Faith's Journal - Pleasure Island - Cover

Faith's Journal - Pleasure Island

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Faith, Leila, and Logan play a game called Pleasure Island. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Illustrated   .

Sometimes the three of us play Pleasure Island. One of us is the island, aka “it” and the other two have the job of pleasuring the “island person. I love being “it.” I love being pleasured. Today I was the island.

It started out with Logan fucking me. He did it nice and slow, making sure I didn’t come. While Logan fucked me Leila whispered naughty words in my ear and kissed my nipples and blew warm breaths on my clit. I could have come a million times but I let myself relax and be pleasured.

Then Logan pulled out and caressed my clit with his finger. So gently. It was heaven. It was torture. Leila put a finger in my cunt and caressed me from the inside while Logan caressed from the outside, and I knew I wouldn’t last. It was just too good. Oh, oh, oh, I’m gonna ... I moaned, and Leila took her finger out and touched it to my nipples. Logan kept stroking my clit, slower and more gently. “Oh, Logan,” Leila said, “smell how good my finger smells.” She held her finger to Logan’s nose and then she held it to her own nose and she started playing with my nipples again. Lightly, lightly, lightly. “Yes, make her come now,” Leila whispered. “Oh, look, look how her fuck hole opens and closes with each stroke. Yes, she’s going to come now.”

Please Wait while image loads

Those were the last words I heard because I was coming so hard I couldn’t hear anything. I sank fully completely wonderfully into an ocean of orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.