Well Made and Enduring - Cover

Well Made and Enduring

Copyright© 2016 by PocketRocket

Chapter 18: First Time for Everything

Unbuttoning shirts and opening belts and pants were familiar ground for Elspeth. Dr. Richards would often have Elspeth undress her. A penis was not completely new, since Elspeth had seen Jason’s the night she lost her anal cherry. Even vaginal sex was not new, since Elspeth had dealt many times with strap-on dildos and even had instruction in fellatio. Dropping to her knees and taking meat into her hand was virgin. As she brought the head to her mouth, Elspeth wondered how it would taste.

It would properly be called a quicky. Elspeth had no experience, but neither did Trip. A couple of long licks and a fingernail under the balls brought results. Elspeth was still surprised by the sticky white mass which filled her mouth and splashed on her face when a wicked thought crossed her mind. Making eye contact, Elspeth very deliberately swallowed, then used a finger to push the rest of the cum into her mouth. The effect on Trip’s expression was gratifying.

By the time Elspeth made eye contact, the rapture of climax had faded from Trip, leaving disorientation and then concern. When Elspeth swallowed, the concern morphed into appreciation and a big smile. As she scooped the last of the semen into her mouth, Elspeth watched Trip’s lips purse in what she came to recognize as a decision moment. Trip said, “Take a minute to get cleaned up. We need to get something to eat. Dr. Jo gave me a list of things to try. It will take a while.”

Elspeth’s itch protested, but something deeper curled up and purred.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.