What Tom Did - Cover

What Tom Did

by Story Starlet

Copyright© 2016 by Story Starlet

Incest Sex Story: See what happens when Tom corrupts Tori's mother into his own personal sex slave, dragging Tori herself into the fun and games.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Okay, so, for my age I wasn’t innocent, but it wasn’t exactly my fault either. I had my slut of a mother, Karen, to thank for that. I mean, even before she started dating Tom, it’s not like I was totally in the dark about sex. Our health class started covering sex ed in grade five, and although it covered very little, it sparked my curiosity well enough. Wait ... Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. Let me start over?

My name is Victoria, but all my friends call me Tori. I’m a natural redhead, more than a bit of a nerd, and pretty shy to match. When I turned ten I started getting freckles, first on my face, then my shoulders and chest; by the age of fifteen, my body was covered in them. I’m eighteen now, living on my own. I hope to have kids of my own one day, but only once I’m old enough to give them a good life. I will never make the same mistakes mom made. Whether or not you buy this as a true story, I feel the need to tell it. It’s been bottled up inside me for so long, but I think I’m finally ready to put it to paper.

From as early as I can remember I’ve been a bookworm. I read anything I could get my hands on, from fiction to history to home carpentry books. No really, I read everything. This mostly stemmed from me raising myself as a child. Mom always had at least two jobs and we never really had much entertainment, so I made my own. By the time I was in grade three I had read the entire children’s section in the local library, and was well into the adult section.

A few of my friends at school would often gloat about having internet. You laugh, but trust me, it was rare back then. Mom said if I could save up enough for my own computer, she would pay for an internet connection. She never expected me to actually get the money, but thanks to a year of paper routes I did. Sure enough, she kept her word.

With this new tool at my fingertips it wasn’t long before my library card began to gather dust. Why go out and get books, I thought, if I can just download them? I spent all my time in my room, soaking in as much as I could: forums, newsgroups, IRC, blogs - I couldn’t get enough.

As is my nature, when we started learning about sex in grade five I decided to do research it myself. It was then I stumbled on my first porn site. It was nothing explicit, just some animated topless women and a preview section, but it was more than I’d ever seen and it awoke something in me. Like every new thing I discovered I needed more. I wanted to learn. I read articles, browsed free porn sites that I managed to find (there weren’t many back then), joined private -invitation only- forums, read erotic stories, and discovered the joy of pleasuring myself.

All this is to say I wasn’t innocent. But Tom changed everything. At first he was nice, like any boyfriend mom had before him. But after a year, things started going downhill. He started coming over with friends more often, and both him and mom would drink almost every night. When sober, he was still a pretty nice guy, but when drunk, it was like the real him came out. He became progressively more pushy and aggressive towards me and mom.

It started small. Every once in a while, I’d notice him grab or smack her ass as she walked by him. He’d boss me around a lot, too, about homework and cleaning and stuff. When his friends were over, he was even more bold, feeling her up with me in the room, or even letting his friends make out with her if she was drunk enough! My mom used to be so independent, but it was like he’d broken her in. She just went along with whatever he wanted. Once he realized what he could get away with, things got worse.

Like I said, I wasn’t innocent, so I knew they were having sex, but I never actually saw or heard them doing it. But one night, that all changed. He was feeling her up, a usual family activity by the time I was in grade six, as we watched a movie. Well, no one was really watching the movie. I was staring wide-eyed at the spectacle, and they either too drunk or too engrossed in each other to notice. He started to go further, lifting her shirt and bra above the nipple and kissing down her neck towards her chest. I gasped at the sight of my mother’s bare breast. Tom stopped, darting his eyes to me.

“Hey! Go to bed, kiddo!”

I stumbled to my feet, my heart racing, and ran up the stairs. Closing my door behind me, I leaned against it, sighing as I slid down to a crouching position. I felt a mixture of fear and arousal. I slid my hand into my jeans, slipping a finger inside my wet pussy. I fingered myself and played with my nipples as I listened to the intense moans and occasional slapping noises coming from the living room downstairs. It didn’t take long to bring myself to my most powerful orgasm ever.

They started fucking all over the house after that. When it got too far, Tom would still send me to my room, but it took him longer each time. The next time, he started sucking on her nipples before sending me off. The time after that he waited until mom was undoing his belt before ‘noticing’ my presence. I was well acquainted with porn, but this was so much more exciting. I was confused and angry about it, sure, but in the heat of the moment it just made me horny. Sometimes, when they were drunk enough they wouldn’t even send me away. I always kept my distance when this happened, afraid they’d send me to my room, so I never got a good look at what was going on. Still, watching mom getting fucked was exciting as hell. If only I could get closer.

