Picking Up a Pretty Hitchhiker

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A mature man picks up a beautiful hitchhiker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   .

It was a foggy night, while I was driving on the interstate. I had been driving for a few hours and was kind of feeling a little tired. I was listening to the radio and trying to keep myself awake. I had stopped about forty miles back to have a coffee and a bagel, but wanted to get a little further along before stopping for the night.

I was a little sleepy, but aware of the road. I wanted to drive a little while longer, before retiring for the night. All of a sudden, I saw a young woman waving her hands up in the air and jumping up and down. She was beautiful and scantily dressed. I pulled along side of her and pulled down my window.

“Do you need some help?”

“If you wouldn’t mind, could I catch a ride with you?”

“Sure. Where are you heading?”

“It really doesn’t matter where you’re going. I just want to get out of here.”

I opened the door and let her into my SUV. She put her suitcase in my backseat and sat down in my vehicle. She closed the door and I extended my hand to hers.

“My name is Joe Morgan and I’d love to give you a ride. I’m on the way to my son’s graduation in New Jersey. I could take you as far as that, or wherever you’d like to go.”

“My name is Betsy. Thank you, Mr. Morgan. You’re my angel tonight. I’m not sure where I’m headed, but am so happy you picked me up. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

“Mr. Morgan is too formal. Please call me Joe.”

Betsy giggled and smiled at me. She seemed much happier after I told her she could come with me. All the worry from her face disappeared. I’m sure she was relieved that she wouldn’t need to walk the interstate tonight. However, I was pretty sure she’d have gotten picked up fairly quickly looking as she did. I was happy she hadn’t had any trouble hitchhiking.

She was quite pretty and looked like a model. She had blonde long hair that she had in braids. She had blue doe shaped eyes. Her best attribute seemed to be her chest. She was quite busty. She had long legs and was very tan. She had a nice shaped butt. She really was quite a looker.

She was wearing a white tank top with a white flimsy bra underneath. I could see her nipples poking out. She had on daisy duke shorts that were ripped in several places. She wore gold flat shoes. She looked like a sexy nymphette. I wondered if she had just gotten dropped off from her last ride. She really was too pretty to be walking around the interstate alone. Too many bad people out there. I think she was rather lucky that she hadn’t gotten into any trouble yet.

We drove a while and Betsy was not really talking to me. She listened to the radio and at times she just closed her eyes. I really felt bad for her and just let her rest. I wondered what her story was. These kids today, have got so much to deal with. I was hoping that her story was not a sad one. I wondered why she was alone and walking up the interstate. I guess in time, she’d tell me her story.

She finally opened her eyes and I wanted to tell her my idea.

“Betsy, how about we go get you something to eat? I’ll get a motel and you could take a shower and sleep in a nice comfortable bed tonight. Does that sound good with you?”

“I don’t have any money to give you for all that.”

“This is my treat and I want to help you out. There’s a restaurant up the road.”

“I owe you my life that’s so nice of you. I haven’t had something to eat since the last ride I had a day ago. Thank you so much for your kindness.”

I drove a few more miles and turned off the interstate. There was a restaurant and a motel at that exit.

“Why don’t you stay here and I’ll get us a room and then we’ll go have something to eat.”

“Okay”

I got out of my SUV and walked over to the motel. There was a young lady at the desk.

“I’d like to get a room.”

“Sure. Not a problem.”

I handed her some cash and she gave me the key. I walked back over to my vehicle. Betsy was waiting for me.

“Ready to have something to eat?”

“Sure.”

Betsy got out of my SUV and we walked over to the restaurant. It was some greasy spoon restaurant. It was late in the evening, so we walked over to a booth. Betsy sat down and I sat in front of her.

A waitress came over and handed the two of us our menus.

“My name is Janice. Can I get you a drink?”

“I’ll have an ice tea with lemon. Betsy, what would you like?”

“Do you have Coke?”

“Sure.”

Janice walked away to get our drinks. We looked at the menus and when she came back we ordered.

“Betsy, please order whatever you want.”

“I’ll take a grilled cheese with tomato.”

“Would you like fries?”

“Yes. Thank you.”

“For you, Sir?”

“I’ll have a chopped steak with fried onions and an order of onion rings.”

“I’ll put that right in. It shouldn’t be too long.”

Janice walked away and Betsy just smiled at me. I could tell she was happy to be having a meal. I felt really sorry for her. I just wondered what her story was. She still didn’t mention what was wrong.

“So why is such a pretty girl alone on the interstate?”

“My mother’s an alcoholic and would bring her drunk boyfriends home. They liked to fool around with me. I got tired of that and moved in with my boyfriend. He later cheated on me with some whore. I got real mad and left. I’m not sure what to do now. I’m so happy and thrilled that you picked me up.”

Betsy played with her hair twisting it around her fingers. She answered all the questions I had for her. She was absolutely beautiful. I was sad she was in this position.

“Do you have any other family? Any friends you could stay with?”

“No.”

“Do you know where you’re going?”

“Not really.”

I couldn’t believe this woman had nowhere to go. I felt very bad for her and just wanted to take care of her. I felt obligated to help her. She was just too pretty to be in the situation she was in. I was afraid of a scumbag picking her up and whoring her out. It was now my duty to keep her safe.

“You can stay with me until you figure things out.”

“Really? You’re my angel. I’m not sure how I could ever repay you.”

Janice walked back with our food and placed our meals in front of us. Everything looked delicious. Betsy wolfed down her meal. She looked like she was just about starving. I was glad to help her out. We talked a little, while we ate our food. She seemed like a very nice girl.

I ordered her an ice cream sundae and I had a coffee. I never saw somebody eat something so fast. She really enjoyed herself. I was glad to be able to give her a nice meal.

“Let’s go get you a shower and get you ready for bed.”

I got up and left Janice a tip and paid the bill. We went back to my SUV to get our stuff. Betsy grabbed her suitcase and we walked to the room. There was only a queen-sized bed.

“Betsy, you can take the bed. I’ll sleep on the couch.”

“We can share the bed. You’ve been so kind to me.”

“Only if you want too. I’m fine on the couch. Why don’t you take a shower?”

“Okay. Thanks.”

Betsy placed her suitcase on the bed. She opened it up and grabbed a sheer nightgown and a fresh pair of panties. She smiled at me and went into the bathroom. She was in there a while. I found a program on the television and sat and watched it. Eventually, Betsy came out in her nightgown. She looked absolutely amazing. I could see that she was very developed. Her nightgown was see through and I could see her white panties.

I started to feel twitches in my pants. I hadn’t had sex since my wife had died a few years back. Looking at this beautiful girl was making my head spin. I didn’t want to do anything with her unless she wanted too.

“Why don’t you relax. I’m going to take a shower.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.