Reginald - Cover

Reginald

Copyright© 2016 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Reginald was an unwanted only child, deprived of love by his parents, dependent on his innate cleverness to cope with life. He goes through school as a loner, but encouraged in his learning by his teachers. They persuade the school trust fund to help him get to university, and it is there that our story begins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   School  

Frances concluded, “Right. Do what you want with him tonight, but I get him to myself tomorrow night. Goodnight to the three of you.” She slammed the door shut behind her as she left.

Erika murmured, “Wow. She sounds peeved. Reg, was that a promise to fuck you tomorrow?”

“I am not certain, darling. It may be, but I am not going to count on it. It might just be a cuddle like we are having now.”

Erika disabused him of that notion. “No, Reg, not just a cuddle. Prepare for a lot more. I can tell you that all three of us visited the university medical centre yesterday, and got shots to prevent conception.”

Reg was startled by this revelation. “Oh, my giddy aunt! You mean it, do you? You as well, Freda?”

Erika laughed, “Of course I meant it, Reg my love. You can have us both, now or later. Is that not so, Freda?”

“Well, best as I can manage, as I am still a virgin. I know what the books say, but I’ve no practical experience.”

Erika put in, “You are no different from me, Freda. This is new for both of us, and I think for Frances as well, though she has not said if she is a virgin.”

Reg was quick to point out, “Ladies, I am also a virgin. I have never made love to a girl. I have always been too shy around girls, to even think of it.”

Erika was upbeat. She grabbed Reg’s protruding penis, and declared, “Let’s explore, then. It is about time we virgins fucked each other!”

Still not very clear about how things were supposed to go, Reg helped her to climb on top of him. He knew it was one on top of the other, but with him having Freda on his other side, he felt ‘girl on top’ was the way to go. Erika seemed to agree, for she required little prompting.

Reg asked Erika, “Amn’t I supposed to use foreplay, my dear?”

“Another time, yes, Reg, but this time, I just want us to complete the deed, then give you time to recover before doing it with Freda.”

Reg needed no more urging. He fumbled a bit, trying to find Erika’s hole with his penis, but she eased off, grabbed his member, and deftly manoeuvred it to the correct spot, to slot it in. He swiftly encountered her hymen at the entrance, and stopped, unsure what to do. Erika decided for him. “Just keep it there and straight up, Reg. I’ll do the rest,” she said comfortingly.

She raised herself and eased down to stretch her hymen, then repeated this until she felt she was damp enough and stretched enough. At this point she raised a bit higher and thrust downwards, stretching it to breaking point. She called out, “Ouch” as Reg entered her vagina in a rush, but when he tried to pull out to stop her pain, she held tight to him.

“Just wait, Reg. Hold me tight. I’ll be fine in a minute of two, I hope.”

He held on to Erika with a passionate determination, until he felt her relax. She tapped him with her hand. “Okay, we can move again, my darling boy.” Reg relaxed his grip, and finally noticed that her vagina was gripping his penis. He tried to push up a little, and Erika responded by starting to move up and down, developing a rhythm to their movements. Her breathing came in stronger pants as she reacted to the movement below, and Reg enjoyed it more and more.

He was thinking that he was about to fire from his prick, and wondering how to delay it, when Erika burst into action with a strong shudder as her orgasm came. Her voice added to the event with a loud cry of delight, and this set off Reg. He found himself pumping his sperm up into Erika, and she seemed to like this appreciation. She continued to shudder for a while as her orgasm continued, slowing down as her body allowed her to relax, almost collapsing on Reg.

“Fuck! That was good!” she declared in Reg’s ear. “I think I love you, Reg. I could do this with you quite happily for the rest of my life.”

Reg tried to be careful in what he said. “I agree with you, Erika, but what about Freda and Frances?”

She thought for a moment. “Yeah. Freda needs to get her turn with you, and Frances will want you in her tomorrow. We can sort things out later, Reg.”

“I am sure we will, my darling Erika. Do you think Freda should get her chance now, or should we wait for me to harden again?”

“She needs to get the real you, the full hardness, if she is going to like it, Reg. Play with her for a while until you are sure you can get hard again. She is like a sister to me, and sisters should be prepared to share their good fortune.”

Erika eased herself off Reg’s now shrunken penis, and asked Freda, “Do you want him cleaned up, Freda, or do you want him to stay damp for you?”

“I don’t know what would be best, Erika dear. Reg, do you know what would be best?”

Reg gave her opinion. “I don’t know for a fact, Freda love, but if you want to take it slow, perhaps my penis should be cleaned up. Otherwise, it will be slippery and I may be inside you before you know it. Do you have a tough hymen; do you know?”