The sentiment “be careful what you wish for” was an old saying I stumbled across many times while reading books from the library. It possibly originates as far back as 620 BC when the famous Greek author Aesop wrote, “We would often be sorry if our wishes were gratified.” One day at the dinner table, I learned what those words truly meant.

Mom drunkenly excused herself to pack me a lunch. Tom, piss drunk himself, demanded she sit down and finish eating. This led to an argument, and when push came to shove, he shoved her right down on her back, in front of my dinner plate! He ripped her blouse open, releasing her jiggling braless breasts less than a foot away from me. I watched in stupor as he undid his fly and pulled out his cock. I gasped; this wasn’t the first time I’d seen them fuck, but it was the closest I’d ever been. With her skirt hiked up he pulled her panties aside, then he looked right at me as he thrust into my struggling mother. I watched his dick part her glistening pussy lips, his length disappearing inside her. She moaned, playing with her breasts as he fucked her right in front of me. I stared at his cock sliding in and out of her, and watched his abs tense with each forward thrust. Mom’s nipples stood erect as she tweaked them, her breasts jiggling like water balloons beneath her fingers.

“Eat your dinner, bitch!” Tom bellowed, never breaking eye contact with me.

I looked down at my plate. My face grew hot and my throat tight as I squinted through tears. Probably due to inherit emotional problems, I often shut down and cry during any sort of conflict. It’s one of my many shortcomings. I scooped some mashed potatoes onto my fork, forcing myself to eat.

Tom pulled out of mom’s pussy and turned her around to face me. I looked up and saw my mom’s eyes, not looking at me but through me, without expression. She began to sway back and forth as he pounded her from behind, her breasts dangling right over my plate, brushing against my food. Underneath her, I had a clear view of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

“I don’t see you eating!” Tom shouted.

At that, I snapped out of my trance, and for a moment so did mom. She looked at me with a dull expression of shame on her face before descending back into lust. She closed her eyes and moaned stupidly, her tits grinding into my dinner plate.

“I can’t,” I said quietly, amazed I was able to speak at all. Having a submissive personality, I don’t do well in high pressure situations.

“You will eat every last bite of food, or I’ll beat your sorry ass till it bleeds!”

More tears welled in my eyes as I reached for my plate. I tried to pull it out from under mom’s tits, but she was moving too much, and with the whole table shaking it was awkward. I looked around for my fork, and couldn’t find it - I figured it must have fallen on the floor. Not knowing what else to do I reached forward, scooping some mashed potatoes in my trembling hands, gravy running down my fingers. Mom was a mess by now, at least half my food smeared across her chest. I forced myself to swallow the potatoes in my hand, then grabbed another glob. Swallowing each bite was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. As horny and excited as I was, I also felt sick to my stomach. To add to my confusion, every time I reached for more food, mom’s breast would brush against my hand, causing my pussy to twitch in arousal. Once my plate was clean, Tom pointed at the mess on the table.

“I said all of it.”

He grabbed mom by the hair and pulled her up to a standing position, never breaking the rhythm of his fucking. Mom moaned in ecstasy, placing her hands on the table and spreading her legs as if to give me a better view. With no fork, still, and too afraid to look for it on the floor, I leaned forward and licked up the mess of food, first off my plate then from the table. Tom pulled out of mom’s pussy again, his cock slapping wetly against his stomach. She moaned in frustration as he forced her to her knees, facing me. It was as if she was completely unaware of everything going on around her. All she cared about was that thick cock pumping in and out of her, company be damned.

“You missed a spot,” he said with one hand fastened in her hair, stroking his cock with the other.

Then I really did start crying. My chest and shoulders heaved, tears pouring down my cheeks. “Please,” I begged. “Don’t make me...”

He stopped stroking himself to wrap his fingers around mom’s neck, breaking her daze. She looked at me with fear, taking in the situation.

“Get over here now and clean your mommy up like a good little girl.”

Afraid for both of us, I complied, walking over to her with shaky knees. I leaned forward and extended my tongue. Hesitantly, I licked at the gravy smeared on her chest, trying to touch as little of her skin as possible. Mom sighed at the touch of my tongue, her breasts jiggling.

