”

“It wasn’t too bad with me,” Hannah shrugged. “So, do we play pop the weasels and then dry off or do we just go to bed?”

Rap! Rap! Rap! We all turned to Zoë grinning as she slapped the glass naked. I gave her the finger. Everyone was out of the second shower now.

I turned back and saw Andrea and Connie scrutinizing my face. They looked at each other.

“There’s no birth control in here.” Connie said as a warning to me. She flipped her eyes to Zoë who slapped her own ass and took a towel from Liz.

“I know.” Xiomara took a deep breath. “I’m hoping Hannah and Pat got knocked up. I hope that’ll be enough to call on the alien pills and let me hold off being a mommy for a while.”

“Oh, right, I should--”

“Nope!” Connie interrupted me. “We’re going to be a big a family. Lots of love. I’m not going to let you out of taking care of us.”

“I didn’t mean--”

“Supper’s up!” Pat shoved her head in the door.

“But I--”

“C’mon. Family meeting.” Xiomara said. Renée sighed and nodded. One by one we pushed each of us under the sprays and out the door soap free. I walked into Vanessa’s arms and the towel she held within them.

“I--I think I’m going to like it here.” She told me. I smiled.

“Good,” I said. Someone, Elizabeth, got me from behind and dried out my hair. Towel on my face I couldn’t figure out who owned the eight hands that scrubbed me down. I stepped naked with my cock bobbing in front of me as the hordes moved off Renée and me to finish drying Xiomara and Connie.

Laurie’s hands settled on my back and pushed me to my stool. All of the girls were naked, surrounding the table, none were sitting. I tried to step up and Connie’s hands pushed me down by the shoulders. There were trays of sandwiches and bowls of nuts on the table.

“Ok um--”

“Grace!” Pat said.

“But I’m the only one at the table, and--”

“Grace!” Zoë, Elizabeth, and Xiomara cheered. All of the other girls shouted afterwards.

“Grace.” I agreed. “OK, um, let’s eat?”

“I wanted one of those family speeches...” Pat muttered.

“Not quite.” Connie smirked. I felt her breasts flatten against my back. She wrapped her arms around my trunk. “Hold onto the stool.”

She dragged me a few feet back from the table.

“Thank you!” Renée grinned. She rushed past Xiomara and in front of me. She grinned with her lip in her teeth. She caught my eyes. “May I?”

It was easy to see what her eyes were flicking at.

“Can you guys take it to the beds?” Andrea asked.

“No,” Zoë shook her head. “I don’t want crumbs everywhere.”

“Not the food the--”

“Oh!” Zoë grinned. She looked around. “Who’s waiting for a bed?”

Everybody but Suzi, Hannah, and Pat shot up a hand. And me I suppose. Renée looked white as she stared down Zoë.

“He’s your brother!” She announced. Her eyes flicked about. Connie started laughing. I started laughing, but I wasn’t having as much fun. I was scared to have them figure it out. The look on Renée’s face, the way her shoulders slumped, boiled my guts. She frowned. “Seriously?”

“If it makes you feel better,” Marin said, “I’m kinda just as shocked.”

“If it makes you feel worse,” Hannah chuckled, “I think it’s kinda hot.”

“I wouldn’t go that far. Yet, God, it makes a sick kinda sense,” Xiomara grinned. “Or no, it wouldn’t’ve before the box but now it does? I don’t know what I’m saying.”

“Another mouth to feed, damn.” Renée shook off her troubles. I was still looking at everyone. Someone had to be upset. Someone had to tell me what a sick person I was. Someone but no one with something other than happiness and love. Jesus. Renée flicked my nose for attention. “I’m going to do what we talked about?” She cocked her lips in a confused grimace at Connie and me. Connie nodded. I said.

“I can give you better than--”

Renée hopped. She kicked a leg over my hip and slammed herself down. I let out a loud whumpf! I looked down. She was flat on my balls with my cock bouncing off her belly.

“It helps to hold him and go on a bit slower than that, Renée.” Connie laughed.

“Then hold him!” She giggled. She slapped her hands on my shoulder and swung up her butt. “Now Connie!”

“OK, OK, Freak Show!” Her hand slid down from my chest and took my cock in her cool palm. “Are you ready?”

“Ish.” I said looking up at Renée’s brilliant smile. “No. I mean. Yeah, I am.”

“Good!” Renée giggled. I tried to gauge the room but she grabbed my face. “This is one of those times where eye contact and focus on one thing is good.” She took a bit of a breath and lowered herself. Miss. “Dammit!” She giggled nervously.

I looked over her from her small waist, big tits, bright smile, shortish hair, and fuck-me eyes. She squealed as Zoë grabbed her ass cheeks and kept Renée pushed forward enough that I felt the warm wetness of her sex.