“I have never tested it, Reg, so I am not sure. Will it tear quicker the one way or the other, or will it not matter? I hope it will not hurt too much. Erika seemed to be hurt, but she soon got over it.”

“We can have a go, Freda. Do you want to be on top, like Erika, or underneath me? On top gives you control of things.”

“I am not so forward as Erika, Reg. I would be happy for you to be in control. I can tell you to stop if it hurts too much, can’t I?”

“I would not do anything to deliberately hurt you, Freda. You mean a lot to me already, even after such a short time together. In fact, all three of you have stolen my heart. I was lonely before, due to my self-imposed isolation. You three have been wonderful girls, and now you want to make me even happier.”

“In that case, come on top, Reg, but I want you to use your fingers on my slit, and massage my clit a little, to make me ready for you. Can you do that?”

“I can try. It is all new to me, but I like everything about it, my love.”

They rearranged themselves and Reg tried to do as Freda asked. He was a little clumsy, but she guided him and eventually he had her moist enough for the deed, and the excitement had brought him to hardness again.

“O.K., Reg. It is time to get it in to me. Are you hard enough?”

“Surprisingly, I am. It must be the nearness of two lovely girls that is helping me.”

He positioned himself as best he could, and Freda guiding him to her entrance, slotting him in position. “Push a little, then draw back, and do it again, each time a little harder, Reg love.”

He did, and by luck, she had a more fragile hymen. It tore almost at once, and without much pain, so he was quickly seated to the hilt inside Freda.

“Gosh, you feel big, Reg. Erika didn’t say that. My vagina feels full already, but I am not very sore, so you can start moving again.” As he did, she gave a small gasp as Erika put her mouth to a nipple for a tingling suck. This encouraged Reg, and he began stroking her faster and faster, until she found the same stimulation and quickly orgasmed beneath him.

He waited until her movements subsided, and went on, to get his own orgasm to repeat. It came after a while, and he squirted a dose of sperm up Freda. They now both had a load of his sperm inside their vaginas, but with the contraception, they were safe from pregnancy.

Both girls decided they wanted to spend the night with him, so they all settled down together, and were soon in a satisfied heavy sleep. They all slept until the middle of the night, when Reg found he needed to pee. With a girl on either side, he climbed over the one nearest the bathroom, and when he opened the bathroom door, the light came on. He pushed the door almost closed to minimise the light spillage. On finishing, found Erika standing quietly behind him, waiting her turn. She spoke softly, “Don’t flush it yet, darling, until I have been. Less chance of waking Freda then.”

He waited and watched Erika performing at the pot, neither of them concerned at their nudity in the bathroom. When she had wiped herself and stood up, Reg ran his hand over her breasts wonderingly, still astonished at what they had done together. She smiled at the tender gesture. “You like, Reg?”

“I like, Erika. Your breasts are different from Freda’s, I discovered. Slightly different shape, slightly different size – though you both appear to be the same in breast size. Your nipples are tempting, and lovely to touch, I find. Are men’s nipples just as sensitive?”

“Let’s find out,” Suggested Erika. She came close and slowly ran her hand over a nipple. Reg reacted, “Oh, that’s nice, but it doesn’t enlarge like yours does.”

“That’s probably because our nipples have to enlarge to feed milk to babies, but men don’t have that requirement.”

“Hey, that’s simple and true, but I never thought of it. You are not just a pretty face, Erika.”

Her smile vanished at this remark. “My face is NOT pretty, Reg. It is very ordinary. Let’s face it.”

“And you can make jokes about it?” he said wonderingly. “There is an old saying, ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’, and it remains a true saying. As far as I am concerned, your face IS pretty. It is to me, especially when you smile!”

“Reg! You DO have a way with words. You can speak to anyone with words that enthral, you just need the self-confidence to say them, like you have at this minute.”

“Ah, but that is because I am talking to a girl, a woman now, that I adore.”

“There, you see. You CAN be a good social being, once you are comfortable with the person you are speaking to.”

Reg grinned at her. “Yeah. It helps if the girl and I are both naked, and have made love recently!”

The door behind them opened. “What are you two up to? Your chattering woke me,” said Freda, rubbing her eyes as she stood in the doorway in all her naked glory.

Reg turned to her. “Hi, Freda. We were talking about being comfortable with girls.” He put up his hands, one to each breast, and teased her nipples. She gasped at the touch, and her nipples became erect.

“How are you feeling, Freda my love?”

“Sleepy, but happy, Reg. I might as well pee, since I am here. Will you always love us both, Reg?”

“No.” Her face fell with her dismay, until he continued, “I will always love all three of you.”

“Oh!” her relief was self-evident. “You are a terrible man, Reg, frightening me like that. I thought for a second that Erika would be your first love, as she is more outgoing than me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.