“Oh yeah,” Tom moaned as he resumed stroking his cock mere inches above my face.

Suddenly, I decided I wasn’t me. I imagined I was a porn star, and we were all just actors. I looked up in awe as his hand slid up and down his glistening cock. I was close enough to touch it - close enough to take it in my mouth. But instead, I focused on my task. I leaned forward, taking mom’s left breast in my twelve year old hands and began to lick her, circling outwards from her nipple. She grabbed my head in ecstasy, pulling my face towards her. I took her nipple in my mouth, swishing my tongue around, doing my best to mimic what I’d seen a hundred times on the internet. When one breast was clean, and when she loosened up on me enough to move, I started on the other side, being just as thorough.

“Oh yeah, just like that,” Tom said, enjoying the show I was putting on for him. I watched as his cock pulsed and twitched in his hand. As it glistened in the kitchen light, I secretly hoped he would cum on us. But as soon as mom loosened her grip on my head, he let go of mom and pulled me to my feet. She went right to work on his cock, without any instruction. Like I said. A complete slut. He sent me to my room, and I walked up the stairs on wobbly legs. I collapsed on my bed, my pussy aching for attention. I tore off my clothes and spread my legs, playing with myself most of the night. Once my lust finally ran out and my pussy was too sore to touch, I curled up and began to cry. That was the first time they included me in their activities, but for a while it was also the last. Either Tom was afraid of going too far, or he was afraid of how mom might react if he did. Speaking of which, she never did react. I used to think she pretended it didn’t happen, but looking back, I wonder if she didn’t black out the whole memory. Perhaps she was just that drunk. That night, I cried until I slept.

The next week, they were at it again. They were drunk almost constantly, and would fuck anywhere and everywhere in the house. I tried not to notice, but when you come home from school and your mom is getting fucked on your bedroom floor, it’s a little hard not to. I tried to pretend it didn’t arouse me, but it did. Often, my hand would wander between my legs, but I would always stop myself, waiting until I was alone to continue. Eventually he started to let his friends do more than make out with her. I came home one day to find Tom, Stephen, and Garret filling all of mom’s holes! I watched in fascination as they gangbanged her, wondering how long this had been going on.

Around this time, I started experimenting with different objects. Bored with my fingers, I tried everything I could find on my sensitive little cunt: my toothbrush, my hairbrush, vegetables from the fridge, the TV remote, the list goes on and on. It was hard to get anything too far in, but I at least managed to break my hymen, and found my comfort level to be around the width of a carrot. If I had to, though, I could fit a large cucumber in me. It hurt a little, but it went in okay.

It was months later when I was again included in the fun. Mom had passed out on the couch and I was sitting on the living room floor, reading my favorite blogs while Tom watched TV. Randomly, he stood up and left the room. He came back with a video tape in his hand, and without a word he put it in the VCR. I watched from the corner of my eye as he plopped back into his chair. My eyes widened as I realized it was a porno. I was no stranger to porn, but seeing it on the TV with other people in the room was completely different.

On the screen, two women began to tear each other’s clothes off in the middle of a business meeting. As the scene became raunchier, I absently reached for my pussy. By now I had trained myself to avoid doing this around my parents, but porn was porn and old habits die hard. I risked a glance at Tom, whose cock was semi-erect in his hand, but he noticed me, startling my hand out of my jeans. My cheeks burned with embarrassment, and I looked back down at my laptop, pretending nothing had happened.

“It’s okay, sweetheart,” he said in an unusually nice tone. “Don’t be ashamed. It’s natural to want to touch yourself there.”

I pretended to not hear him, focusing intensely on my laptop.

“Put that down and come over here,” he said, firm but still gentle.

Slowly, I pulled my eyes away from the screen and looked up at him. I could tell he was serious, so I obeyed, standing up. I stared wide-eyed at his cock, watching it grow in his hand as I approached him.

“What are you going to do to me?” I asked timidly. On some level, I wanted him to tell me to touch it. I wanted to reach out and grab his warm hard cock. I wanted to take it in my mouth and feel its girth. I wanted him to shoot his warm cum all over my tingling, naked body. The moans emanating from the TV sure didn’t help.

“Why don’t you get more comfortable?” he said, hooking his finger under my shirt. I shuddered as his finger brushed the skin of my stomach.

Somehow, from beneath my shock I managed a “Yes sir,” and pulled my shirt over my head, dropping it to the floor. He stroked himself as he watched me. I crossed my arms, hiding the freckles on my chest. I don’t know why, but I was more embarrassed about those than I was about him seeing my nipples.