“One, two, three,” She hyped herself up and dropped. I went through her fast. She shrieked right in my ear. Her arms snapped shut around my arms. “Yes! Yes! Ow! Ow! Ow!”

Elizabeth gave a loud whistle. All of the girls at the table started cheering. Some were slower to pick up the celebration than others. Andrea waited until she finished chewing the nuts she had picked and licked her fingers clean. She cheered last.

Renée stuffed my face into her tits. She started throwing her hips and grinding herself as hard as she could against my hipbone. Her Ow!’s Yes!’s and squeals were hammering my ear drums nearly as hard as she was going.

“Alright, sweetie,” Connie was stroking Renée’s hair and stage-whispering in her ear. “You can’t break his promise to Xiomara.”

“It’s OK, she can--” Xiomara stopped as Renée smacked my sister with her butt. Zoë hadn’t expected her to shoot up off my cock like that. Zoë was laughing. Renée looked down at us. She had been pink and frothy. I could see her staining her own thighs with wetness. If it wasn’t for the contributions on my own dick, I might not’ve had any evidence of her virginity.

“Wow!” She bit her lip. The headbutt was unintentional. She tilted her head the second time she kissed me. Connie pushed my shoulders forward in order to keep me from being cartwheeled onto my back.

“Let’s eat!” Suzi had sat down and grabbed a sandwich.

“Um, actually,” Marin rubbed her hand through my hair. Renée broke the kiss and looked up at her. “If you’re still up for it Dean?”

“What’s this about? Why not wait until he’s going to do you like Suzi or Hannah?” Elizabeth sat opposite me and spoke with a mouthful of cashews.

“I didn’t want to lose my virginity to anyone but Dean.” Renée felt her pussy and brought her fingers in front of her face. She looked amazed. She hopped as Marin pushed her aside.

“Obviously, you would’ve had to leave with the others,” Elizabeth shrugged.

“Dean’s not the only one here,” Renée slipped her arm around Connie’s waist, “that I’m willing to make love to.”

“Ah,” Connie kissed her friend. Marin lifted my nose with her index finger.

“What do you like more my ass or my tits?” She demanded derailing Renée’s admission. There was nervous chatter all around. I focused on Marin.

“Your tits.” I said.

“Boo.” She frowned. “I guess we do this facing each other. Connie, your cocksmanship please?”

“Uh, no?” Connie laughed and pushed Renée around the table. “I’m getting food. And Dean, I’m gonna wanna pop the seal before tonight too.”

“You want me to hold it?” Zoë asked from around Marin’s hip.

“Nope, you’re on butt duty!” Marin flicked her head around. “Kia, get over here.”

“Um, why?”

“Cause Renée got Connie to help her.” Marin rolled her eyes.

“What’s that have to do with me and you?” Kia asked. “I didn’t even know you before all this.”

“Yeah, and we’ll get to know each other the rest of the way tonight.” Marin grinned. She leaned her head in and whispered happily to me and loud enough for the whole room. “I like long legs.”

“You are what you eat,” I grinned running my hands up her thighs. I slid my hands over her butt. She grabbed my wrists.

“You already called tits.” She grinned and slapped my hands on her chest. Kia came up behind me. I looked up at her.

“You’ll have to do me too.” Kia said. “This OK, Xiomara?”

“The more of you getting lezzy tonight means the less people hovering over Dean and me like Suzi and Hannah got.” Xiomara shrugged with a smile. “What do you want to drink Dean?”

“Make it fruit juice.” Hannah said. “That’s the only thing that has enough energy for him.”

I grinned up at Marin. She made a kissy face at me. Kia had much warmer hands than Connie. I reacted when she grabbed.

“Jesus, Renée, how do you get so wet?” Kia shook her hand and put it back with a squelch.

“Thinking about my man.” She growled happily. She was sitting in Connie’s usual seat, whispering conspiratorially with Elizabeth.

I focused on Marin whose skin was growing a progressively darker shade of red. She’d overtaken her orange gingerness sometime ago. Unlike Renée, she hesitated before she lowered. Her sex touched mine. She was quivering. She wasn’t as wet and I nearly said something. Zoë snapped her hand over Marin’s thigh and started rubbing the redhead’s clit.

“Fuck, fuck, wow!” Marin collided backwards onto Zoë’s shoulder. My sister bit her lip and squeaked like a happy mouse when she pushed Marin back in line. “Why?”

“Better for you, better for him.” She said. “It only hurts for a day and a half or so.”

“Love your pep talk sister-wife.” Marin scowled. She dived forward and kissed me. I was getting better at this or at least the girls were getting warmer. It would’ve been a photo finish to determine whether the tip of my tongue was the first part of me inside her.

