Black Puma - Cat's Claw - Cover

Preview

Black Puma - Cat's Claw

by Millie 90 lbs of Dynamite

Copyright© 2019 by Millie 90 lbs of Dynamite

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, NonConsensual, Rape, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Fiction, Crime, Superhero, Interracial,

Action/Adventure Sex Story: A superheroine story with an erotic flavor! The Black Puma is a creature of darkness stalking the criminal element in their natural domain. Some end up dead. Others are turned over for the police to find, complete with incriminating evidence. Still, others she marked in a vicious, permanent manner. They are marked to tell the boss of bosses Puma's coming for him, and when she gets him, there will be no court, no trial, and no mercy.

License Notes

This eBook license is for your personal enjoyment only. This eBook is not authorized for resale and may not be for a given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please direct them to this website.

© Copyright 2017 by Millie Dynamite

NOTE: This work contains material not suitable for anyone under the age of eighteen (18) or those of a delicate nature. This is a story and contains descriptive scenes of a graphic sexual nature and extreme violence. By reading this eBook, you assert that you comply with your local or state laws. This book is purely a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons whether living, deceased, actual events, or locales are entirely coincidental. Drug use and promiscuous sex are harmful and only depicted for dramatic purposes.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.