And a Half - Cover

And a Half

Copyright© 2016 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 5: Honeybee

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Honeybee - When a man hits rock bottom, salvation comes from an unexpected source. Note that story codes have been used parsimoniously.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Anal Sex  

The next day I learned that Claire and her boss were at an Office Products EXPO for the day, hoping to make contacts for suppliers and identify what new products might be useful for the company. So no anal sex with Claire that day.

Mid-morning I was approached by a cute black girl. Honeybee Churchill was an intern with the Accounts Department and was one of the few people in the company younger than me.

“Claire said I should talk to you,” said Honeybee, blushing attractively. “She said you’d be able to help me with a problem.”

“Sure,” I replied. “Do you want something fetching or moving?”

“In a manner of speaking. The trouble is I’d like to try anal sex, but my boyfriend has a really huge dick. Claire says your dick is just the right size for ass-fucking and you’re very gentle and considerate. I was wondering...”

“If I’d do the honours. Of course I would, who in their right mind would turn down the chance to make love to a beautiful young woman like yourself. Did Claire tell you how to prepare?”

“Yes, she told me to give myself an enema beforehand and make sure I was well lubed.”

“Will three o’clock this afternoon be okay?”

“Yes.”

“Meet me in the basement at the elevator doors. And bring the lube with you.”

“Thanks, I’ll be there.”

I arrived at the elevator doors shortly before three. Honeybee was already there, shifting nervously from foot to foot as she waited.

“Hey, you don’t have to do this if you’re not sure,” I tried to reassure her.

“After giving myself an enema and rubbing gunk up my bum, I’m sure as hell not going to back out now,” she insisted.

I led her to the Cleaning Manager’s office and locked us in, leaving the key in the lock to reassure her that she could leave at any time.

“Drop your pants and lean over the desk,” I instructed.

Although slim, her ass was an object of great beauty, firm and round. She flinched when I put my hand on it to stroke her cheeks.

I dropped my pants and briefs and applied some lube to my cock. I didn’t want to get sore like I had the previous day with Claire.

I positioned my cock against her pink pucker.

“Relax your muscles and let me in,” I said, applying gentle pressure.

I felt Honeybee trying but she couldn’t, she was just too tense.

“It’s just not working, I’m afraid you’re too tense,” I warned her.

“I’m sorry, I really want to do this, honest.”

Then her body started shaking and I guessed she was crying.

“I have an idea how to relax you,” I said.

I dropped to my knees so I was at the right height, then I gave her pussy a lick. She was clean shaven but her pussy gaped open so I guessed her boyfriend had used her well and recently. At first she nearly jumped through the roof, but as she got used to my tongue, she relaxed and her clit popped out of its hiding place. There was no way I was going to tongue-fuck her in case I encountered sloppy seconds, but I licked and suckled on her labia and teased her clit and pretty soon she had a nice little orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.