She was hard muscle inside. She was fleshy soft but she was squeezing and nervous and tight. I felt the flesh in front of me. She yanked back from the kiss. “Maybe I should wait for the bed.”

The moment they heard a syllable of hesitation in her voice, Kia and Zoë grabbed a shoulder and jabbed Marin down onto my cock. She hollered but it was all good noise. She was tough and muscled all the way up. Connie and Kia might’ve been taller than Marin. Pat and Suzi shorter than Renée. Yet, Renée had fit more of me inside her. Marin kinked in half when I collided with the second bump inside her.

“Oh shit!” She huffed out. I stroked her hair. She sat still, not going mad like Renée had. I rocked my hips. Kia smacked the back of my head.

“You promised Xiomara.”

“Oh, let him have a little fun with her.” Xiomara was right next to me and she tugged my ear. I turned and she fed me a mouthful of juice. She kissed me before I swallowed. “Bounce her a little.”

Marin responded to my obeisance of Xiomara with a whooping holler. She dug her fingertips into my shoulder and shook her hips side to side as I threw her up and caught her. After four pumps she wrenched herself off of me and Zoë had to catch her.

“Too much?” I asked.

“Drink, I’ll get you a tissue.” Xiomara put the glass in my hands. I looked down. Marin was visibly over me now. I focused on the apple juice.

“No previews.” Kia took the tissues out of Xiomara’s hand. “I’ll take care of it.”

She bent over before me and Xiomara caught my eyes. Whistling innocently, Xiomara slapped Kia on the pussy. The girl jumped, with her hand on my cock. I smartly got off the stool with her. That clattered and rolled to the side. I mouthfulled the last of the juice and handed the glass off to a waiting Hannah.

“Maybe this would be smarter on the beds?” Kia worried.

“Nope,” I shook my head, “Time for bed and I’m keeping my promise.”

“Good,” Xiomara grinned. She meticulously avoided eye contact with the other girls. One looking at her too long would get Xiomara to blush, lower her shoulders, and cross her arms over her tits. A little gesture from me and she’d open up again.

“Well, I’m not going to lez out with any of you,” Andrea put down the uneaten crusts of her sandwich. “But I think I’d rather get this taken care of so for our real first time, I can be at my best.”

“Boo!” Pat said. Andrea gave her a sharp look.

“Don’t worry Pat,” Zoë wrapped up the redhead and palmed Pat’s pokey tits. “I’ll fuck you.”

“Cool,” She said and grabbed another sandwich. “I mean. I guess. I don’t think I like girls.”

“‘Sides Renée, is anyone looking forward to--”

My question was answered when Hannah’s hand went up. Laurie frowned. She raised her hand too.

“Really?” Hannah gasped.

“If we’re going to be a big family like this.” She worried. “I think I should say I’m sorry for being a bitch to you right.”

“Sorries come with orgasms now?” Hannah grinned. “Awesome.”

“Ow! Hannah don’t flick me in the ears!” Zoë covered her head and ducked.

“Sorry.” Grinned the former Goth.

“Oh you bitch,” My sister growled. I took a cloth and wiped the sandwich crumbs off my hand. Andrea was shocked when I touched her.

“Can I put you on the table?” I asked.

“No,” She pointed to the cabinets. “Those are taller.”

“Good girl!” I think that was Connie celebrating for Andrea. I had just had the Asian girl scream into my face as I lifted her by the hips and manhandled her onto the edge of the kitchen counter.

“I can’t sit on there, I’ll hit my head.” Vanessa pointed out. I brushed Andrea’s cheek. I ran my hand over her pussy. She was moist but not in comparison to Marin or Renée. I started rubbing. I kissed her.

“Boo!” Pat shouted. “Pop that balloon!”

“Shut the fuck up, Trishie!” Andrea growled with a smile on her face. She kissed me again. “This is the weirdest fucking thing I’d ever done.”

“Damned straight it is.” Kia had hopped up on the counter next to Andrea. The blonde knocked the top of her head on the overhead cabinets. The table probably would’ve been better. Girls were still eating.

“Shit! Stop it!” Andrea flailed when Kia reached over and joined her hand to mine.

“Oh shut up, otherwise he’s going to black out before Xiomara gets hers. Don’t be a cunt.” Kia said. Elizabeth hopped up next to Kia. She and Zoë reached for the blonde. Kia responded more violently than Andrea. Elizabeth caught Kia’s hands to keep Zoë from getting slapped more times.

“OK, I’m ready.” Andrea grabbed my face. One of her fingers stuck in my ear. I shouldn’t have flinched and giggled. It took a moment for Andrea’s face to catch up with my laugh. I lined myself up. I reached behind her and pulled her ass mostly off the counter so I could get inside of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.