“Don’t be ashamed, Tori,” he said, gently resting his free hand on my arm. “Let’s see those beautiful tits of yours.”

With caution I lowered my arms for him. He smiled with a kindness that put me at ease. Encouraged, I undid the button on my jeans, and slid them down with my panties. Wearing only my socks, I was feeling pretty nervous; I shifted from one foot to the other.

He patted the arm of his chair, still stroking his cock with the other hand. “Come here, Tori.”

I climbed onto the arm of his chair as he scooched over to give me room. Loving his eyes on me, I lifted my leg to give him a better view. It felt so great, being looked at like this. My pussy was on fire!

“Go on, Tori. Show me how you touch yourself.”

Looking back on this moment, I know he was taking advantage of me. But it didn’t seem so at the time. I was flattered and horny, and the whole thing felt genuinely intimate. My heart beat crazily, causing my flat chest to shake. I reached down and started sliding my index finger up and down my slit. My whole body felt like it was blushing. I closed my eyes and leaned back a little, sticking one, then two fingers inside my warm pussy. I’m naked, I thought. Naked and playing with myself right here in front of Tom. He’s practically my dad, and we’re masturbating in front of each other!

“Ooooh,” I moaned in the heat of the moment.

“Oh honey, that’s so beautiful.”

I opened my eyes to look into his lustful gaze. Deliberately, I plunged another finger inside my cunt, pushing my hips towards him. My pussy was close enough for him to lick. I could feel his warm hurried breath against my naked sex. I began to hump my own fingers in front of him, freely moaning out loud with each forward thrust of my hips.

“Oh, that’s so fucking hot, Tori,” Tom whispered.

His stubble brushed lightly against the my fingers, making me moan even louder.

“Sssh,” he warned, raising his eyebrows in mom’s direction.

Desperate for his touch, I swung my leg over him, straddling his chest, and continued finger-fucking myself. “Please,” I moaned vaguely, playing with my nipples. “Please, please. Pleeaase.”

Tom was clearly enjoying this. “Please what, baby?”

“Please,” I repeated softly. It was all I could manage to say.

But he seemed to understand. He took my hand in his own and moved it behind me, placing it against his wet hard cock. For the first time in my life, I wrapped my fingers around a real penis. I marveled at how warm it was in my grasp. It was already slippery, and easy for me to slide my hand up and down. It felt amazing in my hand. So hard, yet so soft at the same time.

“Oh yeah, Tori ... Squeeze me harder, baby.”

I squeezed my fingers tighter around his throbbing shaft, causing him to groan and squirm beneath me. His shirt had ridden up by then, so I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and started sliding it up and down his exposed stomach. I marveled at the feeling of someone else’s skin against my own pussy. He grabbed my wrist and brought my hand up to his lips, causing a trail of love juice to form between my fingers and my pussy. He took my fingers into his mouth, swirling his tongue around, making my heart flutter. He sucked on my fingers until they were clean, then pulled me forward to kiss me. Unable to lean forward and stroke him at the same time, I was forced to let go of his cock.

This was not my first kiss. I’d made out with plenty of kids in the schoolyard, but none of them had ever kissed as well as Tom. He expertly invited my tongue into his mouth and played with it, alternating between sucking on my lips and my tongue. Each moment sent new waves of electric pleasure coursing through me. Without even thinking about it, I slid my pussy down his stomach towards his throbbing cock. I lifted myself up, feeling it slide against the length of my slit until it pressed against my fuck hole. We both moaned as the throbbing head of his cock parted my pussy lips. Suddenly he stopped me, pulling me forward.

“No, honey. That’s going too far.”

I don’t know why, but this gentle rejection hurt me more than I could comprehend. I wasn’t mad or anything, just ashamed that I had done wrong.

“I’m sorry,” I squeaked. I climbed off of him and ran out of the room before he could say anything. I know I shouldn’t have run. I could have kept playing with him, but I just felt so humiliated. Still horny by the time I got to my room, I rode my poor hairbrush until I fell asleep with it still in my pussy.

My tastes in porn grew a lot thanks to Tom, and I began looking for incest stories. That, of course led to other incest related porn: most of which I found on Kazaa, most of which was illegal. I knew it was wrong, but for some reason that only made me more horny. What I didn’t know, was how closely mom had been paying attention to my extracurricular activities